PDA

View Full Version : Oops Terry McAuliffe is getting beat up on Fox

KingPriest2
10-13-2004, 09:21 PM
LOl funny! The host was asking the DNC chairman what bills Kerry has pass out the 56 and Terry said there were 56? The host ask him to list just 5. He could not do it the host then stated just one. The guy still could not do it. He could not bring up any names of bills but something about small business. The host wanted a name. He stated 20 years and this is what Kerry has to show!

InChiefsHell
10-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Yup. McAwful is a total ass-hat. Bush owned Kerry tonight.

Hel'n
10-13-2004, 09:28 PM
LOl funny! The host was asking the DNC chairman what bills Kerry has pass out the 56 and Terry said there were 56? The host ask him to list just 5. He could not do it the host then stated just one. The guy still could not do it. He could not bring up any names of bills but something about small business. The host wanted a name. He stated 20 years and this is what Kerry has to show!

Well, what did you expect? Did you really think Fox was going to be nice to the guy?

InChiefsHell
10-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Well, what did you expect? Did you really think Fox was going to be nice to the guy?

Well, of course not. But, he needs a good whacking, nobody else challenges him at all...ever...

stumppy
10-13-2004, 09:36 PM

He was on Hannidy and Colmbes (sp?)
Right and left - equal time.

KingPriest2
10-13-2004, 09:42 PM

He asked him a very simple question and he couldn't answer it. He was asked to name 5 bills then just one He couldn't do it.

InChiefsHell
10-13-2004, 09:45 PM
He asked him a very simple question and he couldn't answer it. He was asked to name 5 bills then just one He couldn't do it.
Then he told Hannity not to touch him...man, I thought we were in for a fight!!

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 09:47 PM
Convient to not mention that the host was Hannity.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 09:48 PM
Don't you expect the guy to be informed on a topic he is going to speak about?

We have hit the official bottom of the barrel, folks. McAuliffe did not have an answer because Fox is mean.

Cochise
10-13-2004, 09:48 PM

a question is a question, and he couldn't answer it. doesn't matter if it was his wife asking or ghengis khan.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 09:49 PM
What does that have to do with a simple question that anyone with a lick of common sense could answer?

Your remark makes no sense

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 09:49 PM
a question is a question, and he couldn't answer it. doesn't matter if it was his wife asking or ghengis khan.
Damn, you beat me.

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 09:54 PM

My point is that he made sure he said "the host" and not Hannity in an attempt to make it look like the person asking the question actually had an impartial stand and was more concerned with the actual answer and not just making the guy he's asking look like an idiot. I didn't see that part of Hannity's "interview" if that's what you'd call it, as I'd rather be shot from close range right between the eyes than have to listen to him for any longer than 5 minutes, so I can't comment on it. I did however catch a part of it and he was asking McAuliffe if he could defend what people like Dean have said about Bush and McAuliffe said no and Hannity went all psycho on him.

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 09:57 PM
And it's funny how you guys are saying "a question's a question regardless of who asks it" because in the 3rd debate topic all I heard were people complaining about the questions Bush was getting in regards to Kerry's questions. If a question is just a question, it shouldn't matter.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 09:57 PM
My point is that he made sure he said "the host" and not Hannity in an attempt to make it look like the person asking the question actually had an impartial stand and was more concerned with the actual answer and not just making the guy he's asking look like an idiot. I didn't see that part of Hannity's "interview" if that's what you'd call it, as I'd rather be shot from close range right between the eyes than have to listen to him for any longer than 5 minutes, so I can't comment on it. I did however catch a part of it and he was asking McAuliffe if he could defend what people like Dean have said about Bush and McAuliffe said no and Hannity went all psycho on him.
Again, what does it matter if the question was impartial or not?

The question obviously was not impartial in anyway whatsoever. Stop speaking on the messenger and listen to the message instead. McAuliffe was a moron and either a liar or a slacker on the job. Take your pick.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 09:58 PM
And it's funny how you guys are saying "a question's a question regardless of who asks it" because in the 3rd debate topic all I heard were people complaining about the questions Bush was getting in regards to Kerry's questions. If a question is just a question, it shouldn't matter.
Please quote when I have complained about questions asked of Bush. If you can't find a quote "I was wrong, Wolfman." is the appropriate response to your original lie.

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Again, what does it matter if the question was impartial or not?

The question obviously was not impartial in anyway whatsoever. Stop speaking on the messenger and listen to the message instead. McAuliffe was a moron and either a liar or a slacker on the job. Take your pick.

Read my first post.

I never complained about Hannity asking it. It's a legitimate question, eventhough I disagreed with how Sean handled it. The point I was talking about was how KP2 said "the host" several times like he was trying to cover up that it was Sean Hannity.

Fairplay
10-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Please quote when I have complained about questions asked of Bush. If you can't find a quote "I was wrong, Wolfman." is the appropriate response to your original lie.

I was wrong Wolfman and please forgive me..........

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 10:01 PM
I was wrong Wolfman and please forgive me..........
Oooo, free rep. Even if it is sarcastic, it is still funny.

Fairplay
10-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Oooo, free rep. Even if it is sarcastic, it is still funny.

I thought i would fuk with you.

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 10:04 PM

Your post hadn't been made when I started to reply to Cochise's first post, so sorry if it sounded like you were included. I wasn't including Cochise either. I was just referring to what was being said over and over again in the other thread. Again, sorry if it sounded like I was pointing you out.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 10:06 PM
I thought i would fuk with you.
I'm married, queerboy.

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Your post hadn't been made when I started to reply to Cochise's first post, so sorry if it sounded like you were included. I wasn't including Cochise either. I was just referring to what was being said over and over again in the other thread. Again, sorry if it sounded like I was pointing you out.
My fault for assuming the worst. My apologies.

Logical
10-13-2004, 10:12 PM

I think there is an intrinsic difference between a biased moderator and a biased question.

Are you saying the question posed to McAullife that this thread is based on was a biased question? If so I disagree vehemently.

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 10:19 PM
I think there is an intrinsic difference between a biased moderator and a biased question.

Are you saying the question posed to McAullife that this thread is based on was a biased question? If so I disagree vehemently.

Again, I didn't see that part of the segment, so I can't comment on how it was handled. And the only info I've heard about it is in this topic, and I wouldn't exactly deem the opinion's I've heard here "impartial", no offense. But I do know how Hannity handles guests who don't share his views, so I do have an understanding for his motives behind certain questions.

And I agree, there's a difference between a moderator with a bias and a question with a bias. I was just simply pointing out KP2's unwillingness to say Hannity, and not "the host", like he was trying to cover up who was doing the questioning.

Cochise
10-13-2004, 10:22 PM

Make that a double... :harumph:

HolmeZz
10-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Make that a double... :harumph:

KingPriest2
10-13-2004, 10:27 PM
Read my first post.

I never complained about Hannity asking it. It's a legitimate question, eventhough I disagreed with how Sean handled it. The point I was talking about was how KP2 said "the host" several times like he was trying to cover up that it was Sean Hannity.

I was not trying to cover it up. At the time I turned it on I was hearing it but I did not realize who it was/

KCWolfman
10-13-2004, 10:29 PM
I was not trying to cover it up. At the time I turned it on I was hearing it but I did not realize who it was/
To be honest, I don't know what Hannity, Colmes, or O'Reilly look like.

KingPriest2
10-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Again, I didn't see that part of the segment, so I can't comment on how it was handled. And the only info I've heard about it is in this topic, and I wouldn't exactly deem the opinion's I've heard here "impartial", no offense. But I do know how Hannity handles guests who don't share his views, so I do have an understanding for his motives behind certain questions.

And I agree, there's a difference between a moderator with a bias and a question with a bias. I was just simply pointing out KP2's unwillingness to say Hannity, and not "the host", like he was trying to cover up who was doing the questioning.

I was not unwilling to say Hannity.

headsnap
10-14-2004, 04:58 AM
To be honest, I don't know what Hannity, Colmes, or O'Reilly look like.
I don't know about the other two, but Alan Colmes and Eric Warfield look like they could have been seperated-at-birth. :)

KCWolfman
10-14-2004, 09:06 AM
I don't know about the other two, but Alan Colmes and Eric Warfield look like they could have been seperated-at-birth. :)
Hell, I didn't even know Colmes was black.

HolmeZz
10-14-2004, 10:12 AM
Colmes isn't black.

Baby Lee
10-14-2004, 10:13 AM
And I didn't know Warfield was a vampire. ROFL

InChiefsHell
10-14-2004, 10:42 AM
Colmes drives me nuts. Come to think of it though, sometimes so does Hannity. Sometimes their show gets so freakin' loud, with Sean trying to make the same points every damn night to another leftist windbag. Then Colmes "tries" to act tough and indignant, and he just comes off as a dork.

Sometimes. I still enjoy the show, but I've been known to turn it off from time to time.

...and back to the origional topic. McAuliffe is STILL the largest ass-hat tool in DC. I don't understand how democrats can be happy with that guy at all...

headsnap
10-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Colmes isn't black.
duh

HolmeZz
10-14-2004, 11:10 AM
duh

Colmes isn't black.

Baby Lee
10-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Maybe.
Could be.

But could also be that Wolfie disabled your sarcasmo-meter. :hmmm:

HolmeZz
10-14-2004, 11:15 AM
Wolfman said he had never seen Colmes though, so I could see how he'd think Colmes was black if someone said that Colmes looked like Eric Warfield.

KCWolfman
10-14-2004, 11:18 AM
Colmes isn't black.
LMAO - Well that shows me.....

I honestly watch Fox news from 6:00am CST to 6:20am CST. I have never watched the channel otherwise. I simply don't have the time.