PDA

View Full Version : Nip/Tuck season finale tonight!

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 08:21 PM
Any other fans of this show in here?? I watched a few episodes from last season, but this season ive really been getting into it bigtime....Man, its just sooo.....Bizzare....Anyone else gonna watch it?

Miles
10-05-2004, 08:26 PM
I have really gotten hooked on it since seeing season 1 on DVD a while back. The last few episodes this season have been pretty damn good/messed up so im expecting the finale tonight to rock.

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 08:27 PM
I have really gotten hooked on it since seeing season 1 on DVD a while back. The last few episodes this season have been pretty damn good/messed up so im expecting the finale tonight to rock.

I have my suspicions about who the serial rapist guy is........Although, they may not reveal it tonight...

Miles
10-05-2004, 08:32 PM
I have my suspicions about who the serial rapist guy is........Although, they may not reveal it tonight...

Yeah i really hope they get to that tonight but they could just as easly leave it for next season's premier. However lots of shit happened in the finale last year so im expecting more of the same.

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Yeah i really hope they get to that tonight but they could just as easly leave it for next season's premier. However lots of shit happened in the finale last year so im expecting more of the same.

Yea, im sure there will be an Ava cliffhanger as well......she is smokin HOT!

Vegas_Dave
10-05-2004, 08:47 PM
My guess is the Carver is Adrian...

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 09:15 PM
They all die in a fiery explosion. The end.

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 09:22 PM
They all die in a fiery explosion. The end.

AH damn..Dont ruin it for me!!

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Barry the Gorilla rescues one of them, but they get into an argument and the Gorilla clubs him over the head with his frying pan hands until there's nothing left but a bloody paste. A remorseful Barry then says, "Oohg. OOhf," and jumps from the Callahan Bridge in shame.

bkkcoh
10-05-2004, 10:00 PM
Who in the hell is the killer????????

Is Christian going to die?? Of course not...

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Only Barry's orphan, Clicknugget, knows!

http://www.becci.com/Africa_photos_2003/baby.jpg

KingPriest2
10-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Who in the hell is the killer????????

Is Christian going to die?? Of course not...

He might they left the door open for it. The doctor that performed the surgery on Sean might come in and replace him. Remember they were interested in the idea.

Miles
10-05-2004, 11:01 PM
Damn wish id known about the no commercials thing before i dvr'ed it.

Thats one hell of a cliffhanger and they took away my two primary suspects as the carver. Looks like its going to be some random minor caractor or someone like Merill.

Deberg_1990
10-05-2004, 11:59 PM
Damn wish id known about the no commercials thing before i dvr'ed it.

Thats one hell of a cliffhanger and they took away my two primary suspects as the carver. Looks like its going to be some random minor caractor or someone like Merill.

Yea..that was a pretty sweet little cliffhanger.....Plus..Ava was a man?? I didnt see that one coming! I think the Carver is Julia's boyfriend.....just my 2 cents.......

Baby Lee
10-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Yea, im sure there will be an Ava cliffhanger as well......she is smokin HOT!
ROFL - That's a MAN baby!!!!

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Go to the Niptuck message board

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361217/board/threads/

We don't know who the Carver is. If we did then it kind of makes me disappointed. Remember the Carver was already attacking people and then the model came to them for help. Then we did not hear anything for awhile. Next thing we know he attacked a guy. That same episode I believe Sean got attacked. Also the card maybe the guy went in a got one.

Also is Merril dead or alive? If he is dead wouldn't they said something?

BIG_DADDY
10-06-2004, 04:05 PM
You watch some wierd ass shit man.

KC Jones
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
Isn't nip/tuck some ER type series about some plastic surgeons?

It sounds nearly as gay as queer eye for the straight guy.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 05:25 PM

No no no...its waaay better than that ER crap..

Baby Lee
10-06-2004, 06:46 PM

It's kind of soap opera-ish, but very masculine, if that makes sense.
The leads are two guys who went to medical school together and built up a VERY lucrative plastic surgery practice in Miami.
One is the family guy, who married his Med School sweetheart and has two kids. Drives a Saab or some sh!t. He's the one who feels trapped in the bordeom of marriage and guilty about making tons of money off the low self esteem of their clients.
The other is the cad. F@cks everything that moves. Drives a Ferrari. For example, in the first episode, he hits on a 30-ish former beauty queen/aspiring actress, taps that ass, and proceeds to point all her flaws and how his knife could make her a better person. Bar pick up, to hook up to client in a few hours.
Mucking things up is, the first guy's wife also dated the cad before settling with her hubby. She's still hot hot hot for him, and we find out later, the older kid, the son first guy has raised for 17 years is actually the cad's son.
The intrigue of the show is the outlandish angles the storywriting takes. They take on what they think is a drug lord wanting to redo his face to hide from authorities for his drug crimes. The guy protests "I just, . . . I slept with the bosses girl." Turns out, he was telling the truth, he slept with the drug boss' 6 year old little girl, and wants to look 'hotter' so he can screw more kids AND hide from the boss.
After that mess sorts out, they're still indebted to the drug lord, who sets up a scam where they put boobs filled with heroin in aspiring models in Central America, pay their way to American, where the docs remove them at gunpoint.
This season had the story of a very hot 'life coach' hired by the wife to sort her sad life out. The hot coach soon is sleeping with the 17 year old son who's not really the son of whom they all think he is. Then it turns out she's been sleeping with her own son since he was 12. Then it turns out he was adopted, . . . wait for it. . . because she's a former he.
That, and the cad get quality tail every week.
After all that, if I were to encapsulate it in a sentence, I'd say picture a soap opera written by the guy who came up with 9 1/2 weeks. Very out there, very sex-filled, and very male-centric.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 06:57 PM
It's kind of soap opera-ish, but very masculine, if that makes sense.
The leads are two guys who went to medical school together and built up a VERY lucrative plastic surgery practice in Miami.
One is the family guy, who married his Med School sweetheart and has two kids. Drives a Saab or some sh!t. He's the one who feels trapped in the bordeom of marriage and guilty about making tons of money off the low self esteem of their clients.
The other is the cad. F@cks everything that moves. Drives a Ferrari. For example, in the first episode, he hits on a 30-ish former beauty queen/aspiring actress, taps that ass, and proceeds to point all her flaws and how his knife could make her a better person. Bar pick up, to hook up to client in a few hours.
Mucking things up is, the first guy's wife also dated the cad before settling with her hubby. She's still hot hot hot for him, and we find out later, the older kid, the son first guy has raised for 17 years is actually the cad's son.
The intrigue of the show is the outlandish angles the storywriting takes. They take on what they think is a drug lord wanting to redo his face to hide from authorities for his drug crimes. The guy protests "I just, . . . I slept with the bosses girl." Turns out, he was telling the truth, he slept with the drug boss' 6 year old little girl, and wants to look 'hotter' so he can screw more kids AND hide from the boss.
After that mess sorts out, they're still indebted to the drug lord, who sets up a scam where they put boobs filled with heroin in aspiring models in Central America, pay their way to American, where the docs remove them at gunpoint.
This season had the story of a very hot 'life coach' hired by the wife to sort her sad life out. The hot coach soon is sleeping with the 17 year old son who's not really the son of whom they all think he is. Then it turns out she's been sleeping with her own son since he was 12. Then it turns out he was adopted, . . . wait for it. . . because she's a former he.
That, and the cad get quality tail every week.
After all that, if I were to encapsulate it in a sentence, I'd say picture a soap opera written by the guy who came up with 9 1/2 weeks. Very out there, very sex-filled, and very male-centric.

hahaha...well spoken!! IMO Julian(the cad) McMahon makes the show..he plays the role perfectly...

Miles
10-06-2004, 07:03 PM
hahaha...well spoken!! IMO Julian(the cad) McMahon makes the show..he plays the role perfectly...

Yeah he better not be leaving/killed off. Him being an ass and screwing every hot chick on the show is one of the best parts of the show. He is also a pretty good actor and he would make a damn good Bond if they hadnt given the part to that lame guy.

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Yeah he better not be leaving/killed off. Him being an ass and screwing every hot chick on the show is one of the best parts of the show. He is also a pretty good actor and he would make a damn good Bond if they hadnt given the part to that lame guy.

hes great..his interplay with Ava last night rivaled the old Dave and Maddie stuff from Moonlighting......

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 07:09 PM
hes great..his interplay with Ava last night rivaled the old Dave and Maddie stuff from Moonlighting......
ROFL

Deberg_1990
10-06-2004, 08:13 PM

Yea...i heard there were rumors of him playing Bond...he would be great im sure.....Right now hes playing Dr. Doom in the Fantastic Four movie they are currently filming...

Ralphy Boy
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
He is also a pretty good actor and he would make a damn good Bond if they hadnt given the part to that lame guy.

Who was that "lame guy" again?

KingPriest2
10-06-2004, 08:24 PM
Yea...i heard there were rumors of him playing Bond...he would be great im sure.....Right now hes playing Dr. Doom in the Fantastic Four movie they are currently filming...

I did not realize he is from Down Under. I also did not know he is the son of a former Prime Minister of Austrailia.

Miles
10-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Who was that "lame guy" again?

I thought it was supposed to be Eric Bana (he played Hulk) but i looked it up and it was just rumors. He is a decent actor i just cant see him pulling off bond and am glad it isnt him after all.

I now have know idea who is going to be the new bond...