PDA

View Full Version : O-line won the war in the trench

Demonpenz
10-04-2004, 11:52 PM
I am a big fan of good Oline play, and you have to love the beating the O-line put on everyone. Especially Ray Ray, those hits don't feel so good huh Ray? That was textbook how you take him out of the game, run right at him. I loved the nastyness by the line too. Shout out to the line and T-rich

the Talking Can
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
The OL doesn't give a crap how much that clown dances around...he's just another # owned by the Chiefs

TEX
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
Yep. The O-line won the war tonight. Welbourn is one nasty SOB. That dude was dishing it out whenever he could, and Will Shields absolutely abused Ray Lewis... :thumb:

Count Zarth
10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
Still a dumb penalty by Roaf. The pass blocking wasn't great either, Green amazed me with some of the scrambles he made.

We kicked ass run blocking though. Welbourn has solved his pass blocking problems.

Demonpenz
10-04-2004, 11:58 PM
If you ever wanted to show a young high school player that you don't have to just go hunting on Defense, i would show them the game tonight. T-rich was smelling blood when he came through holes. Note to young players watching Hit low, drive, get your ass turned, let RB cut right off you for good gain.

tk13
10-04-2004, 11:59 PM
We made Ray Lewis bleed baby... they needed to play that audio clip from Rocky IV... "He's cut!... and it's a bad cut!"... then Rocky's trainer saying "He's not a machine, he's a man!" :)

Demonpenz
10-05-2004, 12:01 AM
Ray Lewis was owned tonight, showing even he can't do it all, he needs some DT to keep that nasty oline off him

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 01:04 AM
Yep, this game was won with run-blocking and an occasional amazing scramble by Trent Green. He may not be a "running quarterback" but don't ever say he's not mobile. There's a reason why he's the 44th-best rusher in Chiefs' history, and moving up.

go bowe
10-05-2004, 01:08 AM
44th?

yeah, but john tait still has the highest ypc of any chief, ever!