PDA

View Full Version : MTV Generation football highlights and entertainment.

milkman
10-06-2004, 01:00 AM
I was scanning through the pages of the Planet and saw the thread about the MNF halftime "You Got Sacked" segment.

I only caught the last part of that, thank heavens, but it got me to thinking about this whole MTV Gereneration.

I am sick to death of NFL plays of the week on Total Access and ESPN in which plays are broken up into collages.

You never get to see any single play in it's entirety.
You never really see how spectacular any single play was.

Screw that!
Show me the freakin' play.
**** the Music, give me the play call from one of the announcers.

And while we are on the subject, a FG should never, ever be a play of the week, even if it wins a game in the last seconds. it's still just a freakin' FG.

And don't show me a bunch of assclowns playing practical jokes on their teammates.
It's a stupid concept that ain't never been funny!

Shut the **** up!
Show me some football!

Props to Monday night football for being completely unoriginal, ripping off MTV's Punked, and doing it in a bad way so that it isn't funny.

Whatever happened to showing football during a football game. Can't we just get Sunday highlights?

What he said!

|Zach|
10-06-2004, 01:02 AM
Go to bed old man winter. :p

milkman
10-06-2004, 01:06 AM
I'm going.
Just had to vent a little.
The Plays of the Week thing has been pissing me off for some time now.

Pants
10-06-2004, 01:09 AM
I'm going.
Just had to vent a little.
The Plays of the Week thing has been pissing me off for some time now.

Hmm, some of us don't have time/resources to see all 16 games to catch all the good plays. I don't know what you are talking about, plays of the week are awesome. Now "You've been sacked" is a completely retarded and gay (literally, Terry Holt piece anyone?) idea, that I agree with you on.

Ari Chi3fs
10-06-2004, 01:14 AM
what, dont you enjoy seeing Janets Boob during football games? sheesh.

milkman
10-06-2004, 08:10 AM
Hmm, some of us don't have time/resources to see all 16 games to catch all the good plays. I don't know what you are talking about, plays of the week are awesome. Now "You've been sacked" is a completely retarded and gay (literally, Terry Holt piece anyone?) idea, that I agree with you on.

I don't see all the games.

But I want highlight plays to be shown singularly, not broken into pieces with about 5-10 plays intermixed form all the games.

You'll see the start of oneplay, then another, and another, and another, etc, then back to the first play, and on and on.

I can't tell when a play is really spectacular, or only just the media darling of the week getting pimped.