PDA

View Full Version : Gunther with the Titans Defense

Big Chief Homer
10-04-2004, 05:08 PM
One thing I personally overlooked and Im sure others have as well, is Gun has seen the Ravens a few times and has beaten them in the playoffs.

Although i know he was not the D coordinator,i would venture to say he knows alot about their team and how to beat them.

I could only hope to say he has more knowledge of the Ravens and how to beat them then Baltimore would like.

Anyone know besides the Titans win in the playoffs the record between the 2 teams?

just a thought.

brent102fire
10-04-2004, 06:38 PM
The problem is that the Titans Defensive personnel and the Chiefs Defensive personnel are alot different. :hmmm:

ENDelt260
10-04-2004, 06:39 PM
I'll take a ray of sunshine wherever I can get it.

Thanks for the offering.

milkman
10-04-2004, 06:47 PM
I save any D and make any D flourish under my system. Thats why you guys hired me with barely any personnel changes.

Or could it be that you were the only moron that would take the job after being told that there wern't going to be any personnel changes?

(I know, of course, that it's noy really Gun, but I just couldn't resist.)

Straight, No Chaser
10-04-2004, 06:55 PM
One thing I personally overlooked and Im sure others have as well, is Gun has seen the Ravens a few times and has beaten them in the playoffs.

Although i know he was not the D coordinator,i would venture to say he knows alot about their team and how to beat them.

I could only hope to say he has more knowledge of the Ravens and how to beat them then Baltimore would like.

Hey, with KC's defense any quirk Gunther can exploit will help. I expect to see Gunther assuming the position tonight: hand on forehead, yellow shooting glasses, and a big dip.

Green needs to have a good game tonight and we need to convert in the red zone and we can hang with these guys...

---->

MichaelH
10-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey, with KC's defense any quirk Gunther can exploit will help. I expect to see Gunther assuming the position tonight: hand on forehead, yellow shooting glasses, and a big dip.

Green needs to have a good game tonight and we need to convert in the red zone and we can hang with these guys...

---->
I don't think it's a matter of hanging with them. Our offense is better than theirs regardless of what the numbers say. Sure scoring points and as many as possible is a great thing, but the defense must sack, hit and hurt the Raven's offense. Gun made a comment in training camp about killing the QB. NOW IS THE TIME! If they can rattle Boller and keep the convicts rushing yardage down, this game will in the bag. :thumb: