PDA

View Full Version : How much fun would it be to play football in the NFL?

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Think about it for a few minutes before you answer, please.

Poll forthcoming.

|Zach|
10-05-2004, 06:24 PM
Playing the games would be fantastic...but you would also be spending a lot of time of your life being unhappy.

Taco John
10-05-2004, 06:26 PM
All that time they spend in the hot tub with biches. And thinking 'bout dey riches.

(add rapper hyperventilation here for effect)

Rain Man
10-05-2004, 06:26 PM
It's hard for me to say that it wouldn't be fun, but at the same time the practices and the playbook studying are definitely work, and in the games it would be sobering to have some of those guys trying to break your neck and rip off your genitals at the bottom of the pile. There are some big, mean, criminal players out there.

I'd still do it, though.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 06:36 PM
All that time they spend in the hot tub with biches. And thinking 'bout dey riches.

(add rapper hyperventilation here for effect)Openin' up they britches and fillin' hos like they ditches

HolmeZz
10-05-2004, 10:22 PM
I'd rather have LJ's plan and just sign a nice contract, only to sit on the b3nch while the dough rolls in.

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 10:25 PM
I'd rather have LJ's plan and just sign a nice contract, only to sit on the b3nch while the dough rolls in.
Wait... you mean that's not "playing" for the purposes of this poll?

Pants
10-05-2004, 10:30 PM

LOL, dude playing is the EASY part, it's practice that kills you. Thos guys REST when they play on Sunday.

HolmeZz
10-05-2004, 10:38 PM
But everyone practices, regardless of salary. Larry's the one with the contract riding the pine on Sunday. :)

Pants
10-05-2004, 10:41 PM
But everyone practices, regardless of salary. Larry's the one with the contract riding the pine on Sunday. :)

I thought we were talking about being a pro football player. And dude, trust me, once you parctice so hard - you WANT to play. It kills your motivation during the practice and makes it a lot harder to train when you know you aren't playing anyway. Trust me, LJ wants to play.

HolmeZz
10-05-2004, 10:45 PM
I didn't intend for my first post to get taken seriously. It's late where I live and I'm just trying to amuse myself. :shake:

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 10:46 PM
I didn't intend for my first post to get taken seriously. It's late where I live and I'm just trying to amuse myself. :shake:
It's not your fault. I'm starting to think metro is a little slow on the uptake.

Come to think of it... he is a KU student.