0 - 4 ? Huh, Buffalo, SF, etc.

Is this the right answer ?

It's not us, at least not yet !

Cochise
10-04-2004, 08:10 AM
damnit, stfu at least until it happens, if it does. :banghead:

cmh6476
10-04-2004, 08:25 AM
well, at least if they do lose tonight jayhawks basketball starts in less than a month PBJ

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-04-2004, 08:28 AM
well, at least if they do lose tonight jayhawks basketball starts in less than a month PBJ
:thumb:

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Pshh..spoken like a true KU homer! You know they DO have a football team...

not that they will show up this saturday..:D

Stinger
10-04-2004, 08:29 AM
0-4 Any bets?

Ok I admit it. This is my fault. I told CP to not do anything this offseason. It is all my evil ploy to get better seats at Arrowhead. [wicked laugh] ......... :Pinky:

cmh6476
10-04-2004, 08:34 AM

f*ck college football.

Baseball = royals
football = chiefs
basketball = jayhawks

I can't be 0-3 this year, can I? :(

stevieray
10-04-2004, 08:36 AM
I'll take this bet.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 08:38 AM
f*ck college football.

Yeah..I might say that if I didn't have a team worth rooting for :p

ChiefsFanatic
10-04-2004, 08:50 AM
Yeah..I might say that if I didn't have a team worth rooting for :p

When was the last time K-State won the football National Championship? That's right, NEVER, just like KU.

K-State is a football school. They are better than KU at football. In football KU has not beat K-State since a-long-damn-time-ago.

In basketball, K-State has never beaten KU at it's current home arena, or won a National Championship, like KU.

Until K-State gets a good basketball team, and KU gets a good football team, just STFU

Pants
10-04-2004, 08:52 AM
When was the last time K-State won the football National Championship? That's right, NEVER, just like KU.

K-State is a football school. They are better than KU at football. In football KU has not beat K-State since a-long-damn-time-ago.

In basketball, K-State has never beaten KU at it's current home arena, or won a National Championship, like KU.

Until K-State gets a good basketball team, and KU gets a good football team, just STFU

p-p-p-p-p-p-pwwwwnddddddddd!

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 08:53 AM

And how is any of this relevant?

xposter
10-04-2004, 09:06 AM
To answer your questions:
On what?

Are we extremely dense this morning?

Aren't you supposed to be banned?

Well, you do what you can and they don't keep their promises, what can you do?

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Drop back 10 yards and punt. :D

JazzzLovr
10-04-2004, 09:11 AM

You can grow up and have the self-control to stay off the board, if it really bothers you as much as you claim it does. Blaming the mods for not wasting their time babysitting you is just ridiculous.

Lzen
10-04-2004, 09:17 AM

Excuse me? I'm a true KU homer and I support the football team just as much as the basketball. I like this year's football squad. Do you guys realize that the Jayhawks are just 10 points from being 5-0? The defense has been improved immensely this season. Barman is coming along as a solid QB. Sure, he's no Whittemore but, he's learning. Shoot, by the time he's a senior, he may be better than BW was. I really believe that KU has a shot to knock off KSU this year. :KU: :)

Always Charger
10-04-2004, 09:19 AM
Im pretty sure you guys will win this one....Cant afford to start 0-4...
Besides, I have you in my Parlay.. ;) ...

Good luck to you guys tonight...

(were 2-2 for the moment...I still can wish good luck to any team with a worst record...) :)

xposter
10-04-2004, 09:19 AM
You can grow up and have the self-control to stay off the board, if it really bothers you as much as you claim it does. Blaming the mods for not wasting their time babysitting you is just ridiculous.

Look, you don't have a clue as to what is going on, why don't you put your personal feelings aside and just watch.

xposter
10-04-2004, 09:20 AM
Drop back 10 yards and punt.

You would probably whiff.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Excuse me? I'm a true KU homer and I support the football team just as much as the basketball. I like this year's football squad. Do you guys realize that the Jayhawks are just 10 points from being 5-0? The defense has been improved immensely this season. Barman is coming along as a solid QB. Sure, he's no Whittemore but, he's learning. Shoot, by the time he's a senior, he may be better than BW was. I really believe that KU has a shot to knock off KSU this year. :KU: :)
Hehe...just starting the smack early for saturday. They are an improved squad, but i'll be damned if they are going to break the streak. KSU just gets ready for this game every year...last year we were struggling, and just opened up on them. I remember Fatlocks "Bet the house" thing he was pushing on KU covering the spread. They didn't get close.

BTW: KU needs more fans such as you. A true homer. I know WAY too many KU BBall/KSU FB or KU BBall/NU football (yes..NU football) fans that I get disgusted with. KSU needs more of the same, as our basketball program is in the same boat as KU fb program is. Lacks fan support, but is steadily improving.

Mark M
10-04-2004, 10:46 AM
I thought you were leaving ...

MM
~~:banghead:

JazzzLovr
10-04-2004, 11:54 AM

MM

He wants to, but he can't leave until a mod disables the account for him. Apparently, that automatic login feature is just too much for him to overcome on his own. I bet his computer just magically types in "www.chiefsplanet.com" too. It's not his fault. He's the victim here. It's a vast, far-reaching conspiracy to keep him here against his will, and somehow Phobia is the mastermind behind it all.

Mark M
10-04-2004, 12:04 PM
He wants to, but he can't leave until a mod disables the account for him. Apparently, that automatic login feature is just too much for him to overcome on his own. I bet his computer just magically types in "www.chiefsplanet.com" too. It's not his fault. He's the victim here. It's a vast, far-reaching conspiracy to keep him here against his will, and somehow Phobia is the mastermind behind it all.

Holy crap ...

ROFL

So, are you morally bankrupt as well?

MM
~~ROFL

JazzzLovr
10-04-2004, 12:11 PM
Holy crap ...

ROFL

So, are you morally bankrupt as well?

MM
~~ROFL

:LOL: No, not yet. But he did once ask me if I was Phil using a different user ID. Is that a worse insult? ;)

malito
10-04-2004, 12:16 PM
Why are all our local sports teams college and pro neurotic underachievers?

ENDelt260
10-04-2004, 01:26 PM
Whoa... glad I wandered back into this thread. I would've missed out on a classic JazzzLovr post otherwise.

Sure-Oz
10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
1-3

xposter
10-04-2004, 02:03 PM

MM

How about passing that on to one or more of your mod friends.

xposter
10-04-2004, 02:05 PM

You guys are fvking unbelieveable. Either play the game or stfu!!

Phobia was not mentioned, is that your new spin?

xposter
10-04-2004, 02:05 PM
:LOL: No, not yet. But he did once ask me if I was Phil using a different user ID. Is that a worse insult? ;)

We all know phil is gay, is that why you are suggesting that?

Mark M
10-04-2004, 02:06 PM
How about passing that on to one or more of your mod friends.

How about you grow the stones and self-control to just stop coming here?

MM
~~4321

JazzzLovr
10-04-2004, 02:09 PM

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Let me fix that.

He wants to, but he can't leave until a mod disables the account for him. Apparently, that automatic login feature is just too much for him to overcome on his own. I bet his computer just magically types in "www.chiefsplanet.com" too. It's not his fault. He's the victim here. It's a vast, far-reaching conspiracy to keep him here against his will, and somehow an unnamed mod is the mastermind behind it all.

Do I have the story straight now?

Mark M
10-04-2004, 02:10 PM

Oh ... my ... gawd.

Too bad I didn't keep my private messages (I clean them out every few months). Otherwise, I could post the one you sent that said I was just following Phil and his conspiracy to make you look bad.

You and VD must be cousins or something ...

MM
~~ROFL

htismaqe
10-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Hmmm...I've been here all of about 5 minutes and I'm already sick of reading this...

htismaqe
10-04-2004, 02:41 PM
There. I'm guessing that this conversation won't continue.

Saulbadguy
10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Sweet....

Mark M
10-04-2004, 02:43 PM
There. I'm guessing that this conversation won't continue.
YOU'RE JUST PART OF THE PHIL-KLOSTER-CONSPIRACY TO KEEP TOM CASH DOWN!!!! YOU MORALLY BANKRUPT PIECE OF ****!!!!!

MM
~~;)