PDA

View Full Version : My defensive assesment after MNF

Tuckdaddy
10-05-2004, 10:59 AM
NICE! They really hustled and gang tackled Lewis. The pass rush was there almost every play. I loved it! Maybe GR was the problem, huh Madden?

ROYC75
10-05-2004, 12:02 PM
It's still going to take sometime to get it all down, the new scheme.

KCTitus
10-05-2004, 12:05 PM
Where's Logical...I'd like his assessment of 'Lard Ass'...I thought he did pretty well last night.

shaneo69
10-05-2004, 12:06 PM
I'm not ready to laud the defense yet. Boller looks like the worst QB in the NFL right now, and J. Lewis still ran at a 4.9 clip.

Our offense just played keep away real well last night.

But I do have to give the D credit for not folding when Fooj and Sims got hurt.

jspchief
10-05-2004, 12:11 PM
I'm not ready to laud the defense yet. Boller looks like the worst QB in the NFL right now, and J. Lewis still ran at a 4.9 clip.

Our offense just played keep away real well last night.

But I do have to give the D credit for not folding when Fooj and Sims got hurt.

I'm with you. Our D should be thanking the Ravens O-coordinator for only calling Jamal's number 15 times. It was an imporvement, but we're far from where we need to be IMO.

Hoover
10-05-2004, 12:17 PM
As long as the DL wins the battle up front we will be fine. Its when they have troubles we are exposed at LB and Saftie

philfree
10-05-2004, 12:28 PM
As long as the DL wins the battle up front we will be fine. Its when they have troubles we are exposed at LB and Saftie

It's that way for every team. Look at what just happened to the Ravens and Ray-Ray. Our LBs played a good game and you don't stop J. Lewis if your LBs don't have the scheme down. They've got it now and I expect them to play well the rest of the year. Their confidence has to be sky high. At this point I wish we didn't have the bye this week. We need to build monetum and that's hard to do when there ain't no game.

PhilFree :arrow: