PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna bet she NEVER gets his bike again?

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:11 PM
I doubt it, even though it almost looks like she purposely bailed, at least not until that road rash heals. Man that chit sucks.

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:12 PM

Saulbadguy
10-12-2004, 03:13 PM
lol

Braincase
10-12-2004, 03:15 PM
That's gonna leave a mark...

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:16 PM

Are you guys seeing it? I tried the attachment and can't get it to work.

KCTitus
10-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Looks like she panicked to me...

Fat Elvis
10-12-2004, 03:20 PM

I don't see it.

ROYC75
10-12-2004, 03:20 PM
Looks like she is hurting to me !

Skip Towne
10-12-2004, 03:22 PM
Not working for me.

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
I don't see it.

Sorry, I canít get it to load from the attachment either.
Itís a short mpeg of a guy popping a wheelie on his ZX-7 and leaving his girlfriend behind. Looks like itíd suck to be her.

Taco John
10-12-2004, 03:24 PM
OUCH!

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Not working for me.

Any other ways to attach this thing?

Taco John
10-12-2004, 03:26 PM
<embed src="http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=32684"></embed>

ZepSinger
10-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Not working for me.

The file downloads without an extension in the filename. After downloading it, add the .mpg extension to the end of the filename, then it'll work for ya..

Fat Elvis
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Must just be me. Everyone seems ot be seeing it. I'm just stupid, apparently.

Dr. Facebook Fever
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Great sig Braincase!

ROFL

Taco John
10-12-2004, 03:28 PM
She totally pushes off...

Fat Elvis
10-12-2004, 03:29 PM
The file downloads without an extension in the filename. After downloading it, add the .mpg extension to the end of the filename, then it'll work for ya..

Thanks.

And ouch.

Fat Elvis
10-12-2004, 03:31 PM

Well, she really didn't think that one through...

John_Wayne
10-12-2004, 03:32 PM
She may not be dead, but she'll wish she was.

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:41 PM

Canít tell if sheís pushing off or making a last grab for his shirt. Notice her feet are already off the pegs and flapping behind the bike when she reaches for his back? She shouldía had a death grip on his waist, but this is why I donít play like that with a passenger on. When itís just me, itís just my life Iím risking.

ROYC75
10-12-2004, 03:42 PM
Big chested, not anymore, she got rubbed the wrong way !

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
She may not be dead, but she'll wish she was.

Dead? Doubt it. Skinned up arms and never getting on a bike again? Iíd say thatís a probably.

ROYC75
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
It does appear she pushes off .

redhed
10-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Strawberry city, baby!!

The lesson hath been learned:
Don't pop a wheelie w/ yer skittish g/f on the back... :shake:

ROYC75
10-12-2004, 03:48 PM
OK, she lost it, I slowed it down frame by fram, her right leg is coming of the footpegs 1st then her right hand lopses grip, she reaches back to grap his shirt and by then her ass is leaving the seat ! Notice the left leg is already behind the wheel before the front whell comes down. I would say she was trying to grap ahold of his shirt.

Bet that had to hurt !

Lzen
10-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I can't tell if she pushed off or just lost grip. I tried looking at it while pausing a lot and still couldn't tell. Heh, that's gotta be painful. She was only wearing a tank top.

redhed
10-12-2004, 03:51 PM
I think ROYC75 nailed it.
She loses her feet, then tries to regrip the dude, but its too late.

Fairplay
10-12-2004, 03:54 PM
Belly flop on the pavement going about 60 mph or so? Damn.

Fat Elvis
10-12-2004, 03:58 PM
OK, she lost it, I slowed it down frame by fram, her right leg is coming of the footpegs 1st then her right hand lopses grip, she reaches back to grap his shirt and by then her ass is leaving the seat ! Notice the left leg is already behind the wheel before the front whell comes down. I would say she was trying to grap ahold of his shirt.

Bet that had to hurt !

Part of the problem is that she didn't have ahold of the guy really; she just kind of hooked her arms up underneath his arms instead of around the dude.

Gravity. Yep, that is a hard lesson to learn on the back of a motorcycle.

Uncle Jesse
10-12-2004, 04:16 PM
Never been a fan of the whole leaned over, look me at me I can go 175 mph and turn 15K rpm, crotch rocket persona....

She gets what she deserves for perpetuating the whole rice grinder scene.

She needs to find a boyfriend with a sissy bar on the seat

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 04:29 PM
Never been a fan of the whole leaned over, look me at me I can go 175 mph and turn 15K rpm, crotch rocket persona....

You mean a slow bike, right?

Radar Chief
10-12-2004, 04:30 PM

What she really needs to find is a boyfriend with enough brains NOT to pop wheelies with a passenger.

Cochise
10-12-2004, 04:37 PM
You mean a slow bike, right?

Why would you buy one of those riceburners when you can pay 3 times as much for a bike with twice the weight, half the horsepower, a turning circle that resembles a school bus's, and that will require many times more trips to the shop?

Cochise
10-12-2004, 04:43 PM
What she really needs to find is a boyfriend with enough brains NOT to pop wheelies with a passenger.

That's what I was thinking...

Uncle Jesse
10-12-2004, 04:51 PM
no matter how fast of a bike you have, the fact is there is one faster

**unless you own a nitro burning jet bike

Id take looks, a nice exhaust tone ((the bike in that video sounds like my blender when it has too much ice in it), and moderate performance(decent 1/4 time, 120 mph top end)) over a poorly built plastic japmobile ANYDAY, and as far as breaking down thats just an excuse the rice grinder guys use when they realize how much better chrome looks than poly-sterine plastic.

MOhillbilly
10-12-2004, 04:52 PM
funny.

morphius
10-12-2004, 04:56 PM

Id take looks, a nice exhaust tone ((the bike in that video sounds like my blender when it has too much ice in it), and moderate performance(decent 1/4 time, 120 mph top end)) over a poorly built plastic japmobile ANYDAY, and as far as breaking down thats just an excuse the rice grinder guys use when they realize how much better chrome looks than poly-sterine plastic.
Until you realize that you paid 3 times what I paid for my bike...

morphius
10-12-2004, 04:57 PM
I hate to see stuff like this, there really isn't a good reason to put your passanger in any unecessary danger.

redhed
10-12-2004, 04:59 PM
2 wheeled vehicles is dane-gerr-us.

Cochise
10-12-2004, 05:06 PM

I dont understand where he gets that metric bikes are unreliable...

Uncle Jesse
10-12-2004, 05:15 PM

As a recipient of an extremely generous inheritance, I often overlook being cheap as an "asset" in life.

It takes a living from paycheck to paycheck person like yourself to remind me .........thanks man (is this bordering on a flame war?? :fire: )

morphius
10-12-2004, 05:15 PM
I dont understand where he gets that metric bikes are unreliable...
Its just something guys in love with chrome who found out they spent 3x as much on their slower bike use as an excuse to hide their frustration with their Mexican made bike.

morphius
10-12-2004, 05:16 PM
As a recipient of an extremely generous inheritance, I often overlook being cheap as an "asset" in life.

It takes a living from paycheck to paycheck person like yourself to remind me .........thanks man (is this bordering on a flame war?? :fire: )
Well, at least you earned it the old fashioned way, instead of having to use any of your own intelligence to get it.

Crush
10-12-2004, 05:21 PM
ouchies

morphius
10-12-2004, 05:22 PM
That probably should have had a smiley at the end of it, but by now hopefully you know I'm just funnin'

Uncle Jesse
10-12-2004, 05:24 PM
well nicer things cost more money go ahead and write that one down if ya want

Uncle Jesse
10-12-2004, 05:24 PM
:p

morphius
10-12-2004, 05:27 PM
And a fool and his dollar are soon parted...

BigVE
10-12-2004, 05:41 PM
TWO types of cycle riders...those who HAVE crashed and those who WILL. (crotch-rocket or 1500lb goldwing...either one crashes)

Cochise
10-12-2004, 05:50 PM

Hey since you have so much extra you want to buy me a new one? Come on, those riceburners are cheap. :p

andoman
10-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Not a rider myself (at least not in the last two decades), but those crotch rockets don't look very comfortable to me.

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:05 AM

Thatís true Iíve been outrun before, but never by a chromed up Lead Sled.

Id take looks

Me too, but to me bolt on chrome trinkets just look like wasted weight.

a nice exhaust tone ((the bike in that video sounds like my blender when it has too much ice in it)

Really? See to me, a four cylinder screaming for redline sounds like power. A Lead Sled Paint Shaker sounds like a wet fart.

and moderate performance(decent 1/4 time, 120 mph top end))

You mean ďsad performanceĒ. Itís OK, you can say what we all already know. You purposely bought a slow bike.

over a poorly built plastic japmobile ANYDAY, and as far as breaking down thats just an excuse the rice grinder guys use when they realize how much better chrome looks than poly-sterine plastic.

No, that actually comes from watching Lead Sleds literally shake themselves apart. Course I donít just point at Paint Shakers and say theyíre a POS, just the pre ďevolutionĒ ones that used to sit on the showroom floor, as a brand new motorcycle, leaking oil. :p

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:09 AM
Not a rider myself (at least not in the last two decades), but those crotch rockets don't look very comfortable to me.

It depends on what you get used to, Iíve been riding sport bikes for about 15 years now so Iím used toíem. Iíve tried riding friends lead sleds and get uncomfortable quick. Iím just not used to sitting that upright with my feet in front of me. It also bugs me having like 3 feet of bike in front of my hands. Iím used to the handlebars being right at the front of my bike, and donít even get me started on ďApe HangersĒ.

Cochise
10-13-2004, 08:15 AM

I get uncomfortable in my wrists, the fatigue sets in there before anyplace else. But if you keep your hands higher it negates it a bit.

I'm a taller person, so maybe it's an atypical situation. Sitting forward is more comfortable to me than sitting reclined.

PastorMikH
10-13-2004, 08:28 AM
Caption: Cody gives the ex one last bike ride.

PastorMikH
10-13-2004, 08:33 AM

My OLD 1000 cc Goldwing would outrun the bike you just described and it looks and sounds great.:)

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:40 AM
My OLD 1000 cc Goldwing would outrun the bike you just described and it looks and sounds great.:)

And will last five times longer. ;)

2bikemike
10-13-2004, 08:41 AM
Alright you fuggers don't get me started.

Seriously though I have ridden every kind of bike out there. And I wouldn't trade my Harley for anything. Sport bikes were cool when I was younger of course the really bad ass ones came out later. My problems with sport bikes are they aint worth a shit on long rides and they are just tickets waiting to happen. I never could figure out how to keep out of the throttle. Damn near lost my license riding those things. Luckily I begged and pleaded to the judge to let me keep it and only do a years probation.

PastorMikH
10-13-2004, 08:41 AM

You mean it HAS.:)

2bikemike
10-13-2004, 08:46 AM

I doubt it! But you guys have fun!

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:46 AM
I get uncomfortable in my wrists, the fatigue sets in there before anyplace else. But if you keep your hands higher it negates it a bit.

I'm a taller person, so maybe it's an atypical situation. Sitting forward is more comfortable to me than sitting reclined.

One of the best things Iíve done for comfort is a Throttle Lock Cruise Control. Itís a simple lock that bolts onto the handle bar and holds the throttle in place when you flip a lever.
When cruising down the highway, you can always take your left hand off the bar and move it around but your right hand is always holding the throttle in place, this was giving me CTS (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome). Putting a throttle lock on lets you take your right hand off and move it around and this eliminated that CTS, at least for me.

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:47 AM
Alright you fuggers don't get me started.

Seriously though I have ridden every kind of bike out there. And I wouldn't trade my Harley for anything. Sport bikes were cool when I was younger of course the really bad ass ones came out later. My problems with sport bikes are they aint worth a shit on long rides and they are just tickets waiting to happen. I never could figure out how to keep out of the throttle. Damn near lost my license riding those things. Luckily I begged and pleaded to the judge to let me keep it and only do a years probation.

I was wondering how long itíd take for you to show up. ;)

I really have nothing against Harleys, itís the 1%er wannabe Harley riders that get on my nerves. Guys that think a Harley with some bolt on chrome trinkets and leather chaps will gain them respect they donít otherwise command. The same ones that donít even know what other bikes theyíre looking at but ďknowĒ itís a POS because itís not a Harley.
Those are the same ones Iíve had flip me off going the other direction then almost run off in a ditch trying to avoid looking at me when I pull up next toíem.

2bikemike
10-13-2004, 08:48 AM
One of the best things Iíve done for comfort is a Throttle Lock Cruise Control. Itís a simple lock that bolts onto the handle bar and holds the throttle in place when you flip a lever.
When cruising down the highway, you can always take your left hand off the bar and move it around but your right hand is always holding the throttle in place, this was giving me CTS (Carpel Tunnel Syndrome). Putting a throttle lock on lets you take your right hand off and move it around and this eliminated that CTS, at least for me.

Screw all that I got cruise control. That way when I go up hill or down hill its a constant speed. Oh BTW I have a cup holder and stereo too. :p

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:54 AM
Screw all that I got cruise control. That way when I go up hill or down hill its a constant speed. Oh BTW I have a cup holder and stereo too. :p

And a rapidly disappearing tail light in front of ya. ;)

2bikemike
10-13-2004, 08:54 AM

I really have nothing against Harleys, itís the 1%er wannabe Harley riders that get on my nerves. Guys that think a Harley with some bolt on chrome trinkets and leather chaps will gain them respect they donít otherwise command. The same ones that donít even know what other bikes theyíre looking at but ďknowĒ itís a POS because itís not a Harley.
Those are the same ones Iíve had flip me off going the other direction then almost run off in a ditch trying to avoid looking at me when I pull up next toíem.

Yeah I have a problem with those weekend bad asses. They slip on the leather and think their tough shit.

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Yeah I have a problem with those weekend bad asses. They slip on the leather and think their tough shit.

Me too.
I ride a bike because I get a thrill out of it. So to me if youíre riding a bike, or pick a certain bike, for what others think your riding for the wrong reasons.

PastorMikH
10-13-2004, 09:11 AM

Sayyyy, you're talking about my brother-in-law there.

Cochise
10-13-2004, 09:17 AM
I really have nothing against Harleys, itís the 1%er wannabe Harley riders that get on my nerves.

I think they are cool, and have nothing against them. There are reasons why I can see a person riding one, they are just none of the reasons that Uncle Jesse mentioned :p

I did just get a throttle lock, but I haven't really gone any distance with it yet. I developed the habit of resting my left hand on my leg or across the tank when I got the chance, hopefully this will let me do the same with the right.

Radar Chief
10-13-2004, 09:23 AM
I think they are cool, and have nothing against them. There are reasons why I can see a person riding one, they are just none of the reasons that Uncle Jesse mentioned :p

I did just get a throttle lock, but I haven't really gone any distance with it yet. I developed the habit of resting my left hand on my leg or across the tank when I got the chance, hopefully this will let me do the same with the right.

It should, just remember not to adjust it too tight. You still want to be able to adjust the throttle with it on. :thumb:

Cochise
10-13-2004, 09:48 AM
It should, just remember not to adjust it too tight. You still want to be able to adjust the throttle with it on. :thumb:

Yeah, I need to mess with it a bit, because it works, but if you jostle the throttle a little bit then it will come loose, and since my bike is a twin it can be a bit, er, shocking to have the throttle suddenly close. A few more of those and I could have a lucrative career as a soprano singer, though.

oh and Pastor:

Caption: Cody gives the ex one last bike ride.

ROFL ROFL

Rukdafaidas
11-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Here's the aftermath:
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1594