PDA

View Full Version : New Green Day CD

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Finally had time tonight to listen to the new Green Day CD: American Idiot that I picked up last week. Very good. A more mature sound, which would be expeted. They still sound great, Billie Joe still knocks out master lyrics and the whole CD flows easily so that you listen from beginning to end without skipping any lame tracks (which can't be found on this disc). Although not as amazing as Dookie, not much is.

Anyway, for those who like Green Day, this disc is great.

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2004, 08:18 PM

Coach
10-11-2004, 08:21 PM
Oh, after seeing the picture, I thought this was the Green Bay since after watching their _efense get punked pretty good in the first half by the Titans.

MadMax
10-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Finally had time tonight to listen to the new Green Day CD: American Idiot that I picked up last week. Very good. A more mature sound, which would be expeted. They still sound great, Billie Joe still knocks out master lyrics and the whole CD flows easily so that you listen from beginning to end without skipping any lame tracks (which can't be found on this disc). Although not as amazing as Dookie, not much is.

Anyway, for those who like Green Day, this disc is great.

Anyone that names a cd " dookie " rocks in my book. :thumb:

KCWolfman
10-11-2004, 08:43 PM
Not bad, but hardly great. It certainly is better than the last 3 or 4 they have had out.

I thought Wake Me Up When September Ends could have been a Maria Carey song, and American Idiot was just the same canned three chord tune they have beat to death over all 7 of their releases.

But the other tunes were above average including my favorite, Extraordinary Girl.