PDA

View Full Version : Save the Chiefs!

CosmicPal
10-12-2004, 09:24 AM
OK….

I thought this would be riot. Here’s my gig- As most of you know, I reside in Denver, therefore most of my co-workers are Donkey fans.

Anyways, they (my co-workers) have this blog they post on http://sportsjunkies.blogspot.com/ and they are always harping on my Chiefs.

Well, they posted another defamation against the Chiefs, and I thought it would be funny if a bunch of the Planeteers jumped into the site and started giving them some shite….

They are only a handful of co-workers, but I thought I’d give them one hell of a surprise by a sudden wave of Chiefs fans entering the blog and loading it with a ton of Chiefs supporters. They would be shocked beyond belief. It would be a hoot! They have it too easy, and I need some help defending the Chiefs.

What do you say? You can all sign in anonymously…it doesn’t require you go login with a username and password. http://sportsjunkies.blogspot.com/2004/10/its-over.html

Thanks.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 09:41 AM
My response:

Reading that jumbled mass of baseless, unfounded drivel would have made an excellent substitute for thumbscrews or some other pain-inflicting device used to torment individuals, had one of the devices broken and if the managers of medieval torture chambers had been able to send an assistant into the future, print the meandering diatribe out, and return to the past ready to inflict it upon those unfortunate enough to be missing out on the rack or the aforementioned thumbscrews.

It was all I could muster.

R&GHomer
10-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Done.... Anything to help out a fellow Chiefs fan. Besides I worked in Denver last year during football season, and those fans just suck azz. I feel for ya.

CosmicPal
10-12-2004, 09:52 AM
Whoohooo! I love it!

They read your "jumbled mass" post and I've already been IM'd with a "WhoTF is this?"

This is hilarious...thanks guys. Let's get some more action in the blog... :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 09:53 AM
Okay, pick out my other three responses.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Why did he delete this, of all things?

Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, and that there is no such thing as death. Life is just a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves.

Now, here's Tom with the weather! How's the weekend shaping up?

CosmicPal
10-12-2004, 09:57 AM
Okay, pick out my other three responses.

Oh....they don't appreciate the "anonymous" :rolleyes:

They're a little surprised, but not deterred yet....

We need more firepower

NewChief
10-12-2004, 10:02 AM
I hit 'em with one. Called him on his "Vicory" mispelling as well as some other stuff. :shrug:

Not feeling very smacky right now.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 10:02 AM
Okay, for posterity:

"After his arrest in 1990, Cherry Hill police found photographs that Elway had taken of himself: one showed him with a wine-bottle up his anus, another with a telephone-handset, yet another with a table leg.

Sadly, the inspectors drank from the wine bottle, talked on the telephone, and beat a minority with the table leg before they found the photographs."

CosmicPal
10-12-2004, 10:07 AM
Okay, for posterity:

LOL....I saw that one. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 10:19 AM
JACKIE GLEASON AND I TAG-TEAMED YOUR MOTHER.

The video's on the internet!I think that's the best one yet.

Brando
10-12-2004, 10:25 AM
OMG then Clinton Portis and his mom showed up to finish her off. I think I wet myself on that one.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 10:28 AM
OMG then Clinton Portis and his mom showed up to finish her off. I think I wet myself on that one.That one's going into my "Best Of" file, for future use alongside my resume.

Bob Dole
10-12-2004, 10:31 AM
This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

This has got to be the best blog EVAH!

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 10:35 AM
He apparently doesn't like my contributions to his blog.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 10:47 AM
Red, if retardedness was a videogame..youd be the final bossWazzat you, Bob?

Bob Dole
10-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Wazzat you, Bob?

Nope. Bob Dole can't think of anything clever at the moment.

Ghostof
10-12-2004, 10:57 AM
That was me, some ass used that on me long time ago and I thought Id return the favor.

CosmicPal
10-12-2004, 11:02 AM
He apparently doesn't like my contributions to his blog.

I've sent him an email on that....I was wondering why he keeps removing some of the posts.

Bob Dole
10-12-2004, 11:09 AM
I've sent him an email on that....I was wondering why he keeps removing some of the posts.

Because he's the real queef?

(Just a theory.)

KCTitus
10-12-2004, 11:17 AM

I think it's pretty much Internet law...anything but broncow homerism is unacceptable content.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2004, 11:19 AM
Titus was a good show. Stupid FOX.

I'm sorry they cancelled you.

Ultra Peanut
10-13-2004, 07:10 AM
Rich said...

Even the Chargers and the Raiders have been to the superbowl in the past 12 years, wheres the stamina in KC? must be on the other side of the Mississippi in St. Louis. go ahead, be a Rams fan you f'in CHEF(sp).
11:03 AMGeography must not be that tard's thing.

CosmicPal
10-13-2004, 08:15 AM
Damn, 70 posts on the one subject of Chiefs bashing. Nice going guys. :thumb:

However, and I am only asking this in a polite manner- please remember these are my co-workers and friends. They are only a small group of devoted football fans....a friendly bashing is all that I wanted.

I am only asking kindly for I know this is beyond my control, so I am not going to get upset at anyone for anything they post....BUT, my coworkers are not very happy with me right now...

I warned them if they were going to "gang up" on me and bash my Chiefs that I would send them a slew of Chiefs fans to hijack their site- they told me to bring it on. Well, we did that....thanks! But, can we just all get along and kinda like give valid reasons why we think KC's chances are looking good instead of calling each other names?

KCTitus
10-13-2004, 08:17 AM
But, can we just all get along and kinda like give valid reasons why we think KC's chances are looking good instead of calling each other names?

Sure, Rodney...

NewChief
10-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Damn, 70 posts on the one subject of Chiefs bashing. Nice going guys. :thumb:

However, and I am only asking this in a polite manner- please remember these are my co-workers and friends. They are only a small group of devoted football fans....a friendly bashing is all that I wanted.

I am only asking kindly for I know this is beyond my control, so I am not going to get upset at anyone for anything they post....BUT, my coworkers are not very happy with me right now...

I warned them if they were going to "gang up" on me and bash my Chiefs that I would send them a slew of Chiefs fans to hijack their site- they told me to bring it on. Well, we did that....thanks! But, can we just all get along and kinda like give valid reasons why we think KC's chances are looking good instead of calling each other names?

Don't invite a snake into your bed and complain when you get bit;)

CosmicPal
10-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Don't invite a snake into your bed and complain when you get bit;)

Ain't complaining....just asking.

I knew I would be letting the dawgs out by inviting people to post on the site and I already said I'm not going to be upset with anyone from Chiefsplanet...I consider you guys a great bunch as well.