PDA

View Full Version : Is Ray Lewis' pre-game introduction dance teh ghey or what!?

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 10:47 AM
It's almost embarrasing to watch this assclown go through his series of "moves" when he comes out on the field before each game. Does he really think he looks cool? He looks like an attention-starved epileptic having a seizure....no offense to epileptics.

If you're gonna constantly advertise your greatness RayLeon...you might not want to let a much smaller fullback school your arrogant ass repeatedly and then cry about it so everyone can hear.

Tickets to Chiefs vs. Ravens on MNF... $200
beer and nachos at the game... $20
watching GayRay wet his panties on national tv... priceless

Phobia
10-05-2004, 10:48 AM
He only looks cool doing it when they win.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 10:49 AM
I'd argue not even then...

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 10:56 AM
It goes back to another past thread. Guys look stupid when they dance. All of them. All the time.

morphius
10-05-2004, 10:57 AM
He is over the top, but damn I really hate "business" style D, I want my D to be intense and energetic.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-05-2004, 11:03 AM
It goes back to another past thread. Guys look stupid when they dance. All of them. All the time.
What?! You didn't think the "Icky Shuffle" was cool?????

ROFL

Scaga
10-05-2004, 11:49 AM
Personally...I wouldn't mind it if he were wearing red and playing at Arrowhead on Sundays....

But it looks stupid now.

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Ray Lewis' dance looks like he Diarhea'd his bloomers on the first step of a 20 yard firewalk.

38yrsfan
10-05-2004, 12:44 PM
What a load .... don't know why we have to watch that s**t, keep it in the 'hood ... and then they "mike" him and we have to listen to the PHD as well ... "these put'n two men on me every play coach, what can I do?" ... loved it when Al M. started repeatedly pointing out - "only one man on Lewis ...." What an ego, no wonder Sanders is his bro'.

Clint in Wichita
10-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Wow.

"Teh", "ghey", and "assclown" in one post.

Yes, Lewis' dance is stupid, but no Chiefs fan has any right to bash ANY players' dances or celebrations EVER, thanks to Dale Carter.

He only did his dance once, but it was the dumbest celebration in the history of sports. It will never be topped.

You fuggers know what I'm talking about.

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2004, 12:48 PM
Wow.

Yes, Lewis' dance is stupid, but no Chiefs fan has any right to bash ANY players' dances or celebrations EVER, thanks to Dale Carter.

He only did his dance once, but it was the dumbest celebration in the history of sports. It will never be topped.

Your a homo

Gaz
10-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Actually, I am pleased that Lewis did his dance and was miked.

His "they're being mean to me" whining on the bench and abrupt exit from the stadium were sweeter for it.

xoxo~
Gaz
Always glad to see a thug taken down a notch.

Calcountry
10-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Or when Joe Theisman is doing the commentating.

Bob Dole
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Wow.

Bennie Thompson's classic celebration offsets any lame celebration and gives us carte blanche.

Calcountry
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Your a homo
ROFL

KCTitus
10-05-2004, 12:53 PM
if it's stupid it's stupid and Chiefs fans have every right to say so, just as you did.

And I may not be the smartest Chiefs fan on the planet, but does Dale Carter even play for KC anymore?

MOhillbilly
10-05-2004, 12:57 PM
Well I for one think its awsome,and at the moment am thinking about useing it for my entrance to work at 8 am.
Then im going down to bass pro buy my hooligan buddies hunting knives,take them out for drinks and sickem' on people.
And when the cops come and i have blood on me the reciet for the knives in my wallet,ill tell them i saw nothing.

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Well I for one think its awsome,and at the moment am thinking about useing it for my entrance to work at 8 am.
Then im going down to bass pro buy my hooligan buddies hunting knives,take them out for drinks and sickem' on people.
And when the cops come and i have blood on me the reciet for the knives in my wallet,ill tell them i saw nothing.

Cool

38yrsfan
10-05-2004, 01:00 PM
Wow.

IMHO, Dale Carter may have worn the uniform but he was never a "real" Chief .... he was more into being Dale Carter, than a member of the team.

I wish that "celebration" cr*p would just fade away, what's wrong with a simple "high-five", etc. .... now we see rampant "enthusiasm" for the simplest plays, tackles, runs, etc.

Skip Towne
10-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Ray Lewis won't be forgetin' this game for awhile.

Scaga
10-05-2004, 01:24 PM

Good....
How long til they play Denver???? :thumb:

~hope he's real good and pissed off for that one~

John_Wayne
10-05-2004, 01:26 PM
Ray Lewis is to the Ravens as KC Wolf is to the Chiefs.

BIG_DADDY
10-05-2004, 01:28 PM
Ray Lewis is to the Ravens as KC Wolf is to the Chiefs.

That's really deep dude. :bong:

gblowfish
10-05-2004, 02:10 PM
Ray Ray? Teh Ghey? Ray Ray and Pee Wee MEANT to do that!!!

Ari Chi3fs
10-05-2004, 02:17 PM
thats funny gblowfish... heh.

Hey yall, I unfortunately do NOT recall the infamous Dale Carter celebration. Dammit!!

KCTitus
10-05-2004, 02:18 PM
Hey yall, I unfortunately do NOT recall the infamous Dale Carter celebration. Dammit!!

Do you remember the Warren Sapp 'dance' last year for TB? Somewhat similar.

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 02:28 PM

I must've drank that brain cell away.

If I were gonna point out a Chief with the worst dance ever... I have to look no further than this year's pre-season.... Jared Allen.

Lzen
10-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Bennie Thompson's classic celebration offsets any lame celebration and gives us carte blanche.

Oh yeah, Bennie Thompson's dog taking a leak on fire hydrant imitation was hilarious.
:thumb:

Now that guy was intense. I liked him.

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Do you remember the Warren Sapp 'dance' last year for TB? Somewhat similar.
If you're saying he just jumped up and down in one spot... yeah.. that sucks.

BUT, if he magically ballooned up to 265 seconds beforehand... that's RULING.

Calcountry
10-05-2004, 02:33 PM
Yeah, Ray Lewis was all cok...er he was all MIKED up, and the most prescient thing that he said was, "Desparate teams do desparate things." Words to live by.

Chan93lx50
10-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Yeah, Ray Lewis was all cok...er he was all MIKED up, and the most prescient thing that he said was, "Desparate teams do desparate things." Words to live by.

I kind of chuckled about that, but isn't running a flea flicker considered being desparate?