PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Chiefs. Especially...

Frankie
10-05-2004, 12:25 AM
... the following players:

Trent Green - Pure gut performance. A true team leader. One point though, did anybody think he didn't have his usual zip on the ball?

Priest Holmes - Another Priest-like leadership performance. Nuff said.

Jason Dunn - Does anybody have a better 2nd TE?

Chris Horn - Plays every game bigger than he should.

Ryan Sims - Much maligned on this very board. But the DL lost that special push when he left the game. What a hustle on that dive for the INT. Hope is injury is not severe.

I would have included Johnny Morton who had a great game. But I want to see him hustle like this in all games. Not just when the mood hits him.

Gotta mention Jordan Black for holding his own when he came in for Waters.... Have I missed anyone?

Dick Bull
10-05-2004, 12:26 AM
me, I drank alot of beer.

and I didn't fall down.

Frankie
10-05-2004, 12:28 AM
me, I drank alot of beer.

and I didn't fall down.
You also gotta perform like this consistantly. Not just when the mood hits you.

Coach
10-05-2004, 12:28 AM
Gotta give Dalton some love. He was putting big time pressure upfront.

HolmeZz
10-05-2004, 12:30 AM
Gotta give Dalton, Siavii, and Morton some love as well.

Douche Baggins
10-05-2004, 12:31 AM
Green's throws looked fine to me. His deep pass to Horn might be the best deep ball I've seen him throw. Pity it got called back. I was thinking Horn is faster than we might think after that play.

Frankie
10-05-2004, 12:36 AM
Gotta give Dalton some love. He was putting big time pressure upfront.

Damn straight... :thumb:

Dick Bull
10-05-2004, 12:41 AM
You also gotta perform like this consistantly. Not just when the mood hits you.

I've always been inconsistent, one minute I drink and I'm fine, the next I'm lying on the ground with an angry man telling me I need to take my diapers off.

Frankie
10-05-2004, 12:47 AM
I've always been inconsistent, one minute I drink and I'm fine, the next I'm lying on the ground with an angry man telling me I need to take my diapers off.
ROFL
Watch out for them angry men. Especially when you're lying down. ;)

Macroach
10-05-2004, 12:50 AM
I liked the way Trent evaded the pressure. He might not run as well as Mike Vick (okay, no might about it) but his scrambling was...timely.

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 12:56 AM
I don't know how Dick or Gunther lit the fire under Dalton, but he's a monster out there. I offered a heartfelt wow on several occasions.

Warfield is the Chiefs' newest shutdown corner, too. While Johnny Morton was stealing McAlister's lunch money, Warfield was shutting his man down.