PDA

View Full Version : Ray"Leon" Lewis

oldandslow
10-05-2004, 10:01 AM
Rayleon's hamming for the camera really went over the top last night. "Miking" him illustrated the real Ray "Leon" Lewis...

Cut away one - Rayleon is talking to his coach Mike Norton, his eyes keep looking up at the camera to make sure it is catching his "good side." "But coach, They're double-teaming me - this is all your fault. Make them stop :deevee:," Leon, oh, I mean Ray sobs. Coach Norton, btw, just walks away.

Cut away two - Rayleon looks for the camera, finds it, and then starts preaching to the camera, cause no one else is listening, "They are a desperate team - they'll do anything."

Cut away three - Rayleon says to his fellow criminal Jamal. "Don't worry about a few drug charges, put that behind you...hell, I got somebody killed and I still get camera time."

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 10:04 AM
ROFL

Lzen
10-05-2004, 10:06 AM
:LOL: funny

KCWolfman
10-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Ray was worked well.

But that said, I would trade any three players on our D for him.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 10:07 AM
Ray was worked well.

Not if the three were Warfield, Wesley and....uh................ok....any three.

Gaz
10-05-2004, 10:13 AM
I do not for a moment want to diminish Lewis’ ability.

But I do not for a moment want him on my team.

xoxo~
Gaz
Would rather like his players.

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 10:18 AM
Ray was worked well.

I see your 3 and raise it to 4...:p Get it done Carl!

WarCry!
10-05-2004, 10:19 AM

xoxo~
Gaz

Couldn't have said that better myself.

KCWolfman
10-05-2004, 10:19 AM

xoxo~
Gaz

I have no problem liking Lewis. He gets a bum rap for his actions (see the joke made above regarding murder) and he is overconfident. Big Deal. Johnny Morton is doing the Mark McMillian flex after gaining two yards and being short two yards of the first down - we have our own overconfidence issues. At least with Lewis, he has talent as the reason for his overconfidence.

Gaz
10-05-2004, 10:23 AM
It has nothing to do with overconfidence. Lewis is a thug who should be in prison. It is shameful that he is making millions of dollars instead of sitting in a cell.

xoxo~
Gaz
Finds it disgraceful.

Straight, No Chaser
10-05-2004, 10:26 AM
...Johnny Morton is doing the Mark McMillian flex after gaining two yards and being short two yards of the first down - we have our own overconfidence issues. At least with Lewis, he has talent as the reason for his overconfidence.

Ding! Ding!

I'm all for Salt Man getting some shwerve back, but it would be fine to keep the perspective in check Johnny.

---->

Skip Towne
10-05-2004, 10:28 AM
We don't need no stinkin' Canes on the Chiefs. Lewis is a prime example of why.

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 10:32 AM
We don't need no stinkin' Canes on the Chiefs. Lewis is a prime example of why.
Pretty much. Keep "The U" out of our team. Cocky sonsabitches. Except Vinny Testeverde.

WarCry!
10-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Whether Lewis is guilty of murder or not is a question up for debate. However, he is most definitely guilty of associating with thugs who ARE guilty of murder - which in my book is just as bad. He wasn't just an innocent bystander - these were his companions who gutted an innocent person. He is a thug and I can't stand him. I don't really care how good of a football player he is.
It really amazes me how these professional athletes make millions of dollars and tend to associate themselves with street thugs - I guess there is that old cliche - you can take a boy out of the hood but you can't take the "hood" out of the boy....

KCWolfman
10-05-2004, 12:04 PM
It has nothing to do with overconfidence. Lewis is a thug who should be in prison. It is shameful that he is making millions of dollars instead of sitting in a cell.

xoxo~
Gaz
Finds it disgraceful.

I disagree. Lewis attempted to help some friends and realized he made a bad decision. He came clean and confessed his part 100% and was properly reprimanded by the court system.

In fact, he was the only one in the entire situation who was found culpable.

Phobia
10-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I don't believe Lewis personally stabbed two young men, but I do believe that he was involved in a massive coverup. Accessory to murder should have been the charge - whatever he ended up with wasn't "properly reprimanded by the court system" IMO.

Gaz
10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
I don't believe Lewis personally stabbed two young men, but I do believe that he was involved in a massive coverup. Accessory to murder should have been the charge - whatever he ended up with wasn't "properly reprimanded by the court system" IMO.

Yep.

xoxo~
Gaz
Finds it a shame that Lewis is not behind bars.

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 12:44 PM
The Madden Curse has begun.

38yrsfan
10-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Ray was worked well.

You'd have to take his probation officer, attorney and future parole officer as well ........... we'd have to set aside tickets and section in the stands for his street buddies also ...

KC Kings
10-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Ray Ray has a big head, but he is the best in the league. You all make it sound like he was whining more because he was on he mic, but I disagree.

He is saying, "there is no way I am getting double teamed. Look at the papers, there is no way I am getting double teamed." What he wants to say is, "How in the F#### can their offense be domniating us! I am getting double teamed on 70% of the plays, that means one of you (speaking to teammates) are not doing your D### job! I can't be getting double teamed, because if I was getting doubleteamed the Chiefs are running the offense with one less person, and we still can't stop them, so there is no way that is possible."

He is making those comments for his teammates to hear, and with the exception of he nose tackle tearing up Weigman man-to-man on a couple plays, he is correct.

OmahaChief
10-05-2004, 01:21 PM

xoxo~
Gaz
Finds it disgraceful.

Do you feel that drunk Warfield should be in jail as well? He should be.

OmahaChief
10-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Pretty much. Keep "The U" out of our team. Cocky sonsabitches. Except Vinny Testeverde.

I agree, no reason to want Pro Bowl defensive talent on this team. Look around the league and see all the Canes on the Pro Bowl or making big plays, seems to me we could use a few of those guys. Hell I could care less if they were Florida State players or K-State. We need guys that can make plays and the Canes produce that talent.

As for the attitude, I would rather see Ray Lewis do that stupid dance then see William Bartee throw his hands in the air after he is burnt again, or see Vonnie Holliday pull himself off the ground after being leveled by a Fullback.

This post brought to you by a blantant Canes homer.

Skip Towne
10-05-2004, 01:36 PM
We don't need no stinking "Canes.

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Actually, I wouldn't mind Antrel Rolle.

Gaz
10-05-2004, 02:17 PM
Do you feel that drunk Warfield should be in jail as well? He should be.

A search will show you that I do think Warfield should go to jail. He is still innocent until proven guilty, so he should be able to play until he gets to the head of the line. The legal system will grind in its usual slow way, but it sure looks like Warfield is looking at hard time. When that happens, the NFL will suspend him for a few games. A token slap on the wrist, IMO.

Morals and ethics are not variables. They are constants. They transcend petty stuff like team affiliation.

xoxo~
Gaz
Would fire Warfield the moment he is convicted.

WarCry!
10-05-2004, 03:27 PM
A search will show you that I do think Warfield should go to jail. He is still innocent until proven guilty, so he should be able to play until he gets to the head of the line. The legal system will grind in its usual slow way, but it sure looks like Warfield is looking at hard time. When that happens, the NFL will suspend him for a few games. A token slap on the wrist, IMO.

Morals and ethics are not variables. They are constants. They transcend petty stuff like team affiliation.

xoxo~
Gaz
Would fire Warfield the moment he is convicted.

REP :clap:

The Bad Guy
10-05-2004, 03:29 PM

xoxo~
Gaz

You're probably the only football fan in America that wouldn't want Ray Lewis on their team.