PDA

View Full Version : A Thank You to the Chiefs for a "Most Excellent" Birthday Present.

alanm
10-05-2004, 05:34 AM
I would have really been bummed all day if the Chiefs would have dropped this one. So a Thank You to the Chiefs for providing me with a great win to enjoy on my birthday instead!! And it wasn't just the win but the way they won. They dominated and finally played with heart!! That's what I was most happy to see. Now they take 13 days off to heal and hopefully use this win as a springboard to rip off a 9-10 game win streak. It CAN be done!!!:thumb:

tk13
10-05-2004, 05:40 AM
Happy Birthday alan!... can't beat a Chiefs victory. Last year my birthday experience was getting to go to the Bengals game... and that, uh, wasn't so fun... :)

alanm
10-05-2004, 06:03 AM
Happy Birthday alan!... can't beat a Chiefs victory. Last year my birthday experience was getting to go to the Bengals game... and that, uh, wasn't so fun... :)I've been on both sides of that. And to go see a game and have your team lose on your birthday kinda puts a damper on the day. But man! I'm estatic this morning!! I didn't get to see the game till I got home from school at 10:30pm last evening. Stayed away from TV's and radios and off football web pages the entire time at school. If they would have lost there was no way I was going to sit thru the game on tape. Anyway I'm out for awhile. Need to get to bed. Later guys.:toast:

tk13
10-05-2004, 06:06 AM
Well thankfully the game was actually a couple days after my birthday... but basically the same thing... :)

POPpystar
10-05-2004, 06:19 AM
Happy Birthday...... a Chief's win is good anyday, but really good on your Birthday.

Manila-Chief
10-05-2004, 06:21 AM
Happy Birthcake to both alan and tk!!! It's not my birthday but I have felt a whole lot better all day!!!

Know both of you will have smiles on your faces today!!!

tk13
10-05-2004, 06:27 AM
No no no today is not my birthday... mine's in November. I was saying last time I had a birthday, a couple days later we had our first loss of the season... maybe I shouldn't celebrate my birthday with a football game this year. :)

Manila-Chief
10-05-2004, 06:40 AM
Well thankfully the game was actually a couple days after my birthday... but basically the same thing... :)

My bad! Didn't read it as close as I should ... thought you said it was a couple days ago...

But, still a good present no matter when your special day is.

wutamess
10-05-2004, 08:09 AM
My B.D. was Sunday so it was a GREAT BD present for me.

Lzen
10-05-2004, 08:15 AM
Happy Bday, alanm. Great present. For me, too since mine is Thursday. :toast:

alanm
10-05-2004, 02:25 PM
It's been a good day so far. Well, heading off to school with a smile on my face.:thumb:

royr17
10-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Will somebody get this fool to change his name from gunther cunningham cause we know he sure the hell isnt him, its just some dummy trying to act like him.

kc rush
10-05-2004, 03:34 PM
Hopefully they will do the same for my birthday against New England.