PDA

View Full Version : The team I hate most

Calcountry
10-05-2004, 05:43 PM
I use to have a ranking sheet that I kept, that had the top ten teams that I hate on it. I literally would update it everyweek depending on which team I currently had the most angst towards. This was the late 70's early 80's so you can immagine that there was no love for the Raiders or the Cowbows or Pittsburgh.

Basically, it is teams that consistently beat the Chiefs when it was a pivital game. The type of game that would say, the Chiefs are not pretenders they are for real. My hopes would get up, only to be dashed by that fag*ot as* team with ghey colors and an even more REDICUOUS song that they would play after scoring a touchdown. Frankly they stole the music from a Sunday School tune and added their ghey words to it. Does anyone know what teh ghey team is?

My number one most hated team is

The Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolpins really SUCK.

Yes there the Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolpins, Miami Dolphins REALLY SUCK!!!

The football gods are paying you back for all the chit grief you caused me over the years. Enjoy your suck ass season, you really earned it. I hope you fire your coach, its not his fault your half back would rather smoke dope and jump rope.

Enjoy the basement.