PDA

View Full Version : SI Poll: Who is the dirtiest player in the NFL?

ZootedGranny
10-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Based on a survey of 354 current and former players. Players were not allowed to vote for members of their own team.

Rodney Harrison (S, Patriots).... 15%
Hines Ward (WR, Steelers) ........9%
Jon Runyan (T, Eagles) .............8%
Dan Neil (G, Broncos) ................8%
Kyle Turley (T, Rams) ...............6%
Frank Middleton (G, Raiders) ......4%
Kenoy Kennedy (S, Broncos) ......4%
John Welbourn (T, Chiefs)...........3%
Tom Nalen (C, Broncos) .............3%
Chris Hovan (DT, Vikings) ...........3%

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/players/10/12/poll.dirtiest/index.html/

TEX
10-12-2004, 09:01 PM
Dan Neil gets my vote. The guy is such a punk...

Bowser
10-12-2004, 09:05 PM
The whole Denver O-Line gets my vote.

Skip Towne
10-12-2004, 09:11 PM
Rodney Harrison. He has more experience than the others.

PastorMikH
10-12-2004, 09:12 PM
Wow, almost 1/3 of the players on that list play for the Donkeys. I'll bet they are cheating the salary cap to pay them too.

Bowser
10-12-2004, 09:17 PM
Wow, almost 1/3 of the players on that list play for the Donkeys. I'll bet they are cheating the salary cap to pay them too.

Oh come on! There isn't an owner stupid enough to try and pull the wool over the NFL's eyes, and you know it!

........uhhh, errrr............

:D

Skip Towne
10-12-2004, 09:33 PM
Just change the starter from dirtiest to cheatingest and they'll be ALL Donkeys.

Amnorix
10-12-2004, 09:46 PM
I'll say this for Rodney Harrison -- he does do a fair number of things that are at least borderline. I can DEFINITELY see why some would call him a cheap shot artist. Putting that aside, however, he is a GREAT player.

I wish he would lose some of that ticky-tack stuff that he does. He's a "never back down" type and that's all fine, but he also does stuff I don't particularly approve of, and I wish to hell he'd tone it down.

Amnorix
10-12-2004, 09:47 PM
I find it AMAZING that a WR is second on this list. How big an A-hole cheap-shotter do you have to be to make this list from the WR position?!?!?!?!?!

Cannibal
10-12-2004, 09:49 PM
I don't think Ward is a cheap shot artist. But he does exact revenge on D players while blocking. He's the best blocking WR in the league.

And those D players don't like it. I think that's why he made the poll.

Fairplay
10-12-2004, 09:50 PM
The whole Denver O-Line gets my vote.

100 percent right!

Skip Towne
10-12-2004, 09:54 PM
I'll say this for Rodney Harrison -- he does do a fair number of things that are at least borderline. I can DEFINITELY see why some would call him a cheap shot artist. Putting that aside, however, he is a GREAT player.

I wish he would lose some of that ticky-tack stuff that he does. He's a "never back down" type and that's all fine, but he also does stuff I don't particularly approve of, and I wish to hell he'd tone it down.
Maybe when we play the Pats we can give ol Rodney the "Ray Lewis Treatment". Just smash his ass on every play. Just to listen to him whine like a little girl. Hey, it worked on RayRay.

Bowser
10-12-2004, 10:05 PM

I want to see Trent Green flatten him, Arturo Freeman style, on a long run by Priest! Give him a small payback for fuggin' up his knee and Super Bowl season!

Cochise
10-12-2004, 11:26 PM
Why am I not surprised :shake:

VonneMarie
10-12-2004, 11:28 PM
Half of them are AFC West players. :shake:

Crush
10-12-2004, 11:33 PM
Rodney Harrison gets my vote.

Nelson Muntz
10-13-2004, 12:56 AM

But, but but, they're the cleanest players in the world. Every hit they make is legal and their O-lineman would never do anything against the rules.

milkman
10-13-2004, 06:41 AM
Maybe when we play the Pats we can give ol Rodney the "Ray Lewis Treatment". Just smash his ass on every play. Just to listen to him whine like a little girl. Hey, it worked on RayRay.

I'll say this about Harrison.
He might be a cheap shot artist, but when the Chiefs hand him his ass, he'll stand up like a man and give them the credit they deserve, unlike that whinyass biotch Ray Lewis.

cadmonkey
10-13-2004, 08:08 AM

Oh, that type of treatment. I thought you meant stab him then run.