PDA

View Full Version : Jackson Seeks Ban on Eminem's New Video

BIG_DADDY
10-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Jackson Seeks Ban on Eminem's New Video

2 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Michael Jackson (news) is reportedly angered by the way he is portrayed in rapper Eminem (news - web sites)'s recently released video "Just Lose It." The pop singer is said to be so upset that he has asked networks to remove the video from their rotations.

AP Photo
Slideshow: Michael Jackson

"Michael Jackson is very angry. He feels that Eminem has crossed the line," Jackson representative Ramone Bain told the Daily News in Tuesday editions. "Michael is calling on all networks to pull the video."

In the video, Eminem appears dressed mockingly as Jackson with a group of boys in the background, jumping. Then he sings the lyric in reference to Jackson's child molestation allegations: "Come here little kiddie, on my lap. Guess who's back with a brand new rap..."

Later in the video Eminem also ridicules plastic surgery done on Jackson's nose, and an accident in which Jackson's hair caught on fire while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984.

So far, Black Entertainment Television has agreed to pull the video, and was expected on Tuesday to announce that it is removing the video.

"Michael feels the video is disrespectful and offensive...it's one thing to spoof someone, it's another to be completely insensitive and disrespectful," said Bain.

LTownChief
10-12-2004, 02:28 PM
dont molest little boys and turn white and crazy when you are in the limelight if you don't want to be ridiculed for it.

Valiant
10-12-2004, 02:29 PM
that video is (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )ing classic..(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) the pedophile...

KcMizzou
10-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Meh... get over it.

KcMizzou
10-12-2004, 02:35 PM
Come here little kiddies on my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap
And I don't mean rap as in a new case
Of child investigates and accusates
Ah ah ah ah ah, no worries
Papa's got a brand new bag of toys
What else could I possibly do to make noise?
I've done touched on everything but little boys
That's not a stab at Michael
That's just a metaphor, I'm just psycho
I go a little bit crazy sometimes
I get a little bit out of control with my rhymes

Seriously, wtf is he cryin' about? That's about the tamest rap "diss" I've ever heard.

KC Dan
10-12-2004, 02:37 PM
Why does they always gots to keeps the white man down?....

J Diddy
10-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Seriously, wtf is he cryin' about? That's about the tamest rap "diss" I've ever heard.

the video is the diss, have you seen it?

KcMizzou
10-12-2004, 02:40 PM
the video is the diss, have you seen it? Yeah.. I thought it was hilarious.

I wonder if Madona and Peewee Herman are pissed too...

dirk digler
10-12-2004, 02:47 PM
The video is pretty good but this isn't Slim's best song.

BIG_DADDY
10-12-2004, 02:49 PM
MJ just sold another million copies for him by protesting, what a moron.

dirk digler
10-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Fug Jackson anyway I hope when his ass goes to prison that some big white dude bends his ass over.

Katipan
10-12-2004, 02:54 PM
c'mon. Eminem made fun of Christpher Reeve 3 times before the man even died. Made fun of Sonny Bono as soon as he died.

BET is catering to a .... well. a whatever he is.

Mr. Kotter
10-12-2004, 02:55 PM
Why would Michael Jackson care about a video on enemas? :hmmm:

Crush
10-12-2004, 04:45 PM
I'd be mad too if my nose fell off.

Cochise
10-12-2004, 04:48 PM
You'd think someone who cared about their image wouldn't have played rubba rubba with bunch of little boys

bogie
10-12-2004, 04:54 PM
that video is (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )ing classic..(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) the pedophile...

Valiant, sorry to be lame, I don't understand (. x. )ing.

KcMizzou
10-12-2004, 04:56 PM
Valiant, sorry to be lame, I don't understand (. x. )ing.It's the new filter... used to be "****ing"

bogie
10-12-2004, 05:04 PM
It's the new filter... used to be "****ing"

oh. it sorta looks like (oYo) so I thought it was titting or something which makes no sense
Thanks.

KcMizzou
10-12-2004, 05:05 PM
oh. it sorta looks like (oYo) Yeah.. I think Phob did that on purpose.

ZootedGranny
10-12-2004, 05:06 PM
The general public should seek a ban on both the song and video, considering how terrible they are.

Ebolapox
10-12-2004, 07:07 PM
ROFL

the video/song are classic--funny as sh*t--when I first heard it on the radio, my girl was sitting next to me, and it gets through the first verse, and I'm laughing my ass off--she was too--seriously, who else would rap about that sh*t??

-EB-

Jenson71
10-12-2004, 07:13 PM
seriously, who else would rap about that sh*t??

-EB-

Who else would want to?

If there's anyone more pathetic than slim shady, it's Jacko. And he should realize that he's the laughing stock of the whole world, while a few desperate fans continue to hold on.

I love how Eminem's "big" songs have a "Look who's back/guess who's back" line.

Studio shit produced and distributed...