PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why....

Redcoats58
10-14-2004, 11:46 PM
But I feel we're going to win big this week...

Or maybe it's just gas?
Anyone else have a gut feeling about this game? And I don't mean your gas!

Ari Chi3fs
10-14-2004, 11:53 PM
My intuition and logic say that we are gonna win, due the percieved lack of confidence that the Jags must be feeling after going 3-0 and now on a 2 game losing streak. If we come out there and strike venom into them, they will unlikely recover.

Sunday 10-17 is my sons 3rd birthday, so hopefully they can win one for him... and well... for me, so I can fully enjoy his 3rd birthday.

Redcoats58
10-15-2004, 12:00 AM
My intuition and logic say that we are gonna win, due the percieved lack of confidence that the Jags must be feeling after going 3-0 and now on a 2 game losing streak. If we come out there and strike venom into them, they will unlikely recover.

Sunday 10-17 is my sons 3rd birthday, so hopefully they can win one for him... and well... for me, so I can fully enjoy his 3rd birthday.
:thumb:

Ari Chi3fs
10-15-2004, 03:17 AM
you have the best avatar on the planet... freaking great flick, bro. Your avatar is money, baby. Money.

Cormac
10-15-2004, 09:13 AM
I've been getting more and more confident as the game approaches, but I still expect a tough game. I don't think we'll win big....but any win will do right now. After all, it's a road game in Florida against a legit playoff contender this season. They've lost 2 straight, but you can't blame them for losing to Indy, and they just had one terrible performance in SD. Too early to write them off, IMO.