PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see that article about the guy ion the virgin islands..

crispystl420
10-13-2004, 04:49 PM
who is going on a pudding only diet until they start showing the titans games there. I feel his pain I guess thats one way to get you're point across to direct t.v. sundAY is B.s. pisses me off once a weekend.

Skip Towne
10-13-2004, 04:54 PM
who is going on a pudding only diet until they start showing the titans games there. I feel his pain I guess thats one way to get you're point across to direct t.v. sundAY is B.s. pisses me off once a weekend.
His live in is a former Titan's cheerleader.

listopencil
10-13-2004, 05:07 PM
I think I'll go on a pudding only diet too...to show my solidarity. No really, if he was going to go off on one of those stupid psuedo-hunger strikes he could have picked something a little less yummy to have to live on. Pudding?

listopencil
10-13-2004, 05:08 PM
This should be a poll. If you were going on a one-food "hunger strike", what one food could you live on for the duration. I'd pick pizza.

morphius
10-13-2004, 05:23 PM
This should be a poll. If you were going on a one-food "hunger strike", what one food could you live on for the duration. I'd pick pizza.
Damn it, I would have to second the Donkey fan, Pizza.

Though I'm sure it isn't DriectTV's fault, and more-so the NFL's steadfast rules written before there was cable.

Skip Towne
10-13-2004, 05:33 PM
It's not just Sunday Ticket that is unavailable, Directv is not available in the Virgin Islands. He's protesting that too. The dude is a Vanderbilt law school graduate.

ENDelt260
10-13-2004, 05:33 PM
What rule is preventing the Titans from being shown in the Virgin Islands?

ENDelt260
10-13-2004, 05:34 PM
It's not just Sunday Ticket that is unavailable, Directv is not available in the Virgin Islands. He's protesting that too. The dude is a Vanderbilt law school graduate.
Oh, it's that he can't get DirecTV. Gotcha.

Ok... move along... nothing to see here.

Calcountry
10-13-2004, 05:35 PM
What rule is preventing the Titans from being shown in the Virgin Islands?
The, "we don't have a satellite that far south" rule.

mikey23545
10-13-2004, 07:25 PM
I thought there was going to be something about a male gendered charged particle in this thread...

Ghostof
10-14-2004, 07:57 AM
"who is going on a pudding only diet until they start showing the titans games there. I feel his pain I guess thats one way to get you're point across to direct t.v. sundAY is B.s. pisses me off once a weekend."

Skip Towne "His live in is a former Titan's cheerleader."

*You sure it wasnt a poontang diet?

38yrsfan
10-14-2004, 09:19 AM
*You sure it wasnt a poontang diet?

Could be, but then again he'd be hungry an hour later. :hmmm:

Swanman
10-14-2004, 09:27 AM
Could be, but then again he'd be hungry an hour later. :hmmm:

I don't think she's Chinese.

el borracho
10-14-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm sure the DirectTV decision-makers will be highly impressed and immediately moved into action by Mr. Puddin Face Protest Guy... NOT!!!

Scaga
10-14-2004, 12:31 PM
This'll work.
When the guy is so f'n fat he can't get out of his chair (or his fingers are so fat he can't dial the phone or type) this "problem" will go away.

:banghead:

mcan
10-14-2004, 02:08 PM
This'll work.
When the guy is so f'n fat he can't get out of his chair (or his fingers are so fat he can't dial the phone or type) this "problem" will go away.

:banghead:

He'll probably lose weight on this diet... It's just sugar, and besides that it isn't "solid" food. He'll be shitting Kool-Aid for weeks, and then he'll either die from Mal-Nutrition (no vitamins in pudding) or he'll start taking a multivitamin and shit himself dry. Either way, he's gonna be a skinny/sickly bastard in three weeks.