PDA

View Full Version : Best swift vet AD yet IMO...

Joe Seahawk
10-15-2004, 12:16 AM
http://swift3.he.net/~swift3/theyserved.wmv

Another new one here (http://www.swiftvets.com/)

Joe Seahawk
10-15-2004, 12:20 AM
I suck :shake:

Wrong forum again!!

roman gnome
10-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Proud men who deserve to be heard.

|Zach|
10-15-2004, 12:54 AM
I think that posts debated the swift boat damage has been neutralized. I think in the end weather Bush wins or loses the swift boat ads did more to rally Bush's base than turn independents. Is that with an "A" or and "E" I went with E. ROFL

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 02:32 AM
If you consider yourself educated about the war in Vietnam and side with what Kerry claims, you have misjudged what he stands for. He doesn't care about the soldiers and sailors that are currently serving. He has total disdain for the military. His support during the campaign is only used as a vote getter. If elected he will derer our national defense to the U.N. He has basically said so in times past while in the Senate and voted in that manner more times than we can fathom.

splatbass
10-15-2004, 05:09 AM
The truth about what happened in Vietnam (hint: the SBV for Truth are wrong):

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Vote2004/story?id=166434&page=1

htismaqe
10-15-2004, 06:03 AM
The truth about what happened in Vietnam (hint: the SBV for Truth are wrong):

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/Vote2004/story?id=166434&page=1

ABC News went all the way to Vietnam to defend Kerry. No, they don't have an agenda. :rolleyes:

splatbass
10-15-2004, 06:12 AM
ABC News went all the way to Vietnam to defend Kerry. No, they don't have an agenda. :rolleyes:

They went to find out the truth. That is the job of the press, even if you don't like that truth.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 06:24 AM
They went to find out the truth. That is the job of the press, even if you don't like that truth.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :shake:

splatbass
10-15-2004, 06:37 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL :shake:

Laugh all you want, but they took the initiative to resolve the discrepencies between the two sides. That is a good thing. Of course, you guys are good at attacking the messenger without even mentioning the content of their message because you don't like it.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 07:53 AM
Very good ad, I think. Kerry can talk all he wants about his bandaid purple hearts, but there's no disputing what this one says.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 07:53 AM
Laugh all you want, but they took the initiative to resolve the discrepencies between the two sides. That is a good thing. Of course, you guys are good at attacking the messenger without even mentioning the content of their message because you don't like it.

If you think ABC news is consistently seeking the truth and is not rooting for anyone in this race, I've got a bridge I'll sell you.

splatbass
10-15-2004, 08:07 AM
If you think ABC news is consistently seeking the truth and is not rooting for anyone in this race, I've got a bridge I'll sell you.

OK, but you still are ignoring the content of the story and focusing on the messenger. The Vietnamese villagers that they talked to don't have a position on the election, and only one had even heard of Kerry. They have no bias, no axe to grind. That makes their story very credible, and their story backs up Kerry's version. That is fact, regardless of the alleged bias of ABC. This was good reporting, and they were the only ones to even try to find the truth from impartial witnesses to the events. Without this story, it is just the two partisan sides arguing. This story ends the debate IMO.

the Talking Can
10-15-2004, 08:09 AM
devsata.....etc.....

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 08:19 AM
80 distinguished men; all served with Kerry........Powerful

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 08:19 AM
devsata.....etc.....

Damn straight it's devastating....

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:22 AM
80 distinguished men; all served with Kerry........Powerful

The whole chain of command, I think it said.

I'm sure glad that a lot of other people who had questions about the war came home and conducted themselves with some class and concern for those who were still there or had been captured.

Allright, better stop questioning his patriotism now. ROFL

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 08:23 AM
The whole chain of command, I think it said.

Allright, better stop questioning his patriotism now. ROFL

Like I said, Powerful. Moving. I hope that's aired over and over for the next two weeks.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:31 AM
Text:

They served their country with courage and distinction. They’re the men who served with John Kerry in Vietnam.

They’re his entire chain of command, most of the officers in Kerry’s unit. Even the gunner from his own boat.

And they’re the men who spent years in North Vietnamese prison camps - tortured for refusing to confess what John Kerry accused them of...of being war criminals. They were also decorated. Many very highly. But they kept their medals.

Today they are teachers, farmers, businessman, ministers, and community leaders. And of course, fathers and grandfathers.

With nothing to gain for themselves, except the satisfaction that comes with telling the truth, they have come forward to talk about the John Kerry they know. Because to them honesty and character still matters...especially in a time of war.

Swift Vets and POW’s for Truth are responsible for the content of this advertisement.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:33 AM
How about sending those same guys over to Iraq and ask them to find what the majority of the Iraqi's think? If they use the same bias they have in the past there won't be one Iraqi that thinks the U.S. has helped their coutnry. ABC's agenda goes along the paths of the Democratic party, always has, always will.

They cannot be objective regarding politics.

I do have to ask you one question, what American in his right mind would name a pet VC? VC is the term used for the Viet Cong, those soldiers that fought with the Americans during the day and the North during the night. Having a dog named VC pretty much nails his loyalties, even before he made his quick exit from the region!!!!!

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 08:34 AM
How about sending those same guys over to Iraq and ask them to find what the majority of the Iraqi's think? ....

They'd never do that; it would destroy the illusion they are trying to create that Iraq is an utter disaster....so if Kerry is elected they can then give him all the credit for "turning it around." :rolleyes:

the Talking Can
10-15-2004, 08:35 AM
so who is creating the new alias'?

ring-dinger?
ernie?

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 08:39 AM
so who is creating the new alias'?

ring-dinger?
ernie?

I've been a long time lurker; but having to sign in now with the technical difficulties...well, I might as well join in.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:39 AM
OK, but you still are ignoring the content of the story and focusing on the messenger. The Vietnamese villagers that they talked to don't have a position on the election, and only one had even heard of Kerry. They have no bias, no axe to grind. That makes their story very credible, and their story backs up Kerry's version. That is fact, regardless of the alleged bias of ABC. This was good reporting, and they were the only ones to even try to find the truth from impartial witnesses to the events. Without this story, it is just the two partisan sides arguing. This story ends the debate IMO.

The story admits that only ONE person in the village even knew who John Kerry is/was. What you have to consider [even though your thought process may be hindered here] is that the people interviewed were recalling something that happened 35 years ago. I don't care who you are and how well you might think that you remember events in the past, your vision of the past is very clouded and one person cannot be distinguished from another.

Ever gone to a class reunion from 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago? How many of the stories from your time with them did not jive with the stories you remember? If you haven't had that opportunity your objectivity on this story is in question. It is anyway due to your full faith in what ABC is telling you.

the Talking Can
10-15-2004, 08:46 AM
What you have to consider [even though your thought process may be hindered here] is that the people interviewed were recalling something that happened 35 years ago. I don't care who you are and how well you might think that you remember events in the past, your vision of the past is very clouded and one person cannot be distinguished from another.

unless you're a swift boat vet, their memories are perfect.....RING-DINGER!

really, folks...if this what the republicans are hanging their hats on then this election is over

splatbass
10-15-2004, 08:50 AM
The story admits that only ONE person in the village even knew who John Kerry is/was. What you have to consider [even though your thought process may be hindered here] is that the people interviewed were recalling something that happened 35 years ago. I don't care who you are and how well you might think that you remember events in the past, your vision of the past is very clouded and one person cannot be distinguished from another.

Ever gone to a class reunion from 10, 15, 20, 25 years ago? How many of the stories from your time with them did not jive with the stories you remember? If you haven't had that opportunity your objectivity on this story is in question. It is anyway due to your full faith in what ABC is telling you.

It was a tiny village with only access by water, an event like this would have been a huge thing that they would remember out of their usual lives of whatever it was they did. The fact that only one even knew who Kerry was shows there was no bias. How can you be biased for someone you've never heard of? This is a very credible story, and if it doesn't fit with your politically motivated beliefs that is too bad. They were there, you weren't. They have no stake in this election, you do. They are objective, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word. Face it, the truth has now come out, and the SBV are proven wrong.

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:54 AM
At least the dickless cowards have the nerve to put their faces out there to be laughed at.

And what the ad really shows is that it was all about their vanity in the first place.

O'Neill was recruited by Nixon and Colson. Nixon used the FBI snd every trick in the book to attack folks on his enemies list.

You can bet that Kerry's records were thoroughly searched at that time and nothing discrediting was found then.

Who cares what a bunch of gutless pussies say now? They want to talk about their distinguished jobs, fact is, Kerry never tried to slow them down after the war, and he has a right to pursue his dreams without a bunch of classless haters trying to tear him down with crap that does not hold up.

God blessed Kerry with the talents to be a good spokesmen for a just cause, ending the dumbazz idea that was Vietnam.

And God blessed Kerry with the talents to be a great President when our country really needs one.

These swifties are just a bunch of loozers who are petty and jealous about having less talent and less status.

And it is not classy at all to side up with a war avoider, and the recreator of the same dumbazz ideas that got them traumatized in Vietnam.

A lot of our soldiers are suffering and will suffer more because the war avoider who did not have the courage to fight himself, rushed into a war without a proper strategy and under reasons that failed when the truth became known.

F*ck the SBVT. If they cared at all about truth they would not lie and they would know that it is apparent that B*sh is getting fired because he deserves it.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:55 AM
It was a tiny village with only access by water, an event like this would have been a huge thing that they would remember out of their usual lives of whatever it was they did. The fact that only one even knew who Kerry was shows there was no bias. How can you be biased for someone you've never heard of? This is a very credible story, and if it doesn't fit with your politically motivated beliefs that is too bad. They were there, you weren't. They have no stake in this election, you do. They are objective, you wouldn't know the meaning of the word. Face it, the truth has now come out, and the SBV are proven wrong.

Tell me in detail of anything that has happened to you 35 years ago that can be coorberated by someone that you knew then, without comparing stories. You can't do it, neither could the people that are on that little island. They remembered the event but weren't sure of who was who and only put the name of Kerry with it as that is what they were either fed or heard from someone else. Your story and the ABC story are garbage.

Donger
10-15-2004, 08:56 AM
At least the dickless cowards have the nerve to put their faces out there to be laughed at.

ROFL

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:56 AM
unless you're a swift boat vet, their memories are perfect.....RING-DINGER!

really, folks...if this what the republicans are hanging their hats on then this election is over

I'd bet you don't recall the many times that the SBV stories have been muddled, but then you are 100% behind Kerry, so anything that you want to see as bad about Bush, is bad.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:58 AM
ROFL

I wonder if he means the dickless coward who repeatedly declined invitations to sit down with any of them and discuss the facts of the matter.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 09:00 AM

And what the ad really shows is that it was all about their vanity in the first place.

O'Neill was recruited by Nixon and Colson. Nixon used the FBI snd every trick in the book to attack folks on his enemies list.

You can bet that Kerry's records were thoroughly searched at that time and nothing discrediting was found then.

Who cares what a bunch of gutless pussies say now? They want to talk about their distinguished jobs, fact is, Kerry never tried to slow them down after the war, and he has a right to pursue his dreams without a bunch of classless haters trying to tear him down with crap that does not hold up.

God blessed Kerry with the talents to be a good spokesmen for a just cause, ending the dumbazz idea that was Vietnam.

And God blessed Kerry with the talents to be a great President when our country really needs one.

These swifties are just a bunch of loozers who are petty and jealous about having less talent and less status.

And it is not classy at all to side up with a war avoider, and the recreator of the same dumbazz ideas that got them traumatized in Vietnam.

A lot of our soldiers are suffering and will suffer more because the war avoider who did not have the courage to fight himself, rushed into a war without a proper strategy and under reasons that failed when the truth became known.

F*ck the SBVT. If they cared at all about truth they would not lie and they would know that it is apparent that B*sh is getting fired because he deserves it.

John Kerry didn't have one thing to do with ending the war in Vietnam. If you have documents to prove that he did, I'd sure like to see them. His action only fueled the torture that the POW's recieved while they were in the prison camps.

Your attempt to discredit the whole organization is really amusing, it seems as if you are saying that one incorrect recollection means that all of them are bad. I guess that would be in following your base hatred of mankind.

Donger
10-15-2004, 09:00 AM
I wonder if he means the dickless coward who repeatedly declined invitations to sit down with any of them and discuss the facts of the matter.

"He?" I thought jettio was a chick?

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 09:01 AM

I'd say that you probably hit the nail on the head!!!

stevieray
10-15-2004, 09:04 AM

You're short story response says it all. You are becoming such a tool, jettio.

Everyone on this board knows damn well if they were for sKerry, you'd be licking their arse seven days a week and twice on sunday's.. I love how the few liberal psychos here go on and on about how they support the troops, then reveal how much they don't care in posts like these.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 09:05 AM
"He?" I thought jettio was a chick?

I don't really know. :shrug:

Rukdafaidas
10-15-2004, 09:08 AM

No, f*ck you!
All of these men that you're calling pussies fought for our country and have the right to say what they believe is the truth. If I was in a prison being punished because of comments made by someone, I'd want to call them out as well.

stevieray
10-15-2004, 09:11 AM
No, f*ck you!
All of these men that you're calling pussies fought for our country and have the right to say what they believe is the truth. If I was in a prison being punished because of comments made by someone, I'd want to call them out as well.

Don't you get it? a buch of poeple defrauding their employers on a daily basis have more integrity and know more about this than the servicemen who were there..

splatbass
10-15-2004, 09:13 AM
Tell me in detail of anything that has happened to you 35 years ago that can be coorberated by someone that you knew then, without comparing stories. You can't do it, neither could the people that are on that little island. They remembered the event but weren't sure of who was who and only put the name of Kerry with it as that is what they were either fed or heard from someone else. Your story and the ABC story are garbage.

A personal insult from someone who supports the SBVT, why am I not surprised?

35 years ago I was 7. There is very little I remember from then.

You obviously didn't read the story very well. None of them saw who killed the man with the rocket launcher, and none of them claimed to know who did. They NEVER put the name Kerry with the story at all. They said they didn't know who any of the soldiers were. What they did know was that there was a fierce fire-fight, there were many VC there, that the man with the rocket launcher was in his 20s and wearing black pajamas, and that is what confirms Kerry's account. The lying SBVT said there was only one unarmed young boy in a loin cloth and no fire-fight. The villagers might not remember exact details after 35 years, but they would remember the difference between no fire-fight and a big fire-fight. They would remember their village being completely destroyed.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 09:13 AM
No, f*ck you!

:clap:

Cochise
10-15-2004, 09:16 AM
You obviously didn't read the story very well. None of them saw who killed the man with the rocket launcher, and none of them claimed to know who did. They NEVER put the name Kerry with the story at all. They said they didn't know who any of the soldiers were. What they did know was that there was a fierce fire-fight, there were many VC there, that the man with the rocket launcher was in his 20s and wearing black pajamas, and that is what confirms Kerry's account. The lying SBVT said there was only one unarmed young boy in a loin cloth and no fire-fight. The villagers might not remember exact details after 35 years, but they would remember the difference between no fire-fight and a big fire-fight. They would remember their village being completely destroyed.

I get it now. The military personnel who were actually there have no clue what happened but you've got all the details. Firsthand sources trump secondary ones. We now return you to your regularly scheduled 5th grade english class.

splatbass
10-15-2004, 09:17 AM
No, f*ck you!

Just as Kerry fought for our country and has the right to say what he believes (actually knows) to be the truth. But you will give the SBVT credit for fighting for our country, and believe anything they say because of it, but you won't do the same for Kerry. Kinda unfair, huh?

Cochise
10-15-2004, 09:19 AM
Just as Kerry fought for our country and has the right to say what he believes (actually knows) to be the truth. But you will give the SBVT credit for fighting for our country, and believe anything they say because of it, but you won't do the same for Kerry. Kinda unfair, huh?

You accept your guy's testimony against the word of all of them, I guess that counts as fair. :hmmm:

splatbass
10-15-2004, 09:20 AM
I get it now. The military personnel who were actually there have no clue what happened but you've got all the details. Firsthand sources trump secondary ones. We now return you to your regularly scheduled 5th grade english class.

The villagers ARE first hand sources. John O'Neill isn't, and neither are most of the other SBVT. None of Kerry's chain of command was there, O'Neil wasn't there, in fact only one of Kerry's boatmates agrees with the SBVT. The people who were there, the villagers and the sailors on Kerry's boat, support Kerry's version. All the spin in the world won't change that, and your childish personal insults just make you look like a small petty person.

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 09:21 AM
You accept your guy's testimony against the word of all of them, I guess that counts as fair. :hmmm:

What is the word of all of them? The vast majority of them weren't in Kerry's boat. The majority of the people in Kerry's swift boat support him. The military records support Kerry. It's odd how he got fantastic reviews from his peers years ago, but all of a sudden they now tell a different story.

stevieray
10-15-2004, 09:23 AM
The villagers ARE first hand sources. John O'Neill isn't, and neither are most of the other SBVT. None of Kerry's chain of command was there, O'Neil wasn't there, in fact only one of Kerry's boatmates agrees with the SBVT. The people who were there, the villagers and the sailors on Kerry's boat, support Kerry's version. All the spin in the world won't change that, and your childish personal insults just make you look like a small petty person.

in other news, Kerrys memory of Cambodia is seared into him.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 09:29 AM
in other news, Kerrys memory of Cambodia is seared into him.

I wonder if the villagers' memory of the incident is seared - seared - into them.

Saggysack
10-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Dear gawd, who made that low budget sounding movie trailer?

Rukdafaidas
10-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Did I ever even mention Kerry in my statement? Jettio wasn't there and that's who I was questioning.

By the way, Kerry's own book states that there was only ONE man.

homey
10-15-2004, 10:25 AM
"Best swift vote ad" is an oxy moron.

Donger
10-15-2004, 10:28 AM

What's an "oxy moron?"

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 10:31 AM
.... But you will give the SBVT credit for fighting for our country, and believe anything they say because of it, but you won't do the same for Kerry. Kinda unfair, huh?

No, it's because the people arrayed against Kerry are both more numerous (by far), AND more credible.

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 10:32 AM
What's an "oxy moron?"

Homey's a product of poor public schooling....cut him some slack.

jettio
10-15-2004, 10:33 AM
John Kerry didn't have one thing to do with ending the war in Vietnam. If you have documents to prove that he did, I'd sure like to see them. His action only fueled the torture that the POW's recieved while they were in the prison camps.

Your attempt to discredit the whole organization is really amusing, it seems as if you are saying that one incorrect recollection means that all of them are bad. I guess that would be in following your base hatred of mankind.

Fueled the Torture?

That is ridicuolus.

Some POWs were there for several years before the veterans joined the war protests. Kerry had no intent to make anything any worse for any prisoners.

Hoffman was kissing Kerry's azz on the stump in 1996. He started up this crap with John O'Neill out of their own petty personal feelings. Hoffman due to Brinkley's book, and O'Neill because of his own tortured family history of being a multi-generational Navy family. He went to Annapolis because he had to, went to Vietnam because he had to, and when he was quitting the Navy, and letting his folks down, he found Kerry as his target for his own mental anguish.

These group is founded by two fools who are just being petty over their own personal inadequacies, and the entire organization is in fact a bunch of lonely nobodies whose mission to use lies to screw over Kerry will fail.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 10:35 AM

Speaking of morons, oxymoron is one word, wetodd

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 10:35 AM
Fueled the Torture?

That is ridicuolus.

Some POWs were there for several years before the veterans joined the war protests. Kerry had no intent to make anything any worse for any prisoners.

Hoffman was kissing Kerry's azz on the stump in 1996. He started up this crap with John O'Neill out of their own petty personal feelings. Hoffman due to Brinkley's book, and O'Neill because of his own tortured family history of being a multi-generational Navy family. He went to Annapolis because he had to, went to Vietnam because he had to, and when he was quitting the Navy, and letting his folks down, he found Kerry as his target for his own mental anguish.

These group is founded by two fools who are just being petty over their own personal inadequacies, and the entire organization is in fact a bunch of lonely nobodies whose mission to use lies to screw over Kerry will fail.

If you say so, it leads me to believe the opposite is true.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 10:36 AM
A personal insult from someone who supports the SBVT, why am I not surprised?

35 years ago I was 7. There is very little I remember from then.

What personal insult?

When you have the time to remember back 35 years, I'm speaking of your HS years and reunions you will find what I said to be fact, unless you are one of those that retain clear memories from that far back. The general consensus is that only 2% of adults can clearly remember (correctly) events that happened over 20 years ago.

I don't support the SBV's, but I'd claim that their recollections are no more questionable as Kerry's. His trip into Cambodia that was seared - seared into his mind is evidence as to my claims. It has been proven that his recollection is suspect at best.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 10:38 AM
What is the word of all of them? The vast majority of them weren't in Kerry's boat. The majority of the people in Kerry's swift boat support him. The military records support Kerry. It's odd how he got fantastic reviews from his peers years ago, but all of a sudden they now tell a different story.

You need to back up and remember that the swift boats did not go out on individual runs, they always ran in packs for the firepower. Kerry and his crew were never alone in any one battle.

BIG_DADDY
10-15-2004, 10:38 AM

ROFL homey is clueless.

jettio
10-15-2004, 10:39 AM
No, f*ck you!

They don't believe that what they are saying is true.

And that is certainly a lie that any prisoner was "tortured" because of Kerry's protests.

Those guys were already prisoners and after they had their initial interrogation torture, they were treated badly and isolated from one another, but it is a lie to say that news events would prompt any additional harsh treatment or torture.

Plain and simple, the fools saying that or believing that primarily just want to keep a sorry-sack of crap like B*sh as President and will tell any lie.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 10:39 AM
What's an "oxy moron?"

Homey!!

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 10:41 AM
They don't believe that what they are saying is true.

And that is certainly a lie that any prisoner was "tortured" because of Kerry's protests.

Those guys were already prisoners and after they had their initial interrogation torture, they were treated badly and isolated from one another, but it is a lie to say that news events would prompt any additional harsh treatment or torture.

Plain and simple, the fools saying that or believing that primarily just want to keep a sorry-sack of crap like B*sh as President and will tell any lie.

I, for one, would like to see your proof that the confessions of war crimes by Kerry was not used against the POW's. The only ones that could possibly know about that were the POW's themselves.

From your comment, I assume that you were one.

homey
10-15-2004, 10:44 AM
Said the neocon with a cartoon character in his avatar.

Brock
10-15-2004, 10:46 AM
Said the neocon with a cartoon character in his avatar.

Said the fan of Republican Lamar Hunt's team.

homey
10-15-2004, 10:50 AM
Said the fan of Republican Lamar Hunt's team.

Ahhh, isn't that cute? He's sticking up for his little neocon buddy.

Brock
10-15-2004, 10:51 AM

Deflection.

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 10:56 AM
You need to back up and remember that the swift boats did not go out on individual runs, they always ran in packs for the firepower. Kerry and his crew were never alone in any one battle.

A summary of missions with links to statements made by people who were actually involved with the missions.

http://homepage.mac.com/chinesemac/kerry_medals/

jettio
10-15-2004, 11:09 AM
I, for one, would like to see your proof that the confessions of war crimes by Kerry was not used against the POW's. The only ones that could possibly know about that were the POW's themselves.

From your comment, I assume that you were one.

Paul Galanti, the POW featured in the ad. says it in this interview on Hannity and Colmes which has the misleading headline.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129880,00.html

Those guys were not physically tortured becasue of Kerry and if the captors used Kerry's testimony for their own evil purposes that is not attributable to Kerry.

Kerry had no intent for that to be the case. He was a young man taking a stand. He was a little bit of a showboat and he has admitted to being hoodwinked at the Winter Soldier conference. the full substance of Kerry's antiwar efforts were noble and courageous. And some of our country's greatest Senators praised him greatly for the full testimony that he gave in 1971.

Kerry is not responsible for the evils of other men.

The fact is that there were war atrocities committed by both sides in that war.

McCain had the same feelings that some of the other POWs had towards Kerry, the story is that during the POW-MIA investigation, they had some heart to heart discussions about that time, most notably on a long plane ride to Vietnam, and from that, they now have a great deal of respect for one another and are friends.

Fact is, there was no physical torture of POWs because of Kerry, if Kerry's words were used to mentally harrass the POWs, that was never Kerry's intention, and that is on the captors. Fact is, that was only a small part of his testimony, and even if he had been deceived about some of the specifics, it was true that there were war atrocities committed.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 11:16 AM

Do you even know what a neo-conservative is, or are you just talking about something you know nothing about?

(surprise)

BIG_DADDY
10-15-2004, 11:20 AM

This tard has to be burningformansteak, he posts just like him.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 11:29 AM
This tard has to be burningformansteak, he posts just like him.

No kidding. Poor little buttstreak. Got his snatch all sandy at the beach again and came back here. I knew we should have had the exterminator in again this fall.

homey
10-15-2004, 11:48 AM
"This tard thinks differently than I. He's going to take my guns away. blah,blah,blah"

Please, for once, don't live up to the biggest Missouri cliche.

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Did any of the swiftlies return their medals yet? Since they have accused Kerry of getting his Bronze star when he wasn't under fire, do they have to return their medals/ribbons that they were awarded that same day for the same mission?

"Three Navy men won Bronze Stars for their actions that day: Kerry, Thurlow, and radarman first class Robert Eugene Lambert, a petty officer in the boat captained by Thurlow. The citation for Lambert's Bronze Star--previously undisclosed but obtained today under the Freedom of Information Act from the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis--repeats the description of the incident included in the citation for Thurlow's Bronze Star: "all units came under small arms and automatic weapons fire from the river banks." Lambert's citation also notes that Lambert--who assumed command of PCF-51 after Thurlow went to assist another Swift boat damaged by a mine--"directed accurate suppressing fire at the enemy." The citation praises Lambert's "coolness, professionalism and courage under fire."

In an affidavit Thurlow signed last month, he said "no return fire occurred....I never heard a shot." He said to the Post, "I am here to state that we weren't under fire." But the individual citations for Thurlow, Kerry and Lambert each refer to enemy fire. And the Lambert citation also suggests there was a need for his boat to engage in "suppressing fire."

Asked about the discrepancy between his own account and his citation, Thurlow, who was the senior skipper in the flotilla involved in this engagement, said that Kerry was often able to present his own (presumably self-serving) descriptions of events to superiors. But neither Thurlow nor the Swift Boat group has substantiated this claim. And did Kerry rig not only his own award recommendation but those of Thurlow and Lambert? In the award recommendation for Thurlow's Bronze Star, Lambert--not Kerry--is listed as the eyewitness. (And Del Sandusky, a crew mate of Kerry, was the eyewitness listed in the award recommendation for Kerry. According to the National Personnel Records Center, Lambert's file no longer contains the award recommendation for his Bronze Star.)

Kerry has posted his award citation on his web site (click here), and Thurlow's Bronze Star citation was posted by the Post (click here). Lambert's citation describes what seems to have been a harrowing situation. It reads in full:

"For meritorious achievement while serving with Coastal Division ELEVEN engaged in armed conflict against Viet Cong communist aggressors in An Xuyen Province, Republic of Vietnam on 13 March 1969. Inshore Patrol Craft [PCF] 51, with Petty Officer Lambert serving as Leading Petty Officer, was conducting a SEA LORDS operation in the Bay Hap river with four other boats. The boats were exiting the river when a mine detonated under another Inshore Patrol Craft, inflicting heavy damage to the boat and wounding the entire crew. At the same time, all units came under small arms and automatic weapons fire from the river banks. Inshore Patrol Craft 51 immediately proceeded to aid the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft, where the Officer-in-Charge [Larry Thurlow] leaped aboard to render assistance. Petty Officer LAMBERT assumed command of Inshore Patrol Craft 51 and directed accurate suppressing fire at the enemy. While administering first aid to the crew of the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft, Inshore Patrol Craft 51's Officer-in-Charge was knocked overboard. Petty Officer LAMBERT, without hesitation, directed Inshore Patrol Craft 51 alongside his Officer-in-Charge, where, from an exposed position and with complete disregard for his personal safety, he pulled him aboard. Petty Officer LAMBERT then returned his Officer-in-Charge to the aid of the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft and remained in command of Inshore Patrol Craft 51 until all units cleared the river. Petty Officer LAMBERT's coolness, professionalism and courage under fire significantly contributed to the rescue of his Officer-in-Charge and the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service."

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 01:04 PM
Paul Galanti, the POW featured in the ad. says it in this interview on Hannity and Colmes which has the misleading headline.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,129880,00.html

Those guys were not physically tortured becasue of Kerry and if the captors used Kerry's testimony for their own evil purposes that is not attributable to Kerry.

Kerry had no intent for that to be the case. He was a young man taking a stand. He was a little bit of a showboat and he has admitted to being hoodwinked at the Winter Soldier conference. the full substance of Kerry's antiwar efforts were noble and courageous. And some of our country's greatest Senators praised him greatly for the full testimony that he gave in 1971.

Kerry is not responsible for the evils of other men.

The fact is that there were war atrocities committed by both sides in that war.

McCain had the same feelings that some of the other POWs had towards Kerry, the story is that during the POW-MIA investigation, they had some heart to heart discussions about that time, most notably on a long plane ride to Vietnam, and from that, they now have a great deal of respect for one another and are friends.

Fact is, there was no physical torture of POWs because of Kerry, if Kerry's words were used to mentally harrass the POWs, that was never Kerry's intention, and that is on the captors. Fact is, that was only a small part of his testimony, and even if he had been deceived about some of the specifics, it was true that there were war atrocities committed.

I trust with a comment like that you have interviewed each and every POW that is alive to verify your "fact"? Whether or not Kerry didn't intend for Americans to be hurt there is too many people that were POW's that claim different. Are you calling them all liars? You must remember that Kerry has been caught in multiple lies about his time in Vietnam as well as his Cambodia NOT excursions. He could have no first hand knowledge of torture that was committed due to his words to the congress of the US as well as what he may have said to the enemy officers in Paris.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 01:10 PM
DidLambert's citation describes what seems to have been a harrowing situation. It reads in full:

"For meritorious achievement while serving with Coastal Division ELEVEN engaged in armed conflict against Viet Cong communist aggressors in An Xuyen Province, Republic of Vietnam on 13 March 1969. Inshore Patrol Craft [PCF] 51, with Petty Officer Lambert serving as Leading Petty Officer, was conducting a SEA LORDS operation in the Bay Hap river with four other boats. The boats were exiting the river when a mine detonated under another Inshore Patrol Craft, inflicting heavy damage to the boat and wounding the entire crew. At the same time, all units came under small arms and automatic weapons fire from the river banks. Inshore Patrol Craft 51 immediately proceeded to aid the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft, where the Officer-in-Charge [Larry Thurlow] leaped aboard to render assistance. Petty Officer LAMBERT assumed command of Inshore Patrol Craft 51 and directed accurate suppressing fire at the enemy. While administering first aid to the crew of the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft, Inshore Patrol Craft 51's Officer-in-Charge was knocked overboard. Petty Officer LAMBERT, without hesitation, directed Inshore Patrol Craft 51 alongside his Officer-in-Charge, where, from an exposed position and with complete disregard for his personal safety, he pulled him aboard. Petty Officer LAMBERT then returned his Officer-in-Charge to the aid of the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft and remained in command of Inshore Patrol Craft 51 until all units cleared the river. Petty Officer LAMBERT's coolness, professionalism and courage under fire significantly contributed to the rescue of his Officer-in-Charge and the damaged Inshore Patrol Craft and were in keeping with the highest traditions of the United States Naval Service."

Where do you think the information came from that was in the citations? Just in case you have never been privvy to the way awards are conceived in the military, the after action report is the main input for the action. As the junior officer in the group, Kerry would have been tasked with writing the after action reports. Knowing that he bypassed his CO to gain his first purple heart it does not leave much to the imagination that he may have bypassed him again with this report that got him the medal.

Regardless of whether he received his medals in a legitimate manner or not, he gave away the right to claim his "heroics" when he "gave them back". If it bothered you that much, throwing them away would have (or at the least should have) voided his right to use them in the political arena.

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 01:12 PM
Where do you think the information came from that was in the citations? Just in case you have never been privvy to the way awards are conceived in the military, the after action report is the main input for the action. As the junior officer in the group, Kerry would have been tasked with writing the after action reports. Knowing that he bypassed his CO to gain his first purple heart it does not leave much to the imagination that he may have bypassed him again with this report that got him the medal.

Regardless of whether he received his medals in a legitimate manner or not, he gave away the right to claim his "heroics" when he "gave them back". If it bothered you that much, throwing them away would have (or at the least should have) voided his right to use them in the political arena.

Should keeping medals you don't deserve void some of the swiftlies from speaking in the politcal arena?

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 01:14 PM
Should keeping medals you don't deserve void some of the swiftlies from speaking in the politcal arena?

According to your comments they were all earned, even Kerry's. Did any of them throw their medals away?

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 01:22 PM
According to your comments they were all earned, even Kerry's. Did any of them throw their medals away?

They probably kept the medals because they know that they did in fact come under fire that day and they earned the bronze star; which would mean that Lambert is a liar.

jettio
10-15-2004, 01:44 PM
I trust with a comment like that you have interviewed each and every POW that is alive to verify your "fact"? Whether or not Kerry didn't intend for Americans to be hurt there is too many people that were POW's that claim different. Are you calling them all liars? You must remember that Kerry has been caught in multiple lies about his time in Vietnam as well as his Cambodia NOT excursions. He could have no first hand knowledge of torture that was committed due to his words to the congress of the US as well as what he may have said to the enemy officers in Paris.

You are as full of crap as every right wing website that will take this Galanti's description of possible mental harrassment by captors citing returning veterans describing atrocities to create headlines talking about brutal physical torture.

Kerry is a good and decent man.

People are using lies to try to beat him, he is going to win anyway, and it is my belief that no POW suffered any physical torture because of Kerry.

Primarily, because peiople are responsible for their own actions and he never had any intent to harm American POWs, and then, the people at the vanguard of this attack are not claiming physical brutality but only mental harrassment.

It is the dumbazz supporters of the war avoiders B*sh-Cheney that are deliberately twisting it to describe brutal physical torture.

That is a deliberate f*cking lie. No surprise there, Lying is all that they do.

Saggysack
10-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Do you even know what a neo-conservative is, or are you just talking about something you know nothing about?

(surprise)

Oh oh oh, I can't wait to answer this.

A Neocon is basically a Reagan democrat. Yes thats right, neocons are democrats. Better start supporting your party before it's REALLY too late. Vote Kerry. :p

PastorMikH
10-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Another nice add - not my favorite by them (I liked the one about Jane Fonda/John Kerry comparison the best), but a good one just the same.

You know these guys have to have a serious problem with Kerry if they are putting their own $ into promos like this. No wonder the libs are working so hard complianing about these adds. These alone could send Kerry home if they got more air time.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 02:31 PM
You are as full of crap as every right wing website that will take this Galanti's description of possible mental harrassment by captors citing returning veterans describing atrocities to create headlines talking about brutal physical torture.

Kerry is a good and decent man.

People are using lies to try to beat him, he is going to win anyway, and it is my belief that no POW suffered any physical torture because of Kerry.

Primarily, because peiople are responsible for their own actions and he never had any intent to harm American POWs, and then, the people at the vanguard of this attack are not claiming physical brutality but only mental harrassment.

It is the dumbazz supporters of the war avoiders B*sh-Cheney that are deliberately twisting it to describe brutal physical torture.

That is a deliberate f*cking lie. No surprise there, Lying is all that they do.

Where are your facts and proof to back up your statements?

Kerry might be considered decent, but that does not take away his treasonous activities after he returned from Vietnam.

Your blind faith in Kerry is showing. You refuse to face facts, he has skeletons in his closet.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 02:33 PM
They probably kept the medals because they know that they did in fact come under fire that day and they earned the bronze star; which would mean that Lambert is a liar.

Did Lambert force Kerry to throw his medals away? NO!!! Kerry threw his medals away because of his disdain for the war in Vietnam and his hatred for the Government of the United States. Remember I said "assume that they all earned their medals".

Chiefnj
10-15-2004, 02:36 PM
Did Lambert force Kerry to throw his medals away? NO!!! Kerry threw his medals away because of his disdain for the war in Vietnam and his hatred for the Government of the United States. Remember I said "assume that they all earned their medals".

Whether or not Kerry threw away his ribbons is immaterial to the fact that Lambert appears to be caught in a lie.

htismaqe
10-15-2004, 04:24 PM

The Vietnamese villagers stories are NOT corroborated.

We do not know what they said. We know what ABC News REPORTED they said.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Whether or not Kerry threw away his ribbons is immaterial to the fact that Lambert appears to be caught in a lie.

Which one of Kerry's many lies do you want to compare it to?

jettio
10-15-2004, 04:52 PM
Where are your facts and proof to back up your statements?

Kerry might be considered decent, but that does not take away his treasonous activities after he returned from Vietnam.

Your blind faith in Kerry is showing. You refuse to face facts, he has skeletons in his closet.

I posted a transcript from Hannity and Colmes, a show that appears on foxnews, in which the Swift Boat front man in this attack, Paul Galanti, says that routine physical torture stopped several years before Kerry ever went before the Senate Relations committee and there is nothing said by Galanti that says anything about physical torture after that testimony.

Yet, the headline suggests brutal physical torture.

I have offered much more proof than you have and you are asking me to prove a negative.

Prove your postive statement as to physical torturte and then also present how Kerry could be morally responsible for thje evil actions of others when he did not intend that those actions happen.

My informed faith in my ability to reason and discern truth is showing.

Your blind insistence that Kerry would be guilty of the acts of others including sh*t that did not happen is indefensible and that is why you can't defend it.

There are a helluva more people with a helluva lot more responsibility than Kerry for those POWs suffering and giving up valuable years of their lives in captivity.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 05:14 PM
I posted a transcript from Hannity and Colmes, a show that appears on foxnews, in which the Swift Boat front man in this attack, Paul Galanti, says that routine physical torture stopped several years before Kerry ever went before the Senate Relations committee and there is nothing said by Galanti that says anything about physical torture after that testimony.

Yet, the headline suggests brutal physical torture.

I have offered much more proof than you have and you are asking me to prove a negative.

Prove your postive statement as to physical torturte and then also present how Kerry could be morally responsible for thje evil actions of others when he did not intend that those actions happen.

My informed faith in my ability to reason and discern truth is showing.

Your blind insistence that Kerry would be guilty of the acts of others including sh*t that did not happen is indefensible and that is why you can't defend it.

There are a helluva more people with a helluva lot more responsibility than Kerry for those POWs suffering and giving up valuable years of their lives in captivity.

Are you blind and stupid?

You have no proof, you are relying on others to form an opinion. That is all you have done, form an opinion and count it as gospel.

Kerry admitted to his crimes in front of the congress of the U.S.

Nobody said that Kerry was responsible for the POW's suffering, his comments added to the mistreatment of prisioners. The responsibility of the mistreatment of the POW's was totally in the hands of their captors.

You claim that "My informed faith in my ability to reason and discern truth is showing." is one of the most absurd statements I have ever heard. It is no more than a declaration that if you believe something long and hard enough that it is fact. There is no validity to your claims and no way to validate them.

Have you ever read any of the books written about the POW's? Have you ever interviewed one of them? I've interviewed 4 of them, their stories are different but similar. The torture was not ended "years" before the war ended, it was ongoing and varied in length and pain levels.

Go ahead and believe that you are right, vote based on what you feel. Anyone that has first hand contact with the POW's know different.

I could get the transcripts that were recorded but you wouldn't believe that they were true, your view has been seared - seared into your mind!!!

jettio
10-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Are you blind and stupid?

You have no proof, you are relying on others to form an opinion. That is all you have done, form an opinion and count it as gospel.

Kerry admitted to his crimes in front of the congress of the U.S.

Nobody said that Kerry was responsible for the POW's suffering, his comments added to the mistreatment of prisioners. The responsibility of the mistreatment of the POW's was totally in the hands of their captors.

You claim that "My informed faith in my ability to reason and discern truth is showing." is one of the most absurd statements I have ever heard. It is no more than a declaration that if you believe something long and hard enough that it is fact. There is no validity to your claims and no way to validate them.

Have you ever read any of the books written about the POW's? Have you ever interviewed one of them? I've interviewed 4 of them, their stories are different but similar. The torture was not ended "years" before the war ended, it was ongoing and varied in length and pain levels.

Go ahead and believe that you are right, vote based on what you feel. Anyone that has first hand contact with the POW's know different.

I could get the transcripts that were recorded but you wouldn't believe that they were true, your view has been seared - seared into your mind!!!

Produce whatever proof you have.

I did read a book about a Vietnam POW about 25 years ago, what I primarily remember is that they were isolated from one another, but had devised various ways to communicate.

Whatever POWs you met have no legitimate beef with Kerry and there are a helluva lot more people more responsible for their suffering.

You just fail to provide any corroborations of physical torture at Kerry's hands, after demanding evidence from me and after I have already produced some.

Considering what B*sh supporters have said about McCain being stupid enough to get captured and for flipping under torture, POWs have much more of a legit beef with B*sh-Rove-Cheney.

You are not posting any proof because you do not have any.

After getting beat down, you want to play the I have super secret transcripts card.

Let me guess, In your next post, you will have been the chambermaid at the Hanoi Hilton.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Produce whatever proof you have.

I did read a book about a Vietnam POW about 25 years ago, what I primarily remember is that they were isolated from one another, but had devised various ways to communicate.

Whatever POWs you met have no legitimate beef with Kerry and there are a helluva lot more people more responsible for their suffering.

You just fail to provide any corroborations of physical torture at Kerry's hands, after demanding evidence from me and after I have already produced some.

Considering what B*sh supporters have said about McCain being stupid enough to get captured and for flipping under torture, POWs have much more of a legit beef with B*sh-Rove-Cheney.

You are not posting any proof because you do not have any.

After getting beat down, you want to play the I have super secret transcripts card.

Let me guess, In your next post, you will have been the chambermaid at the Hanoi Hilton.

Pull your head out of your hinderparts and read what was said. Kerry did not do anything personally to the POW's. What he said added to the pain and suffering they were enduring because they would not tell their captors what Kerry freely gave. It was used as a tool to prod them into agreeing with one of their countrymen.

Are you saying that I did not interview the POW's? With your grand knowledge of the situation you should be able to provide your first hand interviews as well as access mine. You can find mine at:

www.gof**kyourself.org (http://www.gof**kyourself.org)

jettio
10-15-2004, 07:19 PM
Pull your head out of your hinderparts and read what was said. Kerry did not do anything personally to the POW's. What he said added to the pain and suffering they were enduring because they would not tell their captors what Kerry freely gave. It was used as a tool to prod them into agreeing with one of their countrymen.

Are you saying that I did not interview the POW's? With your grand knowledge of the situation you should be able to provide your first hand interviews as well as access mine. You can find mine at:

www.gof**kyourself.org (http://www.gof**kyourself.org)

If you want to post a link to the chronicle of your adventures in the men's room at the Greyhound station with your POW friends, the link did not work.

jettio
10-15-2004, 07:26 PM

Are you ever going to substantiate that claim?

Calcountry
10-15-2004, 07:27 PM
What is truth?

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 07:49 PM
Are you ever going to substantiate that claim?

First, I would have to contact the records group in Washington to get the transcript.

Second, I don't think it would matter to you if I had 100 interviews from the POW's.

Third, You are not worth the effort.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 07:50 PM
If you want to post a link to the chronicle of your adventures in the men's room at the Greyhound station with your POW friends, the link did not work.

Your montra seems to be make personal attacks when you don't get your way.

Go home little boy, yo mama is calling.

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:05 PM
Your montra seems to be make personal attacks when you don't get your way.

Go home little boy, yo mama is calling.

I was looking forward to admitting that I was wrong after you posted your great Interviews and the testimonial accounts about how John Kerry and Jane Fonda stacked the American POWs into pyramids and has sex orgies in front of them.

John Kerry "fueled the torture" was your personal attack.

I also did not realize that I was not getting my way.

Are you getting yours?

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:08 PM
I was looking forward to admitting that I was wrong after you posted your great Interviews and the testimonial accounts about how John Kerry and Jane Fonda stacked the American POWs into pyramids and has sex orgies in front of them.

John Kerry "fueled the torture" was your personal attack.

I also did not realize that I was not getting my way.

Are you getting yours?
How was a comment that John Kerry fueled the torture a personal attack on you? You are really a case.

You are not gettting your way because I'm not going to go through the red tape to pull out my interviews. The facts would elude your superior intellect anyway.

I always get my way, you see I have truth on my side, all you have is inuendo, mostly that you've made up.

Just in case you need help, try: www.jettioisanasshole.com (http://www.jettioisanasshole.com)

Try finding your information here:

http://www.pownetwork.org/bios.htm

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:09 PM
First, I would have to contact the records group in Washington to get the transcript.

Second, I don't think it would matter to you if I had 100 interviews from the POW's.

Third, You are not worth the effort.

I think when I asked you to corroborate the claim that Kerry was responsible for brutal physical torture of American POWs, I was envisioning a Google search.

I did not know that Greyhound had a secure records department for the dalliances and commerce that occurs in its men's rooms.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:11 PM
I think when I asked you to corroborate the claim that Kerry was responsible for brutal physical torture of American POWs, I was envisioning a Google search.

I did not know that Greyhound had a secure records department for the dalliances and commerce that occurs in its men's rooms.Your gross ignorance is showing.

Try looking at the website for the DIA.

Try looking here:

http://www1.va.gov/vso/index.cfm?template=viewreport&Org_ID=225

Maybe you could look here:

http://www.nampows.org/nampowsois.html

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:23 PM
How was a comment that John Kerry fueled the torture a personal attack on you? You are really a case.

You are not gettting your way because I'm not going to go through the red tape to pull out my interviews. The facts would elude your superior intellect anyway.

I always get my way, you see I have truth on my side, all you have is inuendo, mostly that you've made up.

Just in case you need help, try: www.jettioisanasshole.com (http://www.jettioisanasshole.com)

Try finding your information here:

http://www.pownetwork.org/bios.htm

John Kerry is my baby's mama's baby's daddy twice removed. You are accussing Kerry of fueling torture. That's personal, man.

Innuendo typically is not a word used when someone is defending another from a false accusation.

You accused John Kerry of Fueling the brutal physical torture of American POWs. I said that he is not responsible for the evil deeds of the captors and that there was also a lot of doubt as to whether there was actually any increase in physical torture after his testimony.

You said there was, demand that I prove otherwise, ignore the proof offered, and then offer no proof at all.

So in what capacity did you interview the POWs?

Was this before the AIDS epidemic?

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Your gross ignorance is showing.

Try looking at the website for the DIA.

Try looking here:

http://www1.va.gov/vso/index.cfm?template=viewreport&Org_ID=225

Maybe you could look here:

http://www.nampows.org/nampowsois.html

Your linking powers are extraordinary. Keep up the good work.

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 08:31 PM
John Kerry is my baby's mama's baby's daddy twice removed. You are accussing Kerry of fueling torture. That's personal, man.

Innuendo typically is not a word used when someone is defending another from a false accusation.

You accused John Kerry of Fueling the brutal physical torture of American POWs. I said that he is not responsible for the evil deeds of the captors and that there was also a lot of doubt as to whether there was actually any increase in physical torture after his testimony.

You said there was, demand that I prove otherwise, ignore the proof offered, and then offer no proof at all.

You asked about my capacity during the interviews. I don't think we will be going there. It is basically none of your business.

At this juncture I'm going to let go.

You win.

You are not worth apeasing.

Look at the websites I've provided, get your jollies there.

I'm very happy that President Bush will be re-elected, that way we will not have to worry about you and your boyfriend filing for a marriage license. Your tendency is to show your self as a gay man, hope your AIDS doesn't take you out before you find God.

KCWolfman
10-15-2004, 08:32 PM

When the torture stopped is relevant to this discussion? Did Kerry know the torture had stopped when he lied to Congress? Did he know it had stopped when he stood with Jane Fonda on September 7, 1970 when she said "My Lai was not an isolated incident, but a regular way of life for our military" while she wore a North Vietnamese necklace made of American plane metal?

In what capacity did you interview Kerry to get this information? And how did you speak with his penis in your mouth?

the Talking Can
10-15-2004, 08:38 PM
so let me get this straight...John Kerry is personally responsible for the North Koreans torturing POWs...

how do you people live with yourselves?

I thought Cheney saying that we'd be attacked if Kerry won was an ultimate low for the republicans, that they couldn't possibly say something more offensive and absurd....but you guys have proved wrong....wow

this thread is a (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )ing toilet

jettio
10-15-2004, 08:47 PM
You asked about my capacity during the interviews. I don't think we will be going there. It is basically none of your business.

At this juncture I'm going to let go.

You win.

You are not worth apeasing.

Look at the websites I've provided, get your jollies there.

I'm very happy that President Bush will be re-elected, that way we will not have to worry about you and your boyfriend filing for a marriage license. Your tendency is to show your self as a gay man, hope your AIDS doesn't take you out before you find God.

I go to Mass most every week, God found me.

You better check yourself bearing false witness against good men like John Kerry.

You must be one of them lying protestant hypocrites.

KCWolfman
10-15-2004, 09:01 PM

You better check yourself bearing false witness against good men like John Kerry.

If you want to post a link to the chronicle of your adventures in the men's room at the Greyhound station with your POW friends

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 09:34 PM
so let me get this straight...John Kerry is personally responsible for the North Koreans torturing POWs...

how do you people live with yourselves?

I thought Cheney saying that we'd be attacked if Kerry won was an ultimate low for the republicans, that they couldn't possibly say something more offensive and absurd....but you guys have proved wrong....wow

this thread is a (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )ing toilet

Your grasp on the thread is amazing. North Korea?

BroWhippendiddle
10-15-2004, 09:36 PM

Did God find you before you got AIDS?

What was said about john kerry that was false?

What is your definition of a hypocrite? By saying that you are professing to be perfect. I'd be more careful if were you.

jettio
10-15-2004, 10:09 PM
Did God find you before you got AIDS?

What was said about john kerry that was false?

What is your defination of a hypocrite? By saying that you are professing to be perfect. I'd be more careful if were you.

I don't have AIDS. But I have interviewed 4 POWs that do. Kerry gave it to them while they were in captivity.

You clearly lied about Kerry.

I Did not profess to be perfect, that is not the Catholic way.

Lying about someone is always wrong, Kerry did not "fuel any torture" of any American POWs or any of the other unsupportable accusations you came up with.

I will be more careful. Thanks.

BroWhippendiddle
10-16-2004, 06:22 AM
I don't have AIDS. But I have interviewed 4 POWs that do. Kerry gave it to them while they were in captivity.

You clearly lied about Kerry.

I Did not profess to be perfect, that is not the Catholic way.

Lying about someone is always wrong, Kerry did not "fuel any torture" of any American POWs or any of the other unsupportable accusations you came up with.

I will be more careful. Thanks.

Again jettio, you have no proof.

I did not lie about Kerry.

Your constant denial that what Kerry did is wrong. Just because you are so blinded by your preferred candidate does not mean he didn't do what was said is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jettio
I go to Mass most every week, God found me. I Did not profess to be perfect, that is not the Catholic way. WTF does going to mass have to do with anything? You seem to be like Kerry, Catholic when it fits your current political sitiation. Were you an alter boy too?

You better check yourself bearing false witness against good men like John Kerry. I don't have AIDS. But I have interviewed 4 POWs that do. Kerry gave it to them while they were in captivity. Hypocrite

You must be one of them lying protestant hypocrites. I Did not profess to be perfect, that is not the Catholic way. Hypocrite

Your stance:on this whole situation is overtly biased and you cannot see what you are doing.

All you have to do is read wht he did and what was said by the guys that came home from VN. Pure and simple.

Go to the list of POW's I gave you and search them out, many still live. Ask them yourself.