PDA

View Full Version : I really hope that the passing game...

Ultra Peanut
10-03-2004, 10:33 PM
EXPLODES on Monday night. We're talking a 400-yard, 4 TD game for Trent. Chris Horn with TD catches of 44, 66, and 27 yards. Morton making a big TD grab. Samie coming up with a couple of huge catches.

Maybe a rushing TD or two by T-Rich, as well...

Why, you ask?

Yeah, you guessed it. I'm holding onto a paper-thin lead going into monday night with only Priest (the #1 overall pick in the draft) left to play.

Radioactive Squirrels Player Pts
Pennington, Chad NYJ QB 2
Barber, Tiki NYG RB 30
Tomlinson, Ladainian SDC RB 26
Givens, David NEP WR 8
Walker, Javon GBP WR 9
Ward, Hines PIT WR 5
Gates, Antonio SDC TE 11
Vinatieri, Adam NEP PK 7
Patriots, New England NEP Def 22
Total: 120
Players Yet To Play: 0
Players Currently Playing: 0
Player Minutes Remaining: 0:00

Duk 'n Cover Player Pts
Brady, Tom NEP QB 23
Bettis, Jerome PIT RB 12
Holmes, Priest KCC RB -
Driver, Donald GBP WR 3
Moulds, Eric BUF WR 23
Stallworth, Donte' NOS WR 4
Williams, Boo NOS TE 4
Elam, Jason DEN PK 13
Jets, New York NYJ Def 23
Total: 105
Players Yet To Play: 1
Players Currently Playing: 0
Player Minutes Remaining: 60:00

Bowser
10-03-2004, 10:54 PM
What's this? No Rashaun Woods on your roster? WTF?

Ultra Peanut
10-03-2004, 11:07 PM
What's this? No Rashaun Woods on your roster? WTF?He fell to me, but I traded down so I could pick Junior Siavii and send everyone into a conniption.

The word is that I'm a horrible GM and that, "His five year plan has turned into a four-year plan, and this is a ****ing redraft league you moron," but they don't know that my plan was to start strong in 2001 (going to the conference championship game), gradually decline (make the playoffs in 02, then suck ass in 03), and eventually get great draft position. It worked, and I'm over 100 for the fourth week in a row! But they still say my coach is a crybaby, the D sucks (they're the Patriots, FFS!), and I should be fired.

Bowser
10-03-2004, 11:12 PM
He fell to me, but I traded down so I could pick Junior Siavii and send everyone into a conniption.

They still say I'm a horrible GM and that, "His five year plan has turned into a four-year plan, and this is a ****ing redraft league you moron," but my plan was to start strong, gradually decline, and eventually get great draft position. It worked, and I'm over 100 for the fourth week in a row! But they still say my coach is a crybaby, the D sucks (they're the Patriots, FFS!) and I should be fired.

ROFL

Must be a bitch trying to sleep at night with all that weighing on you! Or one would think! :)

Ultra Peanut
10-03-2004, 11:30 PM
I even hear there are posters on the SquirrelsPlanet bulletin board who have signatures advocating replacing me with an up-and-coming young guy in the Gryphons' organization!