PDA

View Full Version : Minor Chiefs Trivia.

Rain Man
10-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Tony Gonzalez' TD catch last week was the 1,500th touchdown scored from scrimmage by the Kansas City Chiefs.

That is all.

J Diddy
10-04-2004, 02:53 PM
At the end of the game I bellowed my 300th cuss word of the game...

That is all.

ENDelt260
10-04-2004, 02:56 PM
At the end of the game I bellowed my 300th cuss word of the game...

That is all.
I think between me and her father that little girl sitting in the row in front of me at Arrowhead learned some new words last Sunday.

J Diddy
10-04-2004, 03:02 PM
I think between me and her father that little girl sitting in the row in front of me at Arrowhead learned some new words last Sunday.

I have this picture of this girl going to school talking about her weekend.

To which she replies it would have been ****ing great if that son of a bitch crybaby dick ****ing vermeil wouldn't have made a stupid ass call and went for the damned 1st down instead of kicking the damned field goal.

Oh yeah our defense is full of pussies too

ENDelt260
10-04-2004, 03:04 PM
There would probably be a cocksucker or two sprinkled in there.

I tried to be good at the start. Honest I did. But, by the end... well, you understand. That would've been a feat of superhuman restraint.

ENDelt260
10-04-2004, 03:04 PM
ROFL I guess c*cksucker is edited on here.

J Diddy
10-04-2004, 03:22 PM
ROFL I guess c*cksucker is edited on here.

cocksucker

Hmm.
that is freaking funny

Swanman
10-04-2004, 03:25 PM
There would probably be a one who sucks the penis or two sprinkled in there.

I tried to be good at the start. Honest I did. But, by the end... well, you understand. That would've been a feat of superhuman restraint.

After the interception last week against Houston, if I would have been able to restrain myself I think Gandhi would have shown up at my door to congratulate me on my self-control and present with the Nobel Peace Prize.

J Diddy
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
After the interception last week against Houston, if I would have been able to restrain myself I think Gandhi would have shown up at my door to congratulate me on my self-control and present with the Nobel Peace Prize.

Gandhi is dead, which is not to say he couldn't show up, but I don't think he would of need to use the door.

jspchief
10-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Gandhi is dead, which is not to say he couldn't show up, but I don't think he would of need to use the door.

It has nothing to do with need. Gandhi is a polite person, he's not just going to barge into your house, regardless of whether he's alive or dead. In fact, if I know Gandhi, he'll probably have a card and some flowers to congratulate you on winning the Nobel. Or maybe he'll have one of those big bags of rice that people from that part of the world seem to enjoy so much.