PDA

View Full Version : Poop The Official Chiefs Planet Word Association Game

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:37 PM
Neither do I, so, once you learn how to at her place, you can come do mine.

heehee............next? He doesn't do windows either.......what a Pastor~:harumph:

luv
07-05-2005, 09:39 PM
heehee............next? He doesn't do windows either.......what a Pastor~:harumph:
Yeah, isn't part of his job to serve people? Hop to it! :p

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:40 PM
ROFL

If I didn't clean it for him when I stayed there, why would I drive over to do it now?

:hmmm: Last I remember you didn't even know how to work the mop and I had to show you.........go figure that one....ROFL True story~

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 09:42 PM

That's why God gave us women. :)

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:42 PM
That's why God gave us women. :)

FAULKING rib did it......:banghead:

luv
07-05-2005, 09:44 PM
:hmmm: Last I remember you didn't even know how to work the mop and I had to show you.........go figure that one....ROFL True story~
First time using that kind of mop. So what if I had the pad on wrong side out? ROFL

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:46 PM
First time using that kind of mop. So what if I had the pad on wrong side out? ROFL

AND????????????????? Didn't know that pushing the button was suspose to squirt the liquid out to clean the floor.........DUH

luv
07-05-2005, 09:50 PM
AND????????????????? Didn't know that pushing the button was suspose to squirt the liquid out to clean the floor.........DUH
Ohhh, that's the part you showed me. But I ended up having the pad on wrong side out too. Dad pointed that one out to me later.
I was used to the traditional mop. You know, the one where you use soap and hot water?

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
TK teaching Luv2rite how to mop - sounds like the blind leading the blind.

BTW, it appears that we have succesfully hijacked this thread - I believe it is the first time it has been hijacked in the 8 months it has been here.

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Ohhh, that's the part you showed me. But I ended up having the pad on wrong side out too. Dad pointed that one out to me later.
I was used to the traditional mop. You know, the one where you use soap and hot water?

So why didn't you use one?:hmmm: I know not one there...........kids ROFL

tommykat
07-05-2005, 09:52 PM
TK teaching Luv2rite how to mop - sounds like the blind leading the blind.

BTW, it appears that we have succesfully hijacked this thread - I believe it is the first time it has been hijacked in the 8 months it has been here.

About dang time huh? :clap:

luv
07-05-2005, 09:54 PM
portion

Oh...uh...yeah. Back to your regularly scheduled thread. I was the last one to post, but this was the last word. Someone else's turn.

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 09:54 PM
So why didn't you use one?:hmmm: I know not one there...........kids ROFL

I guess you have to take your own cleaning supplies over there to clean then don't you?

luv
07-05-2005, 09:55 PM
And P.S. I do know how to mop. Thought it was weird to just spray the solution and not use water.

luv
07-05-2005, 09:58 PM
I have to get up at 7AM. I'm not used to even getting home from work until 1AM and getting to bed at 4AM. It's gonna take me awhile to get to sleep, so I'd better start trying. 'Night all.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 10:04 PM
As everybody knows, I have no respect at all for this thread. It has never been a "game" at all. Just a postwhore thread. It has been kept active due to n00bs, dumbasses and a few regulars. I have maintained since day 1 that it is a thread for the braindead. So I am conducting a study designed to evaluate the contribution of each of the participating posters to this board. I am starting with the "regulars" that contribute to this thread. For lack of a better measure, I am using your number of successful threads started as an indication of your perceived worth to this board. If you can't create a successful thread, how can you create a successful reply to this board? I will prove that this ignorant thread is supported by dipshits that are nothing but hangers on to this board. For starters, GoBo has started only two threads. Neither are much. GoBo doesn't contribute much to the board except post whoring. He's a good guy, but doesn't do anything but postwhore. This board would fold up if all we had was guys like GoBo. To be continued.

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 10:04 PM
I have to get up at 7AM. I'm not used to even getting home from work until 1AM and getting to bed at 4AM. It's gonna take me awhile to get to sleep, so I'd better start trying. 'Night all.

Nite

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Nite

moon

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:09 PM
moon

full

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:11 PM
full

empty

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:14 PM
empty

discharge

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
discharge

fire

go bowe
07-05-2005, 10:18 PM
As everybody knows, I have no respect at all for this thread. It has never been a "game" at all. Just a postwhore thread. It has been kept active due to n00bs, dumbasses and a few regulars. I have maintained since day 1 that it is a thread for the braindead. So I am conducting a study designed to evaluate the contribution of each of the participating posters to this board. I am starting with the "regulars" that contribute to this thread. For lack of a better measure, I am using your number of successful threads started as an indication of your perceived worth to this board. If you can't create a successful thread, how can you create a successful reply to this board? I will prove that this ignorant thread is supported by dipshits that are nothing but hangers on to this board. For starters, GoBo has started only two threads. Neither are much. GoBo doesn't contribute much to the board except post whoring. He's a good guy, but doesn't do anything but postwhore. This board would fold up if all we had was guys like GoBo. To be continued.well, we'd fold up happy if we didn't have to listen to your horseshit all the time... :D :D :D

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:19 PM
fire

water

go bowe
07-05-2005, 10:20 PM
firesmoke

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:20 PM
well, we'd fold up happy if we didn't have to listen to your horseshit all the time... :D :D :D

Touche' :D

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:21 PM
smoke

Indian

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 10:22 PM
Continued...Then I looked at the Bunnyturd. He has 88 threads started but they are almost all duds with very few replies. He has a grand total of ONE thread garnering 100 replies. His replies are lame as is indicated by his shitty threads he has started. In contrast, I have started 250 threads and 44 of them have gone for more than 100 replies. Who else has that many? Or even close? Does that mean my replies are as successful as my 100 reply threads? I say yes. What other measure do we have? How do we measure who is the best contributor to this board? It damn sure isn't that collection of dipshits that post on the "Word Association Game" thread. I'll bet I have more 100+ threads started than everybody on that ignorant thread combined. So who is better, me or that combination of braindead dickheads?

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:24 PM
Indian

chief

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:27 PM
chief

Trent

PastorMikH
Skip, take an estrogen pill and relax. What makes you any more important to the Planet than anyone else? I don't see you listed at the bottom with the Mods. There are times when you have a real narrow view of what people should post about. You want to make an issue of who ADDS to the Planet and who doesn't. Granted I've had some laughs with you and I've had some at you. But take away the advice you give concerning DirectTV, what do you really add to this place with your posts other than irritation? There are a lot of people here to just have fun. I am not sure why that bothers you so, I also don't see why it should. There are a lot of threads here that I don't want to take part in, so instead of griping about them, I just ignore them. Obviously other people are enjoying them, that's why they are on top. So I just pass them on by - and guess what, it doesn't bother me one way or another.

Someone that has close to 30k posts griping about people with a lot less posts is hypocritical. And starting a thread identical to one you blasted people for and even gave neg rep to other people for posting on is extremely hypocritical.

The Pedestrian
Trent

Green

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Continued...Then I looked at the Bunnyturd. He has 88 threads started but they are almost all duds with very few replies. He has a grand total of ONE thread garnering 100 replies. His replies are lame as is indicated by his shitty threads he has started. In contrast, I have started 250 threads and 44 of them have gone for more than 100 replies. Who else has that many? Or even close? Does that mean my replies are as successful as my 100 reply threads? I say yes. What other measure do we have? How do we measure who is the best contributor to this board? It damn sure isn't that collection of dipshits that post on the "Word Association Game" thread. I'll bet I have more 100+ threads started than everybody on that ignorant thread combined. So who is better, me or that combination of braindead dickheads?

At least you continue to make this thread ccount continue up :D

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:29 PM
Green
turf

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:30 PM
turf

gang

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:31 PM
gang
property

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 10:32 PM
BTW, there is just .003 difference between my % of total posts on this thread and Skips.

SuPeRmAn
07-05-2005, 10:32 PM
gang
group

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:33 PM
BTW, there is just .003 difference between my % of total posts on this thread and Skips.

:D

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 10:40 PM
well, we'd fold up happy if we didn't have to listen to your horseshit all the time... :D :D :D
Well, I don't like your 400 pounds of horseshit either. But you contribute nearly nothing to this board. All your posts are on postwhore threads. I expect a little more from a Yale educated lawyer. Your ignorant ass never contributes anything to this board. Read on, I used you for a bad example against the Word Association Game. I noticed that today you rescued your favorite thread from the third page. Are you really that stupid?

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:41 PM

Yeah, he actually had more posts than me on this thread until 9 tonight.

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:42 PM
property

development

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, I don't like your 400 pounds of horseshit either. But you contribute nearly nothing to this board. All your posts are on postwhore threads. I expect a little more from a Yale educated lawyer. Your ignorant ass never contributes anything to this board. Read on, I used you for a bad example against the Word Association Game. I noticed that today you rescued your favorite thread from the third page. Are you really that stupid?

What corn cob got up your ass lately? That was cruel and uncalled for!:mad:

tommykat
07-05-2005, 10:43 PM
development

corporations

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 10:51 PM
corporations

Microsoft

go bowe
07-05-2005, 10:53 PM
Continued...Then I looked at the Bunnyturd. He has 88 threads started but they are almost all duds with very few replies. He has a grand total of ONE thread garnering 100 replies. His replies are lame as is indicated by his shitty threads he has started. In contrast, I have started 250 threads and 44 of them have gone for more than 100 replies. Who else has that many? Or even close? Does that mean my replies are as successful as my 100 reply threads? I say yes. What other measure do we have? How do we measure who is the best contributor to this board? It damn sure isn't that collection of dipshits that post on the "Word Association Game" thread. I'll bet I have more 100+ threads started than everybody on that ignorant thread combined. So who is better, me or that combination of braindead dickheads?i vote for the braindead dickheads... http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/6491/sm4.gif

go bowe
07-05-2005, 10:58 PM
Skip, take an estrogen pill and relax. What makes you any more important to the Planet than anyone else? I don't see you listed at the bottom with the Mods. There are times when you have a real narrow view of what people should post about. You want to make an issue of who ADDS to the Planet and who doesn't. Granted I've had some laughs with you and I've had some at you. But take away the advice you give concerning DirectTV, what do you really add to this place with your posts other than irritation? There are a lot of people here to just have fun. I am not sure why that bothers you so, I also don't see why it should. There are a lot of threads here that I don't want to take part in, so instead of griping about them, I just ignore them. Obviously other people are enjoying them, that's why they are on top. So I just pass them on by - and guess what, it doesn't bother me one way or another.

Someone that has close to 30k posts griping about people with a lot less posts is hypocritical. And starting a thread identical to one you blasted people for and even gave neg rep to other people for posting on is extremely hypocritical.see?

one of us braindead dickheads is making you look silly, you grouchy old cyber bully... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Yeah, because I don't postwhore except in protest. You are one of the worst offenders about postwhoring. You never add anything to a conversation. I just checked your "threads started". 17. Wow, 17. And of those only 2 went over 100. You have started a total of 17 threads. I have 43 threads that went over 100 replies. So at what point do you shut the f*ck up?

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:06 PM
BTW, there is just .003 difference between my % of total posts on this thread and Skips.well, obviously you're a post whore and skippy is...

well...

by his own account, skippy is a valuable, indeed, indispensable contributor hereabouts; nay, perhaps the ONLY source of quality posting on the entire planet...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:06 PM
What corn cob got up your ass lately? That was cruel and uncalled for!:mad:
Shut up woman, the men are talking.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Well, I don't like your 400 pounds of horseshit either. But you contribute nearly nothing to this board. All your posts are on postwhore threads. I expect a little more from a Yale educated lawyer. Your ignorant ass never contributes anything to this board. Read on, I used you for a bad example against the Word Association Game. I noticed that today you rescued your favorite thread from the third page. Are you really that stupid?my gosh, you're really cute when you lose your temper and act like a schoolyard bullly with a big mouth...

i guess since i'm such a loser, i'll probably be stupid enough to bump this thread every day just to let you know i'm still stupid...

yep, that's what i'll have to do... ROFL ROFL ROFL

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah, because I don't postwhore except in protest. You are one of the worst offenders about postwhoring. You never add anything to a conversation. I just checked your "threads started". 17. Wow, 17. And of those only 2 went over 100.

Skip, I took a look at your last 25 posts. 21 of them are griping about something or belittling people. You average 18 posts per day - and from the tallys, that appears to be about 2 posts/16 insults. You have no room to point a finger at anyone.

GoChiefs rates higher than you in my opinion right now.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:11 PM
Yeah, because I don't postwhore except in protest. You are one of the worst offenders about postwhoring. You never add anything to a conversation. I just checked your "threads started". 17. Wow, 17. And of those only 2 went over 100. You have started a total of 17 threads. I have 43 threads that went over 100 replies. So at what point do you shut the f*ck up? we could ask the same about you, old man... http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif http://www.deephousepage.com/smilies/tongueout.gif

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Yeah, because I don't postwhore except in protest. . . .man, that's a lot of protesting...

of course, that's pretty much all you do is piss and moan and bitch like a little girl... :p :p :p

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:13 PM
Say go bo, if neither of us add anything to the BB, why do we have more rep than Skippy? With almost a third of his posts too.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Shut up woman, the men are talking.you're a MAN??

shit, and i thought i was taling to a little bitch all this time... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:15 PM
well, obviously you're a post whore and skippy is...

well...

by his own account, skippy is a valuable, indeed, indispensable contributor hereabouts; nay, perhaps the ONLY source of quality posting on the entire planet...

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
I'm not saying I am indispensible to the Planet... only that I contribute about 40X more than you do. You're a lawyer, don't you know when to shut up?

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:16 PM
Skip, I took a look at your last 25 posts. 21 of them are griping about something or belittling people. You average 18 posts per day - and from the tallys, that appears to be about 2 posts/16 insults. You have no room to point a finger at anyone.

GoChiefs rates higher than you in my opinion right now.go chiefs has ALWAYS been a better contributor to the board...

it's quality, not quantity, after all...

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:17 PM

GoChiefs rates higher than you in my opinion right now.griping and belittling...

yep, that's about it with the skipster... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
07-05-2005, 11:18 PM
Skip, isn't time for your geritol and a nap? Calm down old fella, you're liable to have a stroke.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:19 PM
Say go bo, if neither of us add anything to the BB, why do we have more rep than Skippy? With almost a third of his posts too.it's all those braindead dickheads that like what we say with our meaningless posts...

darned braindead dickheads are ruining this board... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:20 PM
I'm not saying I am indispensible to the Planet... only that I contribute about 40X more than you do. You're a lawyer, don't you know when to shut up?you're an old, bitter, pissy little bitch...

don't YOU know when to shut up? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:21 PM
damn, this is really helping the post count... :D :D :D

Logical
07-05-2005, 11:23 PM
Holy cow, now I know where all the BB traffic volume is at, it is on this thread. There are an average of 34.75 posts a day on this thread that would normally go to the other types of theads. Interesting.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Skip, isn't time for your geritol and a nap? Calm down old fella, you're liable to have a stroke.careful, skip will go see how many threads with how many replies you've started...

then you'll be exposed as yet another of those braindead dickheads that come here for *gasp* (dare i say it?) fun...

be forewarned, brother...

be forewarned... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 11:24 PM
I'm not saying I am indispensible to the Planet... only that I contribute about 40X more than you do. You're a lawyer, don't you know when to shut up?

Since when does whining, throwing out lame insults, and making hypocritical posts mean that you make good contributions...if that's true, then that means gochiefs had contributed 900X more than everyone on ChiefsPlanet during his first three returns.

Logical
07-05-2005, 11:27 PM
Say go bo, if neither of us add anything to the BB, why do we have more rep than Skippy? With almost a third of his posts too.I must be missing something, Skip appears to be maxed oun on Rep just like you two.

So how do you know you have more rep?

The Pedestrian
Holy cow, now I know where all the BB traffic volume is at, it is on this thread. There are an average of 34.75 posts a day on this thread that would normally go to the other types of theads. Interesting.

Yeah, it's one of those things like "war is good for the economy", or "there's no such thing as bad publicity."

go bowe
Holy cow, now I know where all the BB traffic volume is at, it is on this thread. There are an average of 34.75 posts a day on this thread that would normally go to the other types of theads. Interesting.you can expect that volume to go up on this thread...

i'm thinking of bumping it up every now and then, say maybe 10 times a day, until skip makes one decent worthwhile non-bitching non-directtv post and shows me he's a quality poster... :p :p :p

Mr. Flopnuts
careful, skip will go see how many threads with how many replies you've started...

then you'll be exposed as yet another of those braindead dickheads that come here for *gasp* (dare i say it?) fun...

be forewarned, brother...

be forewarned... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could handle being thrown into the Skip Towne classification of brain dead dickhead. Almost seems like a compliment comin from an old codger like him.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:28 PM
I must be missing something, Skip appears to be maxed oun on Rep just like you two.

So how do you know you have more rep?silly boy...

it's because it takes more rep to become an icon if you're a braindead dickhead...

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 11:29 PM
you can expect that volume to go up on this thread...

i'm thinking of bumping it up every now and then, say maybe 10 times a day, until skip makes one decent worthwhile non-bitching non-directtv post and shows me he's a quality poster... :p :p :p

So you're saying this could be on top for decades...?

go bowe
Yeah, it's one of those things like "war is good for the economy", or "there's no such thing as bad publicity."back to the game...

what was the last word?

PastorMikH
I must be missing something, Skip appears to be maxed oun on Rep just like you two.

Ranking on the the list. Rep maxes out as 32something, but users with maxed out rep can still pass each other on the membership list if you sort by rep.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:31 PM
So you're saying this could be on top for decades...?no, forever...

quality posters like skip never die...

they're immortal...

didn't you know? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 11:32 PM
back to the game...

what was the last word?

Microsoft

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:32 PM
you can expect that volume to go up on this thread...

i'm thinking of bumping it up every now and then, say maybe 10 times a day, until skip makes one decent worthwhile non-%&^%&% non-directtv post and shows me he's a quality poster... :p :p :p

Don't forget non-gameday thread. It is easy to get threads in excess of 100 if you put up official gameday threads.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:33 PM
The problem is I'm saying the non producers on the Planet are driving that piss ignorant Word Association game. GoBo and Pastormik are the prime examples. The two of them combined have started 19 threads. Three of which went over 100 replies. And then there is me with my 250 threads started and 43 threads over 100 replies. My point is that POS Word Association is driven by n00bs, dumbasses and regulars that contribute nearly nothing. I rest my case.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:34 PM
Ranking on the the list. Rep maxes out as 32something, but users with maxed out rep can still pass each other on the membership list if you sort by rep.i could be wrong (and surely skip will say that i'm wrong and stupid too), but i think the lists sorts the maxxed out icons alphabetically within that category...

go bo comes before pastor mike and pastor mike *gasp* comes before the renowned skipping beat... :) :) :) :) :)

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:34 PM
no, forever...

quality posters like skip never die...

they're immortal...

didn't you know? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Actually, Skip may be trying to get this thread moved to the petty disputes forum with all his ranting. That's his best bet of getting this thread off the main BB.

And to think, I really haven't spent that much time on this thread. I'll be spending more time here now.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:35 PM
Microsoftbugs...

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:36 PM
The problem is I'm saying the non producers on the Planet are driving that piss ignorant Word Association game. GoBo and Pastormik are the prime examples. The two of them combined have started 19 threads. Three of which went over 100 replies. And then there is me with my 250 threads started and 43 threads over 100 replies. My point is that POS Word Association is driven by n00bs, dumbasses and regulars that contribute nearly nothing. I rest my case.you had better rest, old man... ROFL ROFL ROFL

Logical
07-05-2005, 11:36 PM
silly boy...

it's because it takes more rep to become an icon if you're a braindead dickhead...:doh!:

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:37 PM
The problem is I'm saying the non producers on the Planet are driving that piss ignorant Word Association game. GoBo and Pastormik are the prime examples. The two of them combined have started 19 threads. Three of which went over 100 replies. And then there is me with my 250 threads started and 43 threads over 100 replies. My point is that POS Word Association is driven by n00bs, dumbasses and regulars that contribute nearly nothing. I rest my case.

Skip, my point is that all your griping, complaining, unsulting, and acting like a jerk do more harm to the BB than people posting on these threads.

You have moments when you can be a decent poster to converse with, but those moments are getting fewer and further in between. I am getting to the point that I am skipping over your posts because they are almost always the same.

Hmmm, skipping over his posts - Ha Ha!

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:39 PM
i could be wrong (and surely skip will say that i'm wrong and stupid too), but i think the lists sorts the maxxed out icons alphabetically within that category...

go bo comes before pastor mike and pastor mike *gasp* comes before the renowned skipping beat... :) :) :) :) :)

You're right on the first page, you couldn't have more rep than me. However, on the second page it's...

gochiefs
skip
donger

That doesn't look alphabetical to me.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:39 PM
Actually, Skip may be trying to get this thread moved to the petty disputes forum with all his ranting. That's his best bet of getting this thread off the main BB.

And to think, I really haven't spent that much time on this thread. I'll be spending more time here now.nah, it'll take more than skip being his usual scintillating self to get this moved to the romper room...

besides, how could the planet be deprived of so many gems of wisdom such as those skip has shared with us on this thread?

no, say it not!!

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:42 PM
Skip, my point is that all your griping, complaining, unsulting, and acting like a jerk do more harm to the BB than people posting on these threads.

You have moments when you can be a decent poster to converse with, but those moments are getting fewer and further in between. I am getting to the point that I am skipping over your posts because they are almost always the same.

Hmmm, skipping over his posts - Ha Ha!bah!

you're only saying that because you're a preacher and always find the best in everyone...

but don't EVER forget, you're just another braindead dickhead and that's all there is to it... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

Logical
07-05-2005, 11:43 PM
Ranking on the the list. Rep maxes out as 32something, but users with maxed out rep can still pass each other on the membership list if you sort by rep.

:shake: Sorry Mike, but once you are maxed out the rep list just puts those of us in alphabetical order. Otherwise I guarandarntee Rain Man would be on the top of the list not 4th and Long then Alichiefs, Angel, AustinChief, badgirl so forth on down the list alphabetically. However suprisingly it appears Endo and Skip are no longer maxed out, some folks must be neg repping them pretty consistently.

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:43 PM

That's exactly right , Jim. I've been busted down to nearly no rep and gotten back up to maxed out again. I've done it twice. So has Endelt. But my entire point is the Word Association game is supported entirely by n00bs, dumbasses and a few non contributing regulars that contribute very little to the board. Of course, when I point that out it pisses them off. They have no defense because they know I am right. So they start that weak rep shit because they contribute NOTHING to the board.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:44 PM
You're right on the first page, you couldn't have more rep than me. However, on the second page it's...

gochiefs
skip
donger

That doesn't look alphabetical to me.alphabetical?

i'm surprised a braindead person can even spell that word... :p :p :p

i'm sure that the rep system has just overlooked skip's contributions to the planet...

one of those design flaw type thingys... :D :D :D

PastorMikH
07-05-2005, 11:44 PM
:shake: Sorry Mike, but once you are maxed out the rep list just puts those of us in alphabetical order. Otherwise I guarandarntee Rain Man would be on the top of the list not 4th and Long then Alichiefs, Angel, AustinChief, badgirl so forth on down the list alphabetically. However suprisingly it appears Endo and Skip are no longer maxed out, some folks must be neg repping them pretty consistently.

I see that Jim - I thought that used to be different in that there used to be several ladies always on top. However, I was not wrong in stating that go bo is ahead of him.

:)

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:47 PM
That's exactly right , Jim. I've been busted down to nearly no rep and gotten back up to maxed out again. I've done it twice. So has Endelt. But my entire point is the Word Association game is supported entirely by n00bs, dumbasses and a few non contributing regulars that contribute very little to the board. Of course, when I point that out it pisses them off. They have no defense because they know I am right. So they start that weak rep shit because they contribute NOTHING to the board.and, worst of all, we're going to keep right on doing it!!

btw, skip, looks like you're the one pissed off around here... :p :p :p

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:49 PM
I see that Jim - I thought that used to be different in that there used to be several ladies always on top. However, I was not wrong in stating that go bo is ahead of him.

:)well, obviously there's been a mistake...

nobody is ahead of skip, nobody...

and don't you forget it, mister... :harumph: :harumph: :harumph:

The Pedestrian
07-05-2005, 11:50 PM
bugs...

ants

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:53 PM
pants

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:53 PM
and, worst of all, we're going to keep right on doing it!!

btw, skip, looks like you're the one pissed off around here... :p :p :p
I'm not at all pissed off. You obviously have no answer to what I say. You lose. That thread is a POS and you can't defend it.

Logical
07-05-2005, 11:56 PM
The problem is I'm saying the non producers on the Planet are driving that piss ignorant Word Association game. GoBo and Pastormik are the prime examples. The two of them combined have started 19 threads. Three of which went over 100 replies. And then there is me with my 250 threads started and 43 threads over 100 replies. My point is that POS Word Association is driven by n00bs, dumbasses and regulars that contribute nearly nothing. I rest my case.Wow by this method Big Daddy and Denise are the most valuable posters all time.

Denise has 10 threads over 500 still listed and 4 over 1000 still listed.

Big Daddy has a ton over 100, and a thread with over 20,000 posts.

Heck I even have 4 threads over 500 kneel knaves and show some respect.ROFL

Skip Towne
07-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Well, It's my bedtime. I like both Pastormike and GoBo. They're both good guys. We just found ourselves on opposite sides of this issue. Feels kinda like the Civil War, having to shoot your brothers.

go bowe
07-05-2005, 11:59 PM
I'm not at all pissed off. You obviously have no answer to what I say. You lose. That thread is a POS and you can't defend it.whatever you say, o wise one... :hail: :hail: :hail:

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 12:00 AM
Wow by this method Big Daddy and Denise are the most valuable posters all time.

Yeah, and it also means that the thread I made in the beginning about the bible earns respect simply because it was over 300 posts...

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 12:01 AM
pants

shorts

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:03 AM

Heck I even have 4 threads over 500 kneel knaves and show some respect.ROFLahhh, yes...

but do you have the seal of approval from skip?

otoh, do you have the seal of approval from d.nise?

obviously, according to skip's criteria, d.nise is the highest quality poster on the planet...

who'd a thunk it? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:03 AM
shortspreviews

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 12:04 AM
whatever you say, o wise one... :hail: :hail: :hail:
Finally, you are smartening up. :p

The Pedestrian
previews

trailor

go bowe
Yeah, and it also means that the thread I made in the beginning about the bible earns respect simply because it was over 300 posts...well, as much respect as a braindead dickhead can expect... :p :p :p

Logical
07-06-2005, 12:05 AM
That's exactly right , Jim. I've been busted down to nearly no rep and gotten back up to maxed out again. I've done it twice. So has Endelt. But my entire point is the Word Association game is supported entirely by n00bs, dumbasses and a few non contributing regulars that contribute very little to the board. Of course, when I point that out it pisses them off. They have no defense because they know I am right. So they start that weak rep shit because they contribute NOTHING to the board.Sorry Skip but if you are going to include Pastormikh and go bo I am just not going to go along. Pastormikh has some of the finest and most biting humor on the BB, there is a reason he is known as the Archbishop of Smaque. Frankly i find go bo to be one the the 5 most enlightened posters on this BB though he does a good job of keeping it lighthearted most of the time.

I like you tremendously Skip and feel you are consistently funny with your cumudgeon persona. I also to a degree understand your frustration with this thread because most of the time no humorous or serious discussion occurs here. This would be a failure as one of the old Nite Crew threads but for some odd reason a lot of people enjoy it. I mostly stay away and it does not bother me. In fact I think any thread this successful belongs being moved to the Hall of Classics. However, Phil has told me it has to fall past the third page to meet the requirements that would allow it to be moved.

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 12:07 AM
Yeah, and it also means that the thread I made in the beginning about the bible earns respect simply because it was over 300 posts...
Actually, if you check it, nobody gives a shit what you think.

Logical
07-06-2005, 12:09 AM

By the way back in the day that was true, but it was because Phil had a hooter factor and was maxing them out while no one else had yet reached the max. I was still a mod when this was true.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Sorry Skip but if you are going to include Pastormikh and go bo I am just not going to go along. Pastormikh has some of the finest and most biting humor on the BB, there is a reason he is known as the Archbishop of Smaque. Frankly i find go bo to be one the the 5 most enlightened posters on this BB though he does a good job of keeping it lighthearted most of the time.

I like you tremendously Skip and feel you are consistently funny with your cumudgeon persona. I also to a degree understand your frustration with this thread because most of the time no humorous or serious discussion occurs here. This would be a failure as one of the old Nite Crew threads but for some odd reason a lot of people enjoy it. I mostly stay away and it does not bother me. In fact I think any thread this successful belongs being moved to the Hall of Classics. However, Phil has told me it has to fall past the third page to meet the requirements that would allow it to be moved.and i can guarantee that it won't fall past the third page anytime soon... ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Actually, if you check it, nobody gives a shit what you think.well, actually, us braindead dickweeds do give a shit...

slayer has it together much better than you do, even with all your years of experience and vast reserves of intelligence...

i'd rather listen to what slayer has to say than your gibberish, but it's just too hard to resist needling you... :fire: :fire: :fire:

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:15 AM
trailortrash

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 12:15 AM
trash

dump

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:19 AM
potty

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 12:21 AM
potty

out-house

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:33 AM
cabana

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 12:35 AM

I just checked meme's threads. She only has 23 over 100 and most are in the DC forum. Still only half of what I have. I don't think there is much need to check Big Daddy's count but I will tomorrow. My point wasn't to prove how great I am but rather to prove that the people that are supporting the Word Association game are not producers in the Lounge. Quite the contrary, they are the fringe guys that chime in once in awhile. The best one I've found so far is Bunny turd. He has started 88 threads and a whopping one of them achieved 100 posts. That thread caters to people that have done nearly nothing for this site. Yet the rest of us have to put up with it daily for EIGHT F*CKING MONTHS. Can't you see where I am coming from? Move the damn thing to the Games Forum at the very least. Even the Girly thread got moved and this POS can't get that started.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:38 AM
blah blah blah... started.stopped

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 12:45 AM
stopped
Your silence tells me you can't defend your case. I find it hard to believe you are a Yale educated lawyer. You saw you couldn't defend it so you started attacking me personally. Not many judges buy that shit.

Logical
07-06-2005, 12:48 AM
I just checked meme's threads. She only has 23 over 100 and most are in the DC forum. Still only half of what I have. I don't think there is much need to check Big Daddy's count but I will tomorrow. My point wasn't to prove how great I am but rather to prove that the people that are supporting the Word Association game are not producers in the Lounge. Quite the contrary, they are the fringe guys that chime in once in awhile. The best one I've found so far is Bunny turd. He has started 88 threads and a whopping one of them achieved 100 posts. That thread caters to people that have done nearly nothing for this site. Yet the rest of us have to put up with it daily for EIGHT F*CKING MONTHS. Can't you see where I am coming from? Move the damn thing to the Games Forum at the very least. Even the Girly thread got moved and this POS can't get that started.

Really Skip this is a pretty irrelvant set of data given that everything prior to the last year has been nuked except for the limited data in the Archives that end sometime in 2001.

I almost guarantee that if the entire data set were available D.enise and Big Daddy would be huge leaders. Each of them for some reason have a history of generating a ton of responses and both start a lot of threads. On the other hand other folks like myself, Pastormikh, go bo etc don't start threads all that often. When the stats of percentage of the threads per post was still part of the database I had the second least behind only Rausch who rarely if ever starts a thread.

Iowanian who is definitely a great contributor on this BB has only 28 threads left in the database that he has started of which only 6 have went over 100 posts. Rausch has only 1 thread left with over 100 posts on it.

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 12:56 AM

Technically, you Jim have only produced 151 theads - and 2/3 of those have come in the last year. I seem to remember you bragging when I first came around that you had started less than 40 threads. Interestingly enough, until last month, you only contributed 11 threads over 100 posts. I'd say that you have added quite a bit to the quality of the Planet.

I did some other looking too, Phil has only produced 16 threads that went over 100 replies. AustinChief has only produced 1.

I'm thinking that the litmus test of threads started that went over 100 replies isn't a very good indicator of who has contributed more to the Planet.

Logical
07-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Technically, you Jim have only produced 151 theads - and 2/3 of those have come in the last year. I seem to remember you bragging when I first came around that you had started less than 40 threads. Interestingly enough, until last month, you only contributed 11 threads over 100 posts. I'd say that you have added quite a bit to the quality of the Planet.

I did some other looking too, Phil has only produced 16 threads that went over 100 replies. AustinChief has only produced 1.

I'm thinking that the litmus test of threads started that went over 100 replies isn't a very good indicator of who has contributed more to the Planet.
Exactly

Though I will say that D.enise, Skip and Big Daddy have created some interesting concepts for threads over the years, as have many, many other posters. Rausch who rarely creates a thread is IMO one of the more interesting personalities on the BB. To denigrate his, yours or anyone elses contribution by this measurement is actually pretty obtuse.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:02 AM

I'm thinking that the litmus test of threads started that went over 100 replies isn't a very good indicator of who has contributed more to the Planet.woops, there you go again...

you're not supposed to think, you're braindead, remember...

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Really Skip this is a pretty irrelvant set of data given that everything prior to the last year has been nuked except for the limited data in the Archives that end sometime in 2001.

I almost guarantee that if the entire data set were available D.enise and Big Daddy would be huge leaders. Each of them for some reason have a history of generating a ton of responses and both start a lot of threads. On the other hand other folks like myself, Pastormikh, go bo etc don't start threads all that often. When the stats of percentage of the threads per post was still part of the database I had the second least behind only Rausch who rarely if ever starts a thread.

Iowanian who is definitely a great contributor on this BB has only 28 threads left in the database that he has started of which only 6 have went over 100 posts. Rausch has only 1 thread left with over 100 posts on it.
Jim, you are missing the point. We are talking about the last EIGHT F*CKING MONTHS they have been torturing the rest of us with that ignorant thread. I am saying that the people supporting it are not contributing much to the board's content during that period. I think it takes people like me who put out lots of good threads to keep the board going. And I also think that is a direct reflection of how good my posts are within each thread. I can't see any other way to judge that. Gobo, et al, gave up quickly trying to defend that POS. Why they fight so hard to keep it on the front page is beyond me. Why not just move it to another forum like they did the Girly thread.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Your silence tells me you can't defend your case. I find it hard to believe you are a Yale educated lawyer. You saw you couldn't defend it so you started attacking me personally. Not many judges buy that shit.you know skippy, i just don't really give a damn what you believe...

and i haven't begun to attack you personally, would you like me to?

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Jim, you are missing the point. We are talking about the last EIGHT F*CKING MONTHS they have been torturing the rest of us with that ignorant thread. I am saying that the people supporting it are not contributing much to the board's content during that period. I think it takes people like me who put out lots of good threads to keep the board going. And I also think that is a direct reflection of how good my posts are within each thread. I can't see any other way to judge that. Gobo, et al, gave up quickly trying to defend that POS. Why they fight so hard to keep it on the front page is beyond me. Why not just move it to another forum like they did the Girly thread.skip, i think you're getting delusional...

early dementia?

Skip Towne
07-06-2005, 01:06 AM
well, actually, us braindead dickweeds do give a shit...

slayer has it together much better than you do, even with all your years of experience and vast reserves of intelligence...

i'd rather listen to what slayer has to say than your gibberish, but it's just too hard to resist needling you... :fire: :fire: :fire:
You suck you braindead dickweed! :p

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 01:10 AM
Jim, you are missing the point.

Skips closing the gap on my post lead in this thread - there is now only .002 percent of total posts separating us. Yeah, I'm doing a lot more than Skip to keep this thread alive.

Logical
07-06-2005, 01:11 AM
Jim, you are missing the point. We are talking about the last EIGHT F*CKING MONTHS they have been torturing the rest of us with that ignorant thread. I am saying that the people supporting it are not contributing much to the board's content during that period. I think it takes people like me who put out lots of good threads to keep the board going. And I also think that is a direct reflection of how good my posts are within each thread. I can't see any other way to judge that. Gobo, et al, gave up quickly trying to defend that POS. Why they fight so hard to keep it on the front page is beyond me. Why not just move it to another forum like they did the Girly thread.Skip as I did in my last post I do give you Big Daddy and D.enise credit for starting interesting threads. But to be honest for the last few months I have been picking controversial topics to purposely start threads on and no suprise my response per thread is going up. So though I think you choose interesting topics for threads and I do very much value your contribution. It is not the only measure of BB contribution that I value. Peace my friend.

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Well, It's my bedtime. I like both Pastormike and GoBo. They're both good guys. We just found ourselves on opposite sides of this issue. Feels kinda like the Civil War, having to shoot your brothers.

No, we didn't find ourselves on the oposite side of the issue. You had a chip on your shoulder and you came in and started griping and blasting everyone about it. You started hurling insults without regard. Man, if you like us, I'd hate to see how you'd act if you hated us.

Logical
07-06-2005, 01:15 AM
Holy cow my posts on this threqd tripled tonight. I probably close to doubled the thread word count though.;)

ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:17 AM
No, we didn't find ourselves on the oposite side of the issue. You had a chip on your shoulder and you came in and started griping and blasting everyone about it. You started hurling insults without regard. Man, if you like us, I'd hate to see how you'd act if you hated us.aw c'mon...

skips needs to think he's superior, in some way at least, to others...

he wants to be the "quality" king of the planet, so why not let him display his "quality" for all to see? ROFL ROFL ROFL

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 01:17 AM
Holy cow my posts on this threqd tripled tonight. I probably close to doubled the thread word count though.;)

ROFL

Way to go Jim.:shake:

Now you are only .008 percent of the posts away from Skip. He'll be blasting you before long.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:19 AM
stoppedwatched

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:20 AM
Way to go Jim.:shake:

Now you are only .008 percent of the posts away from Skip. He'll be blasting you before long.

:)actually, skip's the one who keeps this thread going so good... ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:22 AM
well, it's been fun, but i've got to take my braindead self to bed...

wouldn't want to keep skip up past his bedtime...

old folks need their rest, you know... :D :D :D

Logical
07-06-2005, 01:23 AM
Well one good thing, I have never considered it an obligation to post quality on every post. Good thing too, since I rarely achieve quality posts.:(

Logical
07-06-2005, 01:24 AM
well, it's been fun, but i've got to take my braindead self to bed...

wouldn't want to keep skip up past his bedtime...

old folks need their rest, you know... :D :D :DNight go bo, hopefully insomnia does not get you tonight.

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 07:59 AM
watched

Binoculars

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Binoculars

site

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 10:33 AM
site

web

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 10:33 AM
web

spider

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 10:41 AM
I would suggest to hand the game over to the others for a while and wait for Skip to exceed our post counts on here, but we're so close to hitting 100...keep the game going!

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Someone is taking this waaaay to seriously.

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Someone is taking this waaaay to seriously.

If you think that's bad, you should go back and read the entire conversation plus the new "last post thread".

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 11:27 AM
spider

recluse

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Well one good thing, I have never considered it an obligation to post quality on every post. Good thing too, since I rarely achieve quality posts.:(Well, then you better get the fug out of here, you ignorant, hillbilly, dumshit, low quality seagull poster.

Phug, no wonder the activity level is down? Why would any of us try to come up with anything qualitative, I hope my spelling is right, the arrogant dickhead might bitch slap us. You cannot count the times when I was taking my valuable time, constructing a paragraph, then hit the back space key and said to myself, fug it, they(the assholes on the board) don't deserve my efforts.

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 11:45 AM
Well, then you better get the fug out of here, you ignorant, hillbilly, dumshit, low quality seagull poster.

Phug, no wonder the activity level is down? Why would any of us try to come up with anything qualitative, I hope my spelling is right, the arrogant dickhead might bitch slap us. You cannot count the times when I was taking my valuable time, constructing a paragraph, then hit the back space key and said to myself, fug it, they(the assholes on the board) don't deserve my efforts.
ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Well, then you better get the fug out of here, you ignorant, hillbilly, dumshit, low quality seagull poster.

Phug, no wonder the activity level is down? Why would any of us try to come up with anything qualitative, I hope my spelling is right, the arrogant dickhead might bitch slap us. You cannot count the times when I was taking my valuable time, constructing a paragraph, then hit the back space key and said to myself, fug it, they(the assholes on the board) don't deserve my efforts.i dunno...

first, i think the bitch slapping went the other way... ROFL ROFL ROFL

second, us assholes do deserve your efforts...

it's one of the big reasons we come here, to read interesting thought provoking posts...

you know, those low quality posts that us postwhores do... :D :D :D

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:01 PM
reclusekeg

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:02 PM
what is the word we are on dammit?

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:02 PM
keg
party

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 12:10 PM
i dunno...

first, i think the bitch slapping went the other way... ROFL ROFL ROFL

second, us assholes do deserve your efforts...

it's one of the big reasons we come here, to read interesting thought provoking posts...

you know, those low quality posts that us postwhores do... :D :D :DI come here for entertainment. I do not come here to have some ego contest to see who is the smartest, 100 post/thread maker.

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I come here for entertainment.

and we appreciate your entertainment to the board, in all seriousness.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:19 PM
I come here for entertainment. . .well, see?

that's what's wrong with you...

entertainment does not "contribute" to the board... ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:20 PM
partyhearty

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 12:21 PM
well, see?

that's what's wrong with you...

entertainment does not "contribute" to the board... ROFL ROFL ROFLI try to do unto others as they have done unto me.

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:22 PM
hearty
appetite

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:24 PM
I come here for entertainment. I do not come here to have some ego contest to see who is the smartest, 100 post/thread maker.well d.enise seems to have a great many threads, so she probably wins the most thread contest (what a hoot that is, d.enise is a "quality" poster under skip's rules)...

but in a head to head with the skipster, you win the intelligence contest by a wide margin...

so, that's one for bunnyman's "ego"...

and none for the skipster... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:27 PM
I try to do unto others as they have done unto me.oh shit!

have i done anything unto you lately?

if i did, i apologize...

us braindead types have to stick together you know... :harumph:

(seriously, don't fret about all this happy horseshit... toying with skip is kinda like picking on royIII, it just doesn't seem fair somehow... ROFL ROFL ROFL )

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:27 PM
appetitesex

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:28 PM
sex
solo

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 12:30 PM
well d.enise seems to have a great many threads, so she probably wins the most thread contest (what a hoot that is, d.enise is a "quality" poster under skip's rules)...

but in a head to head with the skipster, you win the intelligence contest by a wide margin...

so, that's one for bunnyman's "ego"...

and none for the skipster... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:I don't HAVE an ego, I am just a cashier.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:31 PM
I don't HAVE an ego, I am just a cashier.don't feel bad (jeez, i'm saying that a lot, aren't i?)...

i used to be a lawyer, that's lower than snake shit you know... :p :p :p

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
solosorry to hear that...

threesome

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
oh shit!

have i done anything unto you lately?

if i did, i apologize...

us braindead types have to stick together you know... :harumph:

(seriously, don't fret about all this happy horseshit... toying with skip is kinda like picking on royIII, it just doesn't seem fair somehow... ROFL ROFL ROFL )Can we all, jusssss get along??

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Can we all, jusssss get along??but who would we make fun of then? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

Goapics1
07-06-2005, 12:35 PM
threesome
Moe, Larry, Curly

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 12:39 PM
The two of them combined have started 19 threads. Three of which went over 100 replies.

I just did a search of the threads I have started. Interestingly, there are quite a few that do not show up - several were well over the 100 mark. If you will notice, only the last year is showing up for me. So I guess that means that I didn't start any threads for 2 years - I don't think so. I'd just rather post in existing threads than to pad my ego by seeing my name next to a thread title.

FWIW, though, I don't see any threads by Skip that went over 1,000 posts - which I do have.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:44 PM
I just did a search of the threads I have started. Interestingly, there are quite a few that do not show up - several were well over the 100 mark. If you will notice, only the last year is showing up for me. So I guess that means that I didn't start any threads for 2 years - I don't think so. I'd just rather post in existing threads than to pad my ego by seeing my name next to a thread title.

FWIW, though, I don't see any threads by Skip that went over 1,000 posts - which I do have.hey! aren't you supposed to be braindead?

and a dickhead?

or was it dickweed?

i'm just a forgetful, ignorant, worthless, postwhore... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

p.s. i still like vlad's post where he pointed out that d.enise is a top "quality" memeber, by skippy's standards... what a hoot!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:45 PM

FWIW, though, I don't see any threads by Skip that went over 1,000 posts - which I do have.don't feel bad, i have only started one or two threads and neither of them went over 10 replies, i think...

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 12:46 PM
don't feel bad, i have only started one or two threads and neither of them went over 10 replies, i think...
Welcome to Chiefs Planet!

go bowe
07-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Welcome to Chiefs Planet!thanks...

i guess this means i'm a n00b, huh? :( :( :(

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 12:57 PM
hey! aren't you supposed to be braindead?

and a dickhead?

or was it dickweed?

i'm just a forgetful, ignorant, worthless, postwhore... :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:

p.s. i still like vlad's post where he pointed out that d.enise is a top "quality" memeber, by skippy's standards... what a hoot!! ROFL ROFL ROFLThanks to Skip, we now now who our brothers are, and can huddle together in the back of the Planets bus.

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 01:00 PM
don't feel bad, i have only started one or two threads and neither of them went over 10 replies, i think...You are all cordially invited to my baseball thread to post in it and make it a quality star 100 post thread. :D Jee whillikers, I am so excited. That will make me not a n00b!!! I can hardly stand the excitement. I will finally BELONG here as a quality and famous poster.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks to Skip, we now now who our brothers are, and can huddle together in the back of the Planets bus.oh, i'm sure our numbers will increase as the great skipster casts his gaze over the planet... :harumph:

and i ain't sitting in the back of no bus unless skip is driving it... :p :p :p

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 01:29 PM
oh, i'm sure our numbers will increase as the great skipster casts his gaze over the planet... :harumph:

and i ain't sitting in the back of no bus unless skip is driving it... :p :p :psarcasm on/:rolleyes: you ignorant fool! Don't you know that you are supposed to use capitals to begin a sentence? Oh and by the way, did your useless University forget to teach you ignorant hillbillies that "ain't" isn't a word?
Its fools like you that make me want to stay away from the Planet foo.

:p

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:31 PM
sarcasm on/:rolleyes: you ignorant fool! Don't you know that you are supposed to use capitals to begin a sentence? Oh and by the way, your useless University forget to teach you ignorant hillbillies that "ain't" wasn't a word?
Its fools like you that make me want to stay away from the Planet foo.

:poh my, i don't know how to make capitols... :( :( :(

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:32 PM
You are all cordially invited to my baseball thread to post in it and make it a quality star 100 post thread. :D Jee whillikers, I am so excited. That will make me not a n00b!!! I can hardly stand the excitement. I will finally BELONG here as a quality and famous poster.i posted there, but i'm afraid it was a post of low quality... :( :( :(

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 01:33 PM
oh my, i don't know how to make capitols... :( :( :(But don't you know the difference foo?

go bowe
07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
But don't you know the difference foo?sure i do...

capitols are bigger than littleols...

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 01:36 PM
oh my, i don't know how to make capitols... :( :( :(But George Bush does, one in Iraq, and one in Af(I know I am gonna fug the spelling of this up)ghannistan.

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 01:38 PM
sure i do...

capitols are bigger than littleols...Sorry, but this post is so low quality, I just don't know what to make of it.

Try harder next time, SONNY! heheh Clive, ehehheh Clyde, et al.

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 02:28 PM
I can't even believe you all let this thread dip to the second page while I was gone.

:shake:

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 02:29 PM
I can't even believe you all let this thread dip to the second page while I was gone.

:shake:
Fo shame.

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 02:32 PM

:shake:"I am gonna have to neg rep you for resurracting this stupid thread".

That'll teach ya, you post whore.

Skip voice off/

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 02:55 PM
"I am gonna have to neg rep you for resurracting this stupid thread".

That'll teach ya, you post whore.

Skip voice off/

Oh, but wait, then you're supposed to go and create a duplicate of this thread as a form of protest.

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Moe, Larry, Curly
(Stooges)

pigeon

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 03:32 PM
Oh, but wait, then you're supposed to go and create a duplicate of this thread as a form of protest.Of course, I could personally insult you if that didn't work.

go bowe
07-06-2005, 03:45 PM
pigeonwhole (just for skip... :D )

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
whole (just for skip... :D )

load

go bowe
Of course, I could personally insult you if that didn't work.personally insult him?

you mean you can hire other people to do it for you? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

go bowe
loadfire!

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Of course, I could personally insult you if that didn't work.

You could do that

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 03:47 PM
fire!

WATER!

chop
07-06-2005, 03:48 PM
WATER!

fight

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
fight

brawl

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 04:10 PM
whole (just for skip... :D )University

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 04:12 PM
University

Do you have me on iggy or something?

Education (and THAT is just for skip :p )

chop
07-06-2005, 04:14 PM

Education (and THAT is just for skip :p )

sex

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 04:16 PM

Education (and THAT is just for skip :p )No, just me an Skip have this thang going and awl.

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 04:16 PM
sex

women

Calcountry
07-06-2005, 04:19 PM
womenambiguity

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
ambiguity

ROFL

mystery

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
ROFL

mystery

Detective

|Zach|
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Shooka!

chop
07-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Shooka!

sausage

Kerberos
07-06-2005, 06:29 PM
sausage

Johnson

Ville??

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 07:44 PM
Johnson

Derrick

papasmurf
07-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Derrick

Thomas

tommykat
07-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Thomas

me..........:p

go bowe
07-06-2005, 09:50 PM
myself

tommykat
07-06-2005, 09:52 PM
myself

Alone

go bowe
07-06-2005, 10:00 PM
basking

tommykat
07-06-2005, 10:02 PM
basking

sun (ahhhh)

go bowe
07-06-2005, 10:08 PM
moon

tommykat
07-06-2005, 10:09 PM
moon

half

go bowe
07-06-2005, 10:31 PM
whole

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 10:59 PM
whole

pie

PastorMikH
07-06-2005, 11:22 PM
pie

Pan

The Pedestrian
07-06-2005, 11:33 PM
Pan

out

Loki
07-07-2005, 12:22 AM
out
house

go bowe
07-07-2005, 12:58 AM
dick

Logical
07-07-2005, 01:21 AM
OK I will try this one more time. Damn problems with either the internet of the BB server.

This thread could really use some well thought out posts with either humor or something that will provoke some thought. Unfortunately lately it seems I am ill equipped to do either with the old Nite Crew. Man those days were great, threads both stimulating and literally LOL gut busting funny. Threads where at some point I observed we had reached Junior High Radio funny in our efforts, where we were not afraid to tease each other for humors sake and not get testy or offended. Posts that occasionally had you learning something about the other poster. I have nothing against this thread except I would like to turn the effort that is put into it something everyone could have some fun with in the longer view. Something that might generate 500 posts in one hour like we once achieved and many of them then contained more than just a single phrase or a single smilie.

I am not lecturing I just miss the old Nite Crew threads. If any of those of you who love this thread would participate I will make the effort as well. I am not doggin on this game I am just hoping we can also have some of the old school nite crew fun at the same time.

WORD

The Pedestrian
07-07-2005, 02:08 AM
OK I will try this one more time. Damn problems with either the internet of the BB server.

This thread could really use some well thought out posts with either humor or something that will provoke some thought. Unfortunately lately it seems I am ill equipped to do either with the old Nite Crew. Man those days were great, threads both stimulating and literally LOL gut busting funny. Threads where at some point I observed we had reached Junior High Radio funny in our efforts, where we were not afraid to tease each other for humors sake and not get testy or offended. Posts that occasionally had you learning something about the other poster. I have nothing against this thread except I would like to turn the effort that is put into it something everyone could have some fun with in the longer view. Something that might generate 500 posts in one hour like we once achieved and many of them then contained more than just a single phrase or a single smilie.

I am not lecturing I just miss the old Nite Crew threads. If any of those of you who love this thread would participate I will make the effort as well. I am not doggin on this game I am just hoping we can also have some of the old school nite crew fun at the same time.

WORD

I would like to see those threads return, too, but it seems very unlikely. We've lost so many of the old regulars for more reasons than anyone would care to hear. On top of everything, it seems to be the redundancy of jokes. I understand that many new posters would like to join in with the old played-out jokes every once in a while, but when the same stuff comes back around only a week after it left, it's time to draw the line...but when several regulars encourage it to make new posters stay? There's not much anyone can do but to leave if they don't like it, and I think those people have let their footfalls say it all.

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 09:24 AM
I am not lecturing I just miss the old Nite Crew threads.

Me too. Though don't forget there were people around here complaining about those as well because people were padding post count and such. And, those were made up of some quality posters that have since dropped off or dropped out. The chemistry was there too. I'm not saying a new group wouldn't be able to get involved, its just that there were so many then that would wade in and start hurling insults at each other.

BTW Word

Count

The Pedestrian
07-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Count

numbers

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 10:40 AM
numbers

racing

The Pedestrian
07-07-2005, 10:41 AM
racing

horse

Thig Lyfe
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
horse

blue

The Pedestrian
07-07-2005, 10:45 AM
blue

green

Thig Lyfe
07-07-2005, 11:17 AM
green
indigo

The Pedestrian
07-07-2005, 11:28 AM
indigo

tobacco

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 11:30 AM
tobacco

cancer

go bowe
07-07-2005, 12:09 PM
aquarius

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 02:28 PM
aquarius

waterbearer

go bowe
07-07-2005, 03:02 PM
busboy

chop
07-07-2005, 03:17 PM
busboy

dishes

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 03:53 PM
dishes

Dinner

Logical
07-07-2005, 06:09 PM
DinnerTIME is of the essence.

Jazzing the game up a little.

go bowe
07-07-2005, 07:08 PM
TIME is of the essence.

Jazzing the game up a little.time and tide wait for no moan...

Logical
07-07-2005, 07:47 PM
time and tide wait for no moan...Moon beams, nothing but moon beams.

go bowe
07-07-2005, 07:52 PM
i'm drawing blanks... :( :( :(

shining in your eyes? :shrug:

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 08:40 PM

shining in your eyes? :shrug:

Sunglasses

Skip Towne
07-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Braindead dickhead (Had to do it)

PastorMikH
07-07-2005, 08:51 PM
Braindead... (Had to do it)

Skip Towne (had to do it)

Logical
07-07-2005, 08:54 PM

shining in your eyes? :shrug:Six foot two eyes of blue.

go bowe
07-07-2005, 09:05 PM
skip's right...

smoking all those thousands of joints has left me braindead... :( :( :(

think i better go and smoke another... :bong:

see ya later alligators... :D :D :D

Skip Towne
07-07-2005, 09:11 PM
Skip Towne (had to do it)
Hey, Pilgrim, don't be messing with my posts.

papasmurf
07-07-2005, 09:12 PM
Sunglasses

shades