PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bob Dole. Why dontcha meet me in Arkansas?

JimNasium
10-04-2004, 02:30 PM
It's that time again, King Biscuit Time. (http://www.kingbiscuitfest.org) Why not drive across the state and drink homebrew with me for three days?

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-04-2004, 02:35 PM
Careful Bob....it's been said that JimBo is (whispering voice...) teh ghey...

Bob Dole
10-04-2004, 02:37 PM
You camping this year?

Bob Dole has to be back in Fayetteville on 10/9, and used up the bulk of his vacation for the Foundation weekend events. :deevee:

JimNasium
10-05-2004, 09:15 AM
You camping this year?

Bob Dole has to be back in Fayetteville on 10/9, and used up the bulk of his vacation for the Foundation weekend events. :deevee:
Yes, camping is the plan. Sleeping, however; is not on the agenda. If you get a wildhair give me a call. Do you still have my cell phone number?

Phobia
10-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Damn.

If I hadn't been drinking 2 cases of beer a weekend for the past month, I'd consider inviting myself to this. I think my liver gets a vacation this weekend.

It looks like a really great time.

Bob Dole
10-05-2004, 09:25 AM
Yes, camping is the plan. Sleeping, however; is not on the agenda. If you get a wildhair give me a call. Do you still have my cell phone number?

The phone where that was stored died unexpectedly and the numbers therein were lost. PM it again if you would, please.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 09:37 AM
I feel dirty...like I'm reading someone else's PM's.

JazzzLovr
10-05-2004, 09:51 AM

:eek: Who made you a moderator???

;)

JimNasium
10-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Damn.

If I hadn't been drinking 2 cases of beer a weekend for the past month, I'd consider inviting myself to this. I think my liver gets a vacation this weekend.

It looks like a really great time.
Put it on your calendar for next year. This is my third year and I don't plan on missing it in the future. I camp at the festival and the music is free so all in all it is a very affordable weekend.

JimNasium
10-05-2004, 10:54 AM
You are dirty. :p

Jenny Gump
10-05-2004, 09:50 PM
It's that time again, King Biscuit Time. (http://www.kingbiscuitfest.org) Why not drive across the state and drink homebrew with me for three days?

So, whaddya do at this "muffin festival"? Sounds fun. Too bad I can't plan to go, only to cancel at the last moment. :D

Manila-Chief
10-05-2004, 11:23 PM
Sounds like one eats biscuits and plays banjo .... or am I missing something in the translation????

TheNextStep
10-06-2004, 12:10 AM
:eek: Who made you a moderator???

;)
He's just mad that he's successfully managed to eavesdrop on somebody else's conversation, only to find that he can't beat off to it.

Let him slide. He's got issues.

Bob Dole
10-06-2004, 06:24 AM
So, whaddya do at this "muffin festival"? Sounds fun. Too bad I can't plan to go, only to cancel at the last moment. :D

That doesn't sound like it would be very tough to do...

ROYC75
10-06-2004, 07:21 AM

Does Jenny want to enter her "muffin " in the festival ? :hmmm: