PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to Hasty???

F. Gump
09-10-2000, 07:58 PM
didnt ever hear what his injury was

IMHO.....if hasty stays in the game the chiefs win......we ended up with one too many rookies in the secondary

bud
09-10-2000, 08:00 PM
Don't know, but he was pissed in overtime...

Giving Gunther an earful about something... Probably not too many players who can get away with that...

They've figured out how to clone sheep... anyway we can clone Hasty?

------------------
Lightening Crashes... and i am there...

BroncoFan
09-10-2000, 08:02 PM
Sun-I'm with you. Can't figure out why they didn't give us a report.

Near the end of the game watching Hasty talking to Gunther on the sidelines I was begining to wonder if we weren't going to revisit the Jeff George/June Jones scene. Hasty looked TORQUED!!!!!!

F. Gump
09-10-2000, 08:02 PM
Best idea ive heard in a while!!!!

F. Gump
09-10-2000, 08:04 PM
kurt...
it didnt look to me like they were arguing just like hasty was seeing something and telling gun about it....he was injured.....they just didnt tell us what it was

bud
Hasty's a player...

He normally doesn't show much emotion on the field though... that's what really bugs me about that side line incident...

What would "torque" him that much... Unless it involved him thinking he could go out there and play but the coaching staff thinking otherwise...

------------------
Lightening Crashes... and i am there...

DaKCMan AP
He was probably yelling at him about the prevent D we were running and the fact that our offense should have continued to rack up yards in the air... But I also don't have any clue what is wrong with him.

Desert Chief
09-10-2000, 08:11 PM
During the game it was said it was his ankle or the area around acl.He was retaped heavily but didn't enter the game any more...<BR>

Moose
09-11-2000, 08:55 AM
He was yelling about the coverage on dysan in ot, i think, or more correctly, about the stooge that assigned a rookie to cover dysan in ot.

[This message has been edited by jcl-kcfan (edited 09-11-2000).]

Brock
09-11-2000, 09:22 AM
According to the KC Star site he sprained his big toe and could not push off.

He did indeed look very mad on the sideline. I bet he was pissed that shot went to a soft prevent D and didn't trust the rookies. I'm sure that Hasty felt that they could hold their own. I wish we would have tried.

Any chance that we could have shot used as a tackling dummy for Wesley?