PDA

View Full Version : YAY REP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't feel naked anymore!

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Negative rep.

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Negative.......

A big fat, High Dollar Clay Neg rep for anyone appearing to beg.

David.
10-05-2004, 08:53 PM
omg rep for everyone.

ok, I'm way too lazy to do this. I'll do it in my head.

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Oh.....There's a hole in your bucket, david.Liza, David.Liza.

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 08:55 PM
I know this is pointless, but in the 3 madden seasons i've simulated, the Chiefs won the division with an 8-8 record each time.

Saulbadguy
10-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Get Bjork off your avvy.

David.
10-05-2004, 08:56 PM
Get Bjork off your avvy.

**** you dude. Bjork is great

Bowser
I know this is pointless, but in the 3 madden seasons i've simulated, the Chiefs won the division with an 8-8 record each time.

Frickin programmed in parity!

Saulbadguy
**** you dude. Bjork is great
Yeah, well she gives me nightmares.

David.
Oh.....There's a hole in your bucket, david.Liza, David.Liza.

...yah because I begged for rep......ooooh wait no I didn't get ****ed old man.

David.
10-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Yeah, well she gives me nightmares.

Dude, :( she's like my favorite musician right now :(

Count Zarth
10-05-2004, 08:59 PM
Rep is stupid. Would you guys prefer rep or sigs?

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 09:00 PM
Sigs with Big Pics suk more baows than you see at a nudist colony weekend.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Negative.......

A big fat, High Dollar Clay Neg rep for anyone appearing to beg.I WAS NOT BEGGING YOU WORTHLESS COCKSMOKER I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
So you are going to give me neg rep too huh....well thats okay. You can give out positive and neg rep at will. It's your perogative as a member here. But I don't really care about your neg rep or how many green skittles I have. The issue I have is with the board policy. Just because I've accepted the policy doesn't mean I have to like it or not complain about it.

Count Zarth
Sigs with Big Pics suk more baows than you see at a nudist colony weekend.

Big pics, yes. Something like I have is OK though.

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 09:09 PM
So you are going to give me neg rep too huh....well thats okay. You can give out positive and neg rep at will. It's your perogative as a member here. But I don't really care about your neg rep or how many green skittles I have. The issue I have is with the board policy. Just because I've accepted the policy doesn't mean I have to like it or not complain about it.Name that thread!

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 09:09 PM
I WAS NOT BEGGING YOU WORTHLESS COCKSMOKER I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!!!!!
ROFL

Frazod
10-05-2004, 09:10 PM
I WAS NOT BEGGING YOU WORTHLESS COCKSMOKER I HATE YOU WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN!!!!!!

I gave you positive rep. You should check the comment..... :evil:

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Name that thread!
Haha. I bet I can at least name the poster. :D

Ultra Peanut
10-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Haha. I bet I can at least name the poster. :DHere's a hint:

Inspired by a chewing gum brand and a sports team.

ENDelt260
10-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Here's a hint:

Inspired by a chewing gum brand and a sports team.
Like I needed a hint.

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 09:18 PM
Psi........even if I were a smoker of rooster chickens, which I'm not....it would hardly be worthless.........Even a 400lb toothless crack addict can get $20.......and guys like you, David. and Gobret have a chance at non-self fellatiation.

a valuable service to society indeed...but not one in which I provide.

Iowanian
10-05-2004, 09:19 PM
...yah because I begged for rep......ooooh wait no I didn't get ****ed old man.

I'm not exactly Old, sprout.

now back to counting your pube growth and spanking to Mad magazine.....or whatever you do.

BigRedChief
10-05-2004, 09:24 PM
I gave you positive rep. You should check the comment..... :evil:

Why are you giving him pasitive rep Cardinal fan?:shake: He gave me neg rep just for being a Cardinal fan...He's worthless and weak. Lets have him drop and give us 20.

Frazod
10-05-2004, 09:25 PM
Why are you giving him pasitive rep Cardinal fan?:shake: He gave me neg rep just for being a Cardinal fan...He's worthless and weak. Lets have him drop and give us 20.

You didn't see the accompanying comment. :)

David.
10-06-2004, 05:16 AM
I'm not exactly Old, sprout.

now back to counting your pube growth and spanking to Mad magazine.....or whatever you do.

well you are exactly unfunny, cranky, and you try to be "e-tough". Fact is, nothing is gayer. So go back to your.....man-sex or whatever you do.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 06:52 AM
Oh Crap............I'm not funny.

brideowanian is going to be mighty disapointed that I've caught the ghey.....

Apparently I need to get into this whole rep thing......I didn't realize that taking away a single green dot could cause cramping and bloating.

Ari Chi3fs
10-06-2004, 08:01 AM
well you are exactly unfunny, cranky, and you try to be "e-tough". Fact is, nothing is gayer. So go back to your.....man-sex or whatever you do.

Its Man Sechs... Negative Rep for your lack of BB knowledge.

David.
10-06-2004, 08:31 AM

brideowanian is going to be mighty disapointed that I've caught the ghey.....

Apparently I need to get into this whole rep thing......I didn't realize that taking away a single green dot could cause cramping and bloating.

actually the neg. rep I couldn't care less about. Though the fact that you try to be an e-bully both cracks me up and annoys me. Keep that gimmick up though if that's what works for you. OH OH I know what you can do now! You can try to type like cartman and come up with a clever nickname!! BRILLIANT!

:rolleyes: find a new gimmick yours is old and tired.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Would you feel better if someone gave you a hug or something?

You've sure pegged me.... Any longtime member knows I'm not clever and never think of anything original.

I'll just sit back and see if I can learn from the master for a while. Show me the light, Miagi.

jspchief
10-06-2004, 09:17 AM
well you are exactly unfunny, cranky, and you try to be "e-tough". Fact is, nothing is gayer.

Actually, a guy saying Bjork is his favorite musician is quite a bit gayer.

But I don't want to get in the middle of a cat fight...carry on.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 09:19 AM

LOL

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 09:19 AM
jsp...you're a roofing contractor, right?

I may have a couple of questions this weekend if you're on.

jspchief
10-06-2004, 09:21 AM
PM me or you can call me at 515-xxx-xxxx
I'm more than happy to answer any questions.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 09:24 AM
Cool...I'm helping a buddy with a "fixer upper" and its got some serious "issues" under the sheeting.

You might want to take that # off so some jackhole doesn't fug with you.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 10:24 AM

I figured that out mere seconds after meeting you.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 10:26 AM
Delt.....I'm furiously scouring the local community colleges for courses on "how to make friends and be funny and original on the internet".

No luck so far.

you know why I had to be on my good behavior at the game.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 10:28 AM
Who's up for a golden oldie?

Iowanian's very funny.

But, then again, looks aren't everything.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 10:31 AM
ba da da...ching.

Disclaimer: "Ching" refers to an oft used sound made by persons impersonating the sound of a drum set symbol.........In no way, is it intended as a culturally insensitive remark pertaining to anyone from either the Ching or Chong families.

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey, David, before you dismiss Iowanian as unfunny, go to the Classics forum and read the thread titled "skins beet chiefs". (Or any exchange between Iowanian and skinbra).

Phobia
10-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Hey, David, before you dismiss Iowanian as unfunny, go to the Classics forum and read the thread titled "skins beet chiefs". (Or any exchange between Iowanian and skinbra).

Well, I think Iowanian is extremely hilarious. However, to be fair - one must acknowledge that skinbra carried Iowanian in that thread. The poor boy from Iowa was reduced to a pathetic sidekick. It was embarrassing. I'm gonna have to try to coax skinbra back to the Planet. I wonder if his email still works.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Skip......Phobia is right.........only riding the coat tails of skinbra.

That thread is just another example an e-toughskin wearing cyber bully. It was of no value to anyone on the planet.

I think I should scour the web for a scarlet Letter, to wear as the Avatar of Shame.

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 11:06 AM
Well, I think Iowanian is extremely hilarious. However, to be fair - one must acknowledge that skinbra carried Iowanian in that thread. The poor boy from Iowa was reduced to a pathetic sidekick. It was embarrassing. I'm gonna have to try to coax skinbra back to the Planet. I wonder if his email still works.
Yeah, I agree. Skinbra had Iowanian at a disadvantage since he was at work. I don't know which thread it was but one of them was when Iowanian was giving Skinbra hell about being middle Eastern. Something about having a dead skunk under his turban creating the smell. I may go try to find that if I get bored. It belongs in the Classics IMO.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 11:19 AM
I say we have a smaque off between David. and Iowanian. We'll see if David.'s opinion of CP's smaque king improves any.

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Our rep has new comments too. Thats neat.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 11:22 AM
Our rep has new comments too. Thats neat.

What the hell are you talking about?

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 11:22 AM
What the hell are you talking about?
Hover over your rep boxes, punk.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 11:24 AM
Hover over your rep boxes, punk.

Oh, those comments. I had forgotten about those. Safari doesn't allow them to show up for what ever reason, so in my little world they don't even exist.

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 11:26 AM
Oh, those comments. I had forgotten about those. Safari doesn't allow them to show up for what ever reason, so in my little world they don't even exist.
I never liked Safari. I used Camino (http://www.mozilla.org/products/camino/)

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Hey Hader, you just got called a punk by a 23 year old kid.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 11:33 AM
I never liked Safari. I used Camino (http://www.mozilla.org/products/camino/)

Never heard of Camino before. I really don't have any qualms with Safari....

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 11:34 AM
Hey Hader, you just got called a punk by a 23 year old kid.

Hey Skip, I am a 23 year old kid myself. ;)

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 11:40 AM
Never heard of Camino before. I really don't have any qualms with Safari....
Its produced by Mozilla, same people who make Firefox. I like it. :shrug:

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey Skip, I am a 23 year old kid myself. ;)
That's what made it funny.

David.
10-06-2004, 12:59 PM

just because you're not cool enough to appreciate that Bjork is !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%ing amazing, doesn't make me gay :).

David.
10-06-2004, 01:00 PM
woah what's with the new !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% bleep. it's huge

ENDelt260
!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%

ENDelt260
woah what's with the new !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% bleep. it's huge
Wow. That is pretty !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%ing big. Holy !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%. !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%.

KCTitus
10-06-2004, 01:01 PM
I wanted to add that the thread title reminds me of that Red Stripe commercial...HOORAY BEER!!!

making me thirsty...

David.
10-06-2004, 01:01 PM
I say we have a smaque off between David. and Iowanian. We'll see if David.'s opinion of CP's smaque king improves any.

yah pretty much every attempt I've seen of his has been pretty lame. In fact, I really haven't seen anything he's posted since I got here that show's he so good at "smaque". Feel free to show me the light, but just because he punk'd some kid 2 years ago doesn't mean he hasn't lost it.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Would you feel better if someone gave you a hug or something?

You've sure pegged me.... Any longtime member knows I'm not clever and never think of anything original.

I'll just sit back and see if I can learn from the master for a while. Show me the light, Miagi.

Miagi? Surely you can do better than that? Are you sure you haven't been riding on e-tuff reputation alone??

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 01:08 PM
yah pretty much every attempt I've seen of his has been pretty lame. In fact, I really haven't seen anything he's posted since I got here that show's he so good at "smaque". Feel free to show me the light, but just because he punk'd some kid 2 years ago doesn't mean he hasn't lost it.
Punked some kid two years ago? You have no idea of what you speak. You should consider transferring to another school at the semester. I swear MU is making you dumber. :p

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:09 PM
That's what made it funny.

If you say so, old punk.

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:10 PM
just because you're not cool enough to appreciate that Bjork is ... amazing, doesn't make me gay :).
No ... the fact that you like to suck man meat makes you gay, not your choice in music.

MM
~~nlm

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 01:14 PM
David. I've lost more game in a single sneeze than you'll ever have.

I'm not exactly sure what dumped all the gravel into your uterus, but I don't recall tamping it in. If you're trying to slap me with some white glove or something, I've got the bye week to kill some time. I'm not really that interested in having a cyber dick measuring contest with you however.

I've never really fancied myself an e-bully.......maybe you should make a poll and see what folks think. I've more thought of it as entertaining myself at the expense of those who leave themselves open, or are being arseholes. Several members have met me in person....I'm the same guy online, that I am in life.

I'd think such a brilliant mind, in college might better use that time to go out and actually barter a meal and conversation sharing experience with a member of the oposite sex.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:15 PM

What are you talking about two years ago? He punks people here on an almost daily basis. He punked me not too long ago with one of his little poems.

The man has a talent, the fact that you do not acknowledge it means that you are either incapable of noticing it, or you are just the sensitive type who does not appreciate being picked on.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:15 PM
No ... the fact that you like to suck man meat makes you gay, not your choice in music.

MM
~~nlm

nice one I guess?

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:17 PM
The man has a talent, the fact that you do not acknowledge it means that you are either incapable of noticing it, or you are just the sensitive type who doesn not appreciate being picked on.

Or he goes to MU.

I know that's redundant, but thought I'd throw it out there.

MM
~~:D

David.
10-06-2004, 01:17 PM
David. I've lost more game in a single sneeze than you'll ever have.

I'm not exactly sure what dumped all the gravel into your uterus, but I don't recall tamping it in. If you're trying to slap me with some white glove or something, I've got the bye week to kill some time. I'm not really that interested in having a cyber dick measuring contest with you however.

I'd think such a brilliant mind, in college might better use that time to go out and actually barter a meal and conversation sharing experience with a member of the oposite sex.

...right...I'm not looking for a dick measuring contest. I just think your tuff guy act is boring. Don't worry about my "dating" life, my girlfriend takes care of me just find. Nice try though.

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
If you say so, old punk.
It's old fart and young punk. They may not be used interchangeably.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
Punked some kid two years ago? You have no idea of what you speak. You should consider transferring to another school at the semester. I swear MU is making you dumber. :p

ppffffft I'm not even gonna talk to a KU alum about being dumb. You guys wrote the friggin book.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm not exactly sure what dumped all the gravel into your uterus, but I don't recall tamping it in.

meh, I wasn't just trying to stir some shit. Everyone here takes it too seriously though. The online circle jerk has already commenced.

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:23 PM
I just think your tuff guy act is boring.
That's funny ... I've never seen Iowanian try a "tuff" guy act. I've seen him typographically bitch slap several people (you included), but never act like an Internet "tuff" guy.

Don't worry about my "dating" life, I really don't think he--or any of us, for that matter--are all that worried ...

my girlfriend takes care of me just find.
Make sure to check the label ... it'd be a shame if you inflated her too much. She may not be so "find" if you went past the recommended PSI ...

MM
~~:p

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:24 PM
nice one I guess?

Dude, does anybody's posts besides your own measure up to your lofty standards?

When you arrived here, you were funny.... for about 10 minutes. You milked the period at the end of your U/N for quite a few laughs. Now you're just a bitter moron - kinda like Skip Towne. Except it works for him because he's old. You're in college, right? That's not a good excuse. That's a valid excuse for inviting your stupid little brother to participate on the BB, but it doesn't hold water for being a humorless clown. You wouldn't happen to be David. Cash. would you?

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:24 PM
ppffffft I'm not even gonna talk to a KU alum about being dumb. You guys wrote the friggin book.

WOW! Watch out guys ... this fella's a meaniehead!!

MM
~~ROFL

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Or he goes to MU.

I know that's redundant, but thought I'd throw it out there.

MM

Redundancy has its place in the world.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Please feel free to demonstrate some of this "tuff guy act"..............making some jokes, antagonizing some that have it coming and writing some poems at other's expense, isn't exactly "acting tough" in my book.

You're right....I'm caught..........I'm a total poosay.

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Redundancy has its place in the world.
Yes, redundancy does have its place in the world.

MM

David.
That's funny ... I've never seen Iowanian try a "tuff" guy act. I've seen him typographically bitch slap several people (you included), but never act like an Internet "tuff" guy.

Ha I was bitch slapped when? PLEASE

I really don't think he--or any of us, for that matter--are all that worried ...

I was making reference to one of his comments, try to keep up.

Make sure to check the label ... it'd be a shame if you inflated her too much. She may not be so "find" if you went past the recommended PSI ...

MM
~~:p

Skip Towne

MM
~~ROFL
Nah, not a problem. David is a good kid. I've been jackin' with him since the day he got here.

go bowe
10-06-2004, 01:28 PM

When you arrived here, you were funny.... for about 10 minutes. You milked the period at the end of your U/N for quite a few laughs. Now you're just a bitter moron - kinda like Skip Towne. Except it works for him because he's old. You're in college, right? That's not a good excuse. That's a valid excuse for inviting your stupid little brother to participate on the BB, but it doesn't hold water for being a humorless clown. You wouldn't happen to be David. Cash. would you?you mean there's special rules for old guys??

where can i get a copy? :shrug:

David.

MM
~~ROFL

I wasn't trying to be a dick. Believe it or not I think Skip is pretty cool for an old KU alum. He may not agree because he hates all things MU but that's okay.

Raiderhader
It's old fart and young punk. They may not be used interchangeably.

In which English rule is that stated?

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:29 PM
Ha I was bitch slapped when? PLEASE
Just keep saying that (or, typing that) to yourself over and over ... and maybe it'll be true. Probably not, but maybe.

I was making reference to one of his comments, try to keep up.
Um ... so was I. You see, I was pointing out that, even though he made a comment about your "dating" life, he really doesn't care, nor is he worried about it. It was just his way of pointing out the fact that, in all probability, you don't get out much.

I can't believe I just had to explain that ... :shake:

Damn! You're so witty!

MM
~~:LOL:

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:30 PM

When you arrived here, you were funny.... for about 10 minutes. You milked the period at the end of your U/N for quite a few laughs. Now you're just a bitter moron - kinda like Skip Towne. Except it works for him because he's old. You're in college, right? That's not a good excuse. That's a valid excuse for inviting your stupid little brother to participate on the BB, but it doesn't hold water for being a humorless clown. You wouldn't happen to be David. Cash. would you?

Now here is some good material.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:31 PM

I think one guy goes out of his way to be a dick to everyone who isn't an old timer and now I'm a shitty poster? :rolleyes: please, I've made plenty of friends on here. Just because one of the sacred "old-timers" isn't one of them, doesn't make me..what was it? "a bitter moron and a humorless clown" ROFL

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:32 PM
You're in college, right? That's not a good excuse. That's a valid excuse for inviting your stupid little brother to participate on the BB,

ROFL And... Bearcat gets blindsided.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:32 PM
Yes, redundancy does have its place in the world.

MM

LOL!

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Nah, not a problem. David is a good kid. I've been jackin' with him since the day he got here.

Oh, I don't disagree. Just having some fun at his expense.

[Translation: I'm supposed to be editing an e-Book by the same filthy whore who has no grasp of simple subject/verb agreement and need to vent on someone. Since most of my co-workers are heavily armed, I figured I'd choose David.]

MM

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Now here is some good material.

Not really. I've heard better. In fact, I think every post on this BB sucks. I'm not even sure why I'm here when I could be banging my imaginary girlfriend instead.

ENDelt260
I think one guy goes out of his way to be a dick to everyone who isn't an old timer

That is a GROSS mischaracterization of Iowanian.

He goes out of his way to be a dick to everyone.

David.
Just keep saying that (or, typing that) to yourself over and over ... and maybe it'll be true. Probably not, but maybe.
If you want to point it out that'd be great otherwise....your just dogpiling which is for pussies.

Um ... so was I. You see, I was pointing out that, even though he made a comment about your "dating" life, he really doesn't care, nor is he worried about it. It was just his way of pointing out the fact that, in all probability, you don't get out much.

I can't believe I just had to explain that ... :shake:

he mentioned it..I corrected him. What does this have to do with you anyways? You hoping Iowanian will tongue your ass if you try to jump on me?

Damn! You're so witty!

MM

that's much more than I can say about you.

Mark M
ROFL And... Bearcat gets blindsided.

Good to see someone else noticed that ...

MM
~~ROFL

Saulbadguy
!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%idy !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$% !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%

Raiderhader
I think one guy goes out of his way to be a dick to everyone who isn't an old timer and now I'm a shitty poster? :rolleyes: please, I've made plenty of friends on here. Just because one of the sacred "old-timers" isn't one of them, doesn't make me..what was it? "a bitter moron and a humorless clown" ROFL

Uhm, Iowanian is a dick to all posters, not just non-old timers.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Since most of my co-workers are heavily armed

You freelancin' for the post office again?

Iowanian
David. I'm a dick to everyone. The "old timers" have pretty much ALL had their turn.

Raiderhader and MarksliM have done their time....Gochiefs semi survived the Meatpeeker fiasco.......Guntherfan has more lives than the bad guy on the soap opera my mom used to watch, and survived the river falls shower incident....Saulblade took his turn like a man...................its apparently you that have no sense of humor.

I think history would show that I'm a good sport on the other end too. I can dish it out and take it. There are a thread or two that prove it.

I'm sorry that a single red cyber dot made your period come early Dav.id

David.
Not really. I've heard better. In fact, I think every post on this BB sucks. I'm not even sure why I'm here when I could be banging my imaginary girlfriend instead.

I don't think this BB sucks at all. I have tons of fun here, and I like most of the members.

Imaginary....okay....?

Count Zarth
Uhm, Iowanian is a dick to all posters, not just non-old timers.

Yup. And don't spam the board or admit to meatpeeking either, then you become his personal bitch.

go bowe
10-06-2004, 01:36 PM
That is a GROSS mischaracterization of Iowanian.

He goes out of his way to be a dick to everyone.pretty much... ROFL ROFL ROFL

David.
Oh, I don't disagree. Just having some fun at his expense.

[Translation: I'm supposed to be editing an e-Book by the same filthy whore who has no grasp of simple subject/verb agreement and need to vent on someone. Since most of my co-workers are heavily armed, I figured I'd choose David.]

MM

well..sorry if I'M being a dick now. I just thought you were dogpiling.

ENDelt260
You hoping Iowanian will tongue your ass if you try to jump on me?

This is starting to remind me of someone else...

You're, right Dave... we're all just Big Daddy--- er, I mean, Iowanian's "stooges"

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:37 PM

I'm not really sure why you are here either......

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:37 PM
If you want to point it out that'd be great otherwise....your just dogpiling which is for pussies.

Not dogpiling, just pointing out the obvious. Don't have time to search, maybe later.

he mentioned it..I corrected him. What does this have to do with you anyways? You hoping Iowanian will tongue your ass if you try to jump on me?

Again, just noting the obvious.

And he licks my baows, not my ass. That's what raiderhader's mom is for. :D

that's much more than I can say about you.

Wow ... another zinger! You are too much for me to handle.

MM

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 01:38 PM
I used to get in smaque wars with Iowanian the terrible. It usually involved moonshine, golden corral, and some reference to deliverance. I figured out it got real old quick, and wasn't fun anymore. I found it easier to just go ahead and laugh at other people.

MOhillbilly

Fat girl !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%er.

go bowe
Yup. And don't spam the board or admit to meatpeeking either, then you become his personal bitch.ahhhh, the voice of experience...

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Yup. And don't spam the board or admit to meatpeeking either, then you become his personal bitch.

You like being some guy's personal bitch and you know it, sick bastard.

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:39 PM
well..sorry if I'M being a dick now. I just thought you were dogpiling.

For the record, I make fun of everyone as well. Get used to it, because I guarandamntee it won't be the last time I mock you.

MM
~~:thumb: :D

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Saulblade......you came around and were a pretty good sport.

Dav.id
I don't need the approval, support, iowani-worship or protection to justify my posts......I'm here for my own entertainment....and if some others also like it...fabulous............I don't chose the clowns to dance for me, they usually volunteer.

If you think I'm such a dick.......throw up a poll and find out...........If the consensus is that Iowanian is a dickhead....I won't make a single joke here for a week. you lose, I pick your avatar, because BjDork is gayer than a rest area ball washer.

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:41 PM
You freelancin' for the post office again?

No ... a financial services company that deals with the military.

MUCH better armed than those pussy letter carriers.

MM
~~:bang:

Phobia

If you are suggesting that there's an "old-timer's" clique, I don't think you've been paying attention. I call 'em like I see 'em no matter how long a person has been registered (or how many posts they have). You seem to always be finding fault in everybody else's posts - like we're not good enough for you or something.... I remember feeling as though the world revolved around me at age 19, too. It passes. I suppose it is possible that I've confused you with one of the other college girls, though.

FWIW, I'm sorry I was so hard on you. You were funny for longer than 10 minutes. I still crack up when I see the period at the end of your name. In fact, I'm gonna start putting periods on the end of every girl's name at this time of the month.

Count Zarth
You like being some guy's personal bitch and you know it, sick bastard.

No, I just like to watch.

On tonight's Masterdong Theatre, we take a look at the wide and changing variety of urinals throughout history...from the outhouse to the penthouse.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:42 PM
And he licks my baows, not my ass. That's what raiderhader's mom is for. :D

Alright, more than ten seconds has passed and I am still sitting here wandering how to respond..... This round to you, f#cker.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:42 PM
it is possible that I've confused you with one of the other college girls, though.

They're all pretty much interchangeable.

F*cking ChiefsPlanet is KILLING me.

KCTitus
10-06-2004, 01:43 PM
If you are suggesting that there's an "old-timer's" clique, I don't think you've been paying attention.

Phobes, cmon man, there IS a an 'old timers' clique...it's the only clique Ive ever been in and if you take this away from me, I'll have nothing except my cyber rep to fill my self esteem.

I demand acknowledgement of the old timers clique!

Count Zarth
10-06-2004, 01:43 PM
There all pretty much interchangeable.

Ooh! Grammar error! Grammar error! Pwned!!!

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:44 PM
Alright, more than ten seconds has passed and I am still sitting here wandering how to respond..... This round to you, f#cker.

Yeah ... I bet it's hard to respond when someone accuses your mother of tossing their salad ...

MM
~~ROFL

ENDelt260
Son of a BITCH!

David.
David. I'm a dick to everyone. The "old timers" have pretty much ALL had their turn.

Raiderhader and MarksliM have done their time....Gochiefs semi survived the Meatpeeker fiasco.......Guntherfan has more lives than the bad guy on the soap opera my mom used to watch, and survived the river falls shower incident....Saulblade took his turn like a man...................its apparently you that have no sense of humor.

I think history would show that I'm a good sport on the other end too. I can dish it out and take it. There are a thread or two that prove it.

I'm sorry that a single red cyber dot made your period come early Dav.id

actually I started it with you. I figured if I'm gonna talk smack with someone it might as well be the person who is known for it. I'm not sure how well you "took" it.

Either way I'm not looking for a dick measuring contest either, so I'll just let this go. As for sense of humor? I've been laughing the whole time....

Count Zarth
10-06-2004, 01:45 PM
Either way I'm not looking for a dick measuring contest .

Are you sure? I want to judge!

Mark M
Phobes, cmon man, there IS a an 'old timers' clique...it's the only clique Ive ever been in and if you take this away from me, I'll have nothing except my cyber rep to fill my self esteem.

You go, Titus!

All of us "Idiots" have got to stick together.

MM

Raiderhader

Long live the PPL!

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:46 PM

Fine. I'll find someway to spin it in your favor, but not in this forum. Meet me over in the Washington D.C. forum so I can get into character. FWIW, I wouldn't do this for just any old noob....

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Yeah ... I bet it's hard to respond when someone accuses your mother of tossing their salad ...

MM
~~ROFL

I thought about responding by saying that she would appreciate it if you took care of your dingleberry problem, but couldn't decide if it was too weak, or just plain wrong.

Iowanian
If you've been laughing the whole time......maybe its not the material...........Funny..is all about the timing Dav.id

David.
If you are suggesting that there's an "old-timer's" clique, I don't think you've been paying attention. I call 'em like I see 'em no matter how long a person has been registered (or how many posts they have). You seem to always be finding fault in everybody else's posts - like we're not good enough for you or something.... I remember feeling as though the world revolved around me at age 19, too. It passes. I suppose it is possible that I've confused you with one of the other college girls, though.

FWIW, I'm sorry I was so hard on you. You were funny for longer than 10 minutes. I still crack up when I see the period at the end of your name. In fact, I'm gonna start putting periods on the end of every girl's name at this time of the month.

I see why Iowanian is the "king" no one else can dish at all ROFL

p.s. I'm just !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%in around, stop chaffing.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:48 PM
I thought about responding by saying that she would appreciate it if you took care of your dingleberry problem

I thought that's what she was supposed to be doing.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:49 PM
If you've been laughing the whole time......maybe its not the material...........Funny..is all about the timing Dav.id

I'm not laughing at MY posts. I'm laughing at yours. and "Dav.id"?? You can do better than that.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 01:49 PM
Iowanian the terrible. .

I'm liking the hell out of the sound of that.

Permission to steal?

dav.id...........I thought it was pretty clever actually, An artist would be talking poeticly over coffee to people in turtlenecks with low techno music in the background of the representation of the [period] being moved up to your posts acting like you began your time at the edge of the village unexpectedly, a couple of days early.

As for "doing better"....yeah...........I can do better. Everything to date has just been fruit from the conversation tree. Good smack can't be forced.....and one knows it when they read it.

Its obvious now that I have no internet street cred.....because my Rep is disabled.

Shouldn't I get to park closer or something?

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM
I thought that's what she was supposed to be doing.

That settles it then, it was way too weak.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM
As for sense of humor? I've been laughing the whole time....

Laughing? Really. :hmmm: Ok. Next time throw out a *snort* or a *chortle* so we'll know the difference between Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :deevee:

and

ROFL

David.
10-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Laughing? Really. :hmmm: Ok. Next time throw out a *snort* or a *chortle* so we'll know the difference between Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :deevee:

and

ROFL

ok...I guess I'll have to put sarcasm tags after all my posts[/SARCASM]

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:52 PM
That settles it then, it was way too weak.
Yeah... it's probably not the best idea to acknowledge that your moms is out tonguing random dudes' balloon knots in a effort to suggest said dude may have a wiping problem.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:53 PM
I see why Iowanian is the "king" no one else can dish at all ROFL

p.s. I'm just !@#$%!@#$%!@#$%!@#$%in around, stop chaffing.

I've actually been laughing the whole time - well, except for the 5 minutes I was banging your imaginary girl.

KCTitus
10-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Far be it from me to be the judge of smack, I tend to stick with sarcasm, but I rather enjoyed Iowanians KB of Doom thread and some of his stuff on the Charger boards from a year or so ago.

He's the only one that Ive seen actually do any kind of smack with the exception of the elusive jq/hawaiianboy.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:54 PM
I've actually been laughing the whole time - well, except for the 5 minutes I was banging your imaginary girl.

haha, I've seen pictures of you. You're in no place to make fun of me being able to get a girlfriend. ROFL

Mark M
10-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Yeah... it's probably not the best idea to acknowledge that your moms is out tonguing random dudes' balloon knots in a effort to suggest said dude may have a wiping problem.

MM
~~ROFL

Count Zarth
10-06-2004, 01:55 PM
haha, I've seen pictures of you. You're in no place to make fun of me being able to get a girlfriend. ROFL

Except that Phobia has a hot babe for a wife.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 01:55 PM

Woah. This one is gonna bite you in the ass.

David.
10-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Except that Phobia has a hot babe for a wife.

oh, crap haven't seen her.

Mark M

I guess you haven't seen pics of his wife ...

MM
~~:hump:

Raiderhader

You haven't seen his wife have you?

Admittedly, I don't know how he got her (spell or something), but he did. And another of your posts goes does in flames......

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I'm talkin' 'bout wife swappin' ...

What you want in trade fer yours?

Count Zarth
oh, crap haven't seen her.

Yeah. I hooked them up.

David.
Woah. This one is gonna bite you in the ass.

damnit you're married I guess that pretty much nullifies my smack. um, well you're....a dork...for... having 30,000 posts on the internet :harumph:

ENDelt260
Has anyone mentioned that Phobia has a hot wife yet?

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 01:58 PM
you're....a dork...for... having 30,000 posts on the internet :harumph:

Haha. Yeah. What a looooooser!

Mark M

ROFL ROFL ROFL

You'd like her even more now. She's still thin, but, due to the breast feeding, now has porn-star boobies.

:hump:

Well, I gotta meeting to go to. Have fun, guys! Type to you tomorrow!

MM
~~:)

Saulbadguy
Missouri sucks.

go bowe
10-06-2004, 01:59 PM
Except that Phobia has a hot babe for a wife.and how would you know what a hot babe looks like? meatpeeker... NTTAWWT :p :p :p

Count Zarth
10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
and how would you know what a hot babe looks like? meatpeeker... NTTAWWT :p :p :p

I went in the ladies room hoping to catch a pre-op.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Missouri sucks.

You play with fire son.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Missouri sucks.

pft, we'll beat gay states ass this year.

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:01 PM
pft, we'll beat gay states ass this year.
Its possible, however not likely.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
damnit you're married I guess that pretty much nullifies my smack. um, well you're....a dork...for... having 30,000 posts on the internet :harumph:

I'm a dork for a helluva lot more reasons than that.... one of which has been running my "mouth" on a punkass college student for the past half hour. No, I will not buy you beer and no, you may not have any of mine.

When you come of age, I'll be happy to invite you and Slayer over and we'll split a case of Boulevard Wheat.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2004, 02:02 PM

ill trade the beam back and let you rent mine for the next week.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:03 PM

just wait til Nov 6th, you'll see the light. Oh and we'll beat KU too. I'm not sure which you'll be rooting for when the games come around. :p

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 02:03 PM
..hopefully this will be appeasing to our friend Dav.id

"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! We've got a 15 yard Penatly on Phildo(and Iowanian..and MarksliM, and shakesthecat, and FDE in his opinion) for Disproportionately hot girlfriend. Repeat, 2nd down"

MOhillbilly
10-06-2004, 02:04 PM

You two should put your avvy and sigs on the line,instead of meaningless chit chat.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:05 PM
I'm a dork for a helluva lot more reasons than that.... one of which has been running my "mouth" on a punkass college student for the past half hour. No, I will not buy you beer and no, you may not have any of mine.

When you come of age, I'll be happy to invite you and Slayer over and we'll split a case of Boulevard Wheat.

thx I'll pass. Not sure why you want to get drunk with two teenage boys though. NTTIAWWT

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:05 PM
just wait til Nov 6th, you'll see the light. Oh and we'll beat KU too. I'm not sure which you'll be rooting for when the games come around. :p
Yeah..i'd worry about beating KU first, something that has troubled poor old MU in the past. KSU you haven't beaten in 11 tries. I don't see the streak ending anytime soon.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Unecessarilly traumatic for this Chiefs fan.

If Orlando Brown won money from Tripplett and the NFL, I'm pretty sure we Chiefs fans have a case for a giant payoff as well.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:07 PM
ill trade the beam back and let you rent mine for the next week.
The Beam has been processed... but, I'll happily send ya the result.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:08 PM
thx I'll pass. Not sure why you want to get drunk with two teenage boys though. NTTIAWWT

When you sign up for courses next semester, make sure you ask about comprehension 101. It is a prerequesite for continued membership at this site.

shakesthecat
10-06-2004, 02:10 PM
..hopefully this will be appeasing to our friend Dav.id

"TOOOOOOOOOOOOOT! We've got a 15 yard Penatly on Phildo(and Iowanian..and MarksliM, and shakesthecat, and FDE in his opinion) for Disproportionately hot girlfriend. Repeat, 2nd down"

Man, I wish I had a hot girlfriend, but my hot wife won't let me have one.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:10 PM
When you sign up for courses next semester, make sure you ask about comprehension 101. It is a prerequesite for continued membership at this site.

did I hurt your feelings at some point?

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Remember what school he attends. Comp 101 will get you far enough along to understand the menu at Denny's.

Skip Towne
10-06-2004, 02:13 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL

You'd like her even more now. She's still thin, but, due to the breast feeding, now has porn-star boobies.

:hump:

Well, I gotta meeting to go to. Have fun, guys! Type to you tomorrow!

MM
~~:)
Ya want me to tell you what those boobies are going to look like when they return to their normal size? Used knockwurst casings is as close as I can come.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Ya want me to tell you what those boobies are going to look like when they return to their normal size? Used knockwurst casings is as close as I can come.

:spock:

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:19 PM
did I hurt your feelings at some point?

Not really, I think it must be the avatar of Bdork causing all the angst. Maybe you could substitute another "diva" from your track list instead.

http://www.akkords.ru/o/oconnor_sinead/disk_1701.jpg

Pennywise
10-06-2004, 02:20 PM
The online circle jerk has already commenced.

And right now you appear to be in the middle...

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:21 PM
The proper term is "pivot man"

David.
10-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Not really, I think it must be the avatar of Bdork causing all the angst. Maybe you could substitute another "diva" from your track list instead.

http://www.akkords.ru/o/oconnor_sinead/disk_1701.jpg

ha! you're comparing Bjork to Sinead O'Connor? Nice. You obviously know nothing about music. That's okay though.

Pennywise
10-06-2004, 02:22 PM
The proper term is "pivot man"

Experience weighing in Saul?

:)

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:23 PM
David is the soggy biscuit.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:24 PM
ROFL...I have no idea what you guys are talking about?

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:25 PM
Experience weighing in Saul?

No...I learned of the term a few months ago. I had never heard of it, so now its like a "10 dollar word" or whatever. I use it whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Raiderhader

This is an unknown rule that never seems to be enforced......

Pennywise
David is the soggy biscuit.

Experience weighing in Delt?

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:27 PM
ROFL...I have no idea what you guys are talking about?
Riiiiiight.

Bukake target.

Iowanian
10-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Bjork is the crazy Eastern block who usually looks like a migrating goose landed on her head, hard enough to go shoulder deep............and spoofed by MadTV by Swan......"she loooook alika mahn"

George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash........now thats music.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2004, 02:28 PM
The Beam has been processed... but, I'll happily send ya the result.

She started her womans *time* so ill take it.

Pennywise
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Riiiiiight.

Bukake target.

ROFL

David.
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Bjork is the crazy Eastern block who usually looks like a migrating goose landed on her head, hard enough to go shoulder deep............and spoofed by MadTV by Swan......"she loooook alika mahn"

George Jones, Waylon Jennings, Johnny Cash........now thats music.

I like all of them. Doesn't mean Bjorks music isn't good. It's just different. I've got broad tastes.

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:30 PM
ha! you're comparing Bjork to Sinead O'Connor? Nice. You obviously know nothing about music. That's okay though.

I know something about music. I just know very little about your genre'
http://www.crescentmoontalent.com/corporate/village.jpg

Pennywise
I've got broad tastes.

So you swallow then?

ENDelt260
I ain't a feared to swim in the Red River.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM

ROFL

David.
10-06-2004, 02:31 PM
I know something about music. I just know very little about your genre'
http://www.crescentmoontalent.com/corporate/village.jpg

ha, that's more YOUR time(and scene) old man.

MOhillbilly
10-06-2004, 02:32 PM
I ain't a feared to swim in the Red River.

Its the tude youd have to worry about.And by tude i mean insanity.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:33 PM
Its the tude youd have to worry about.And by tude i mean insanity.
Meh... they're all crazy. What else is new?

Phobia
ha, that's more YOUR time(and scene) old man.

Meh. I'm not the one with a bjork avatar.

Pennywise
Whats the dude on the far right supposed to be?

David.
10-06-2004, 02:34 PM
Meh. I'm not the one with a bjork avatar.

I'm not embarresed about Bjork at all. Most college kids enjoy her.

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Soggy Biscuit? WTF!?

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm not embarresed about Bjork at all. Most college kids enjoy her.
ten years ago, I suppose.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
Soggy Biscuit? WTF!?
You can't find out what that is anywhere. Not even on the Internet.

Saulbadguy
10-06-2004, 02:38 PM
You can't find out what that is anywhere. Not even on the Internet.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Soggy+Biscuit&r=f

uh....

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
OMG YOU ARE TEH GENIOUS!!!!111!!

David.
10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
ten years ago, I suppose.

she just had a cd come out like.. a week ago. It's great by the way.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:40 PM

uh....

:eek: holy shit that's disgusting.

MOhillbilly
I'm not embarresed about being gay at all. Most kids enjoy it.

Someone has issues.

Saulbadguy
OMG YOU ARE TEH GENIOUS!!!!111!!
(prefrebly a plain biscuit)

Haha...that is the funniest part.

Phobia
Whats the dude on the far right supposed to be?

Experience weighing in, PennyWise?

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:41 PM
she just had a cd come out like.. a week ago.

Which is not at all relevant to my post.

David.
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Someone has issues.

hahaha cross thread humor will never get old ROFL OH I'LL GET YOU BACK!

David.
10-06-2004, 02:42 PM
Which is not at all relevant to my post.

have you heard Medulla? It's great....

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 02:43 PM

uh....

That's just, disgusting.

I had been happily ignorant of that game until just now. Some days I realize it was a mistake to log on....

Phobia
10-06-2004, 02:44 PM
That's just, disgusting.

I had been happily ignorant of that game until just now.

My advice? Jack faster.

Pennywise
Experience weighing in, PennyWise?

ROFL

ENDelt260
So glad I could culturally enrich some of your lives.

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 02:46 PM
My advice? Jack faster.

I'll just pass on the game.

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:47 PM
Doesn't anyone remember the ep of The Man Show that had the fraternity action figures? "Ooogy cookie not included."

Raiderhader
10-06-2004, 02:47 PM

Do I even want to know how you know about this game?

You've been "the biscuit" before, haven't you?

ENDelt260
10-06-2004, 02:49 PM
Do I even want to know how you know about this game?

You've been "the biscuit" before, haven't you?
Ha! No.

Years ago I knew a guy who was on a rugby team. He was always telling us stories about shit they did to f*ck with the rookies. The threat of soggy biscuit was a favorite of theirs.. they said they never actually made the rooks do it, tho... just always said they were gonna one day.

BigRedChief
10-06-2004, 03:06 PM

Let me enrich yours Bro with this headline.......

Cardinals batters known as murders row massacre Dodger pitching

Fairplay
10-06-2004, 03:23 PM
This thread makes for some very entertaining reading. :) :clap: ROFL