PDA

View Full Version : Kerry getting cocky... Nod's to Ali... "Is that all you've got, George?"

Taco John
10-14-2004, 11:55 PM
Pretty damned amusing... After the debate sweep, Kerry is positioning himself as the undisputed champion of the debates by referencing Ali after the 'Rumble in the Jungle.'

"After four years of falling incomes, is that all you've got, George?… After 4 years of squeezed families, is that all you've got, George?"

I don't care what you think of Kerry... That's pretty damned amusing.

Michael Michigan
10-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Actually--he's responding to Bush's Joe Louis quote:

"He can run but he can't hide."

Kerry's next original thought will be his first.

Taco John
10-15-2004, 12:13 AM
Of course, of course... ROFL

Michael Michigan
10-15-2004, 12:16 AM
Of course, of course...

Of course...

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/NotedNow/story?id=156246

POTUS STICKS WITH JOE LEWIS: "HE CAN RUN BUT HE CAN'T HIDE"

KERRY JABS BACK WITH ALI: "IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT, GEORGE?"

Ari Chi3fs
10-15-2004, 03:52 AM
I love it when people reference me.

Ugly Duck
10-15-2004, 07:25 AM
"He can run but he can't hide."Isn't that Bush's quote about Bin Laden? Now he's using his Bin Laden line on Kerry? It sure didn't work too good on Mr. Jihad....

Cochise
10-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Kerry bears some similarities to Ali. Being a pompous windbag, and all. That's about where it ends though.

Brock
10-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Isn't that Bush's quote about Bin Laden? Now he's using his Bin Laden line on Kerry? It sure didn't work too good on Mr. Jihad....

Yeah - turns out bin laden can hide - under 50 tons of rubble.

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 07:27 AM
Kerry bears some similarities to Ali. Being a pompous windbag, and all. That's about where it ends though.

ROFL

the Talking Can
10-15-2004, 07:28 AM
Yeah - turns out bin laden can hide - under 50 tons of rubble.

You know where he is?

Why haven't you told Bush?

Frankie
10-15-2004, 07:29 AM

"He can run but he can't hide."

Kerry's next original thought will be his first.

You are correct. But despite what you are implying, that actually makes it more effective and smart. Rep to Kerry (or whoever on his campaign that came up with this very astute retort).
:clap: :thumb:

Brock
10-15-2004, 07:29 AM
You know where he is?

Why haven't you told Bush?

I don't care what Bush thinks about it. I think he's been dead for a while.

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 07:32 AM
I don't care what Bush thinks about it. I think he's been dead for a while.

Yup. Too bad; it would have been nice to parade his butt onto the stage about now.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 07:34 AM
Isn't that Bush's quote about Bin Laden? Now he's using his Bin Laden line on Kerry? It sure didn't work too good on Mr. Jihad....

Which begs the question, how come we haven't yet been to the typical RINGLEADER thread:

"Bush exposes Kerry as a 9/11 collaborator."

Donger
10-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Kerry getting cocky

Al Davis

Excellent!

Frankie
10-15-2004, 07:47 AM
Al Davis

Excellent!

Donger's post reminds me (momentary thread mini-hijack). Desn't this smily -Al Davis- remind you of Dick Cheney with hands clenched together at the debate? Another parallel is the fact both are/were CEOs of big companies that get away with mis-conduct rather freely.

Come on MODs. Assign this smily to Cheney. We can always come up with a "Count Dracula" one for Davis.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Donger's post reminds me (momentary thread mini-hijack). Desn't this smily -Al Davis- remind you of Dick Cheney with hands clenched together at the debate? Another parallel is the fact both are/were CEOs of big companies that get away with mis-conduct rather freely.

Come on MODs. Assign this smily to Cheney. We can always come up with a "Count Dracula" one for Davis.

:rolleyes: STFU

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:05 AM
I don't care what you think of Kerry... That's pretty damned amusing.

Really? I thought it was pretty weak, a sad attempt at humor, and yet further proof that money can’t buy wit.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 08:06 AM
:rolleyes: STFU
Oh, I forgot. We are not supposed to talk about Halliburton.

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:07 AM
Rep to Kerry (or whoever on his campaign that came up with this very astute retort).
:clap: :thumb:

:rolleyes: Go figure.

Donger

I should remind you of Mr. Burns from The Simpsons, Frankie.

Brock
Is there a smiley for a worthless, disgruntled ex-employee that will appear whenever "Frankie" is typed in?

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:08 AM

Ya know, the thing about humor is it’s supposed to be funny to more than just the voices in your head. :thumb:

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:11 AM

I was more focused on the post being retarded than on Halliburton.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 08:14 AM
Is there a smiley for a worthless, disgruntled ex-employee that will appear whenever "Frankie" is typed in?
No. But I'm sure there's one somewhere for a Sh!t-4-Brain hateful sucker-puncher who can't post ANYTHING smart, witty or of substance.

Now go suck on that for a while. Idiot.

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:15 AM
No. But I'm sure there's one somewhere for a Sh!t-4-Brain hateful sucker-puncher who can't post ANYTHING smart, witty or of substance.

:LOL: Way to come unstitched. ROFL
Now THAT was funny. :thumb:

Brock
10-15-2004, 08:15 AM

That one will work just fine, it's the same thing.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 08:24 AM
:LOL: Way to come unstitched. ROFL
Now THAT was funny. :thumb:
Naaaah, every once-in-while he needs the type of punch in the mouth that his low wit understands. I seem to be a personal mission for him on this board. After all he is one of god's "chosen" people, and how dare I outwit him on this BB.

Brock
10-15-2004, 08:25 AM
Naaaah, every once-in-while he needs the type of punch in the mouth that his low wit understands. I seem to be a personal mission for him on this board. After all he is one of god's "chosen" people, and how dare I outwit him on this BB.

ROFL You're so smart you're unemployable. ROFL

stevieray
10-15-2004, 08:27 AM

and you wonder why you are unemployed.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:28 AM
and you wonder why you are unemployed.

ROFL looks like I'm the third person who had that run through his mind reading the post ROFL

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:29 AM

Just a little nit to pick at, but in order to “outwit” someone wouldn’t it require having wit to begin with? :shrug:

Frankie
10-15-2004, 08:41 AM
ROFL You're so smart you're unemployable. ROFL
See what I mean about lack of wit or capacity for relevance? The defense rests. Since the discussion about my current state of health coverage, he brings up, with glee, my current unemployed status in all unrelated threads. And he and I know exactly where is hate comes from. Shows the low mental capacity of a bigot who has no compelling point but still wants to sound off. Kind of like a sheep's 'Baa.'

A sidenote, BL. You owe the very fact that YOU are employed, to the 'social' and 'civil rights' mentality of Democrats thanks to whom there is emphasis on laws that prevent hiring discrimination against the mentally challenged.

CHECKMATE!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread....

Brock
10-15-2004, 08:47 AM
See what I mean about lack of wit or capacity for relevance? The defense rests. Since the discussion about my current state of health coverage, he brings up, with glee, my current unemployed status in all unrelated threads. And he and I know exactly where is hate comes from. Shows the low mental capacity of a bigot who has no compelling point but still wants to sound off. Kind of like a sheep's 'Baa.'

It's no wonder you're a democrat. Nothing is ever YOUR fault. ROFL

Baby Lee
10-15-2004, 08:51 AM

A sidenote, BL. You owe the very fact that YOU are employed, to the 'social' and 'civil rights' mentality of Democrats thanks to whom there is emphasis on laws that prevent hiring discrimination against the mentally challenged.

CHECKMATE!!

Blah de freakin blah, dur dur dur. Hummina HUMMINA blah!!

I WIN!!!

KCTitus
10-15-2004, 08:52 AM
RL has DEVASTATING and Frankie now has CHECKMATE...

I need to find a catch phase of my own...

Cochise
10-15-2004, 08:55 AM

And all this time I figured he just left his duff and got a job like I did :eek:

Baby Lee
This seems appropriate for his posting style.
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif

Iowanian
Too bad this is the "after Vietnam" no longer a great fighter Ali...................

Come to think of it....Ali and Kerry BOTH took a dump on Vietnam Vets.

Brock
10-15-2004, 08:57 AM
This seems appropriate for his posting style.
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/aktion/action-smiley-082.gif

ROFL :clap:

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 08:58 AM

CHECKMATE!!

While I wouldn’t dare try to correct the all-knowing Frankie, “a sheeps baa” is known as a bleat.
Now please continue telling us all how smart you are.

bleat
Pronunciation: 'blEt, Northern also 'blat, Southern usually 'blAt
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English bleten, from Old English bl[AE]tan; akin to Latin flEre to weep, Old English bellan to roar -- more at BELLOW
intransitive senses
1 a : to utter the natural cry of a sheep or goat or a similar sound b : WHIMPER
2 a : to talk complainingly or with a whine b : BLATHER
transitive senses : to utter in a bleating manner
- bleat·er noun

KCWolfman
10-15-2004, 09:16 AM
Yeah, it's as funny as the "daddy, Kerry is taller so I am voting for him" link you put up.

DonksRCrap
10-15-2004, 09:19 AM

CHECKMATE!!

Frankie directing that at BabyLee.....wow, that's like Forrest Gump callin' Einstein stupid.

Baby Lee
10-15-2004, 09:21 AM
Frankie directing that at BabyLee.....wow, that's like Forrest Gump callin' Einstein stupid.
I believe that particular bile was directed at Brock Landers.

Brock
10-15-2004, 09:23 AM
I believe that particular bile was directed at Brock Landers.

"I'm smaht! Not DUMB like everybody says!"

Baby Lee
10-15-2004, 09:25 AM
"I'm smaht! Not DUMB like everybody says!"
Get in the effing boat!!!

Taco John
10-15-2004, 09:27 AM
ROFL looks like I'm the third person who had that run through his mind reading the post ROFL

Herd mentality... Works everytime.

Brock
10-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Herd mentality... Works everytime.

You'd know, being a member of the leftist rabble.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 10:11 AM

Use the noggin. If you have it. That was for Brock.

Iowanian
10-15-2004, 10:15 AM
Frankie......I think your fever spiked again......take some more childrens tylenol, turn on your soap opera and take a nap.

Brock
10-15-2004, 10:16 AM
Use the noggin. If you have it. That was for Brock.

Stop wasting time on the internets, and get a job.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 10:17 AM
Frankie......I think your fever spiked again......take some more childrens tylenol, turn on your soap opera and take a nap.

Think there's probably some laundry and ironing to be done too.

Braincase
10-15-2004, 10:23 AM
Wow. So much for any vision of "kinder, gentler" here on the Planet. Frankie, sorry you lost your job. Hope things improve. I'm also sorry that everyone around here seems to have all the compassion of a Turkish prison guard.

I'm rather ashamed of the piling on. Looks like everybody is entitled to voice their opinion unless it goes against the grain of the Planet majority. C'mon people, do you always have to post so angrily?

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 10:30 AM
Wow. So much for any vision of "kinder, gentler" here on the Planet. Frankie, sorry you lost your job. Hope things improve. I'm also sorry that everyone around here seems to have all the compassion of a Turkish prison guard.

I'm rather ashamed of the piling on. Looks like everybody is entitled to voice their opinion unless it goes against the grain of the Planet majority. C'mon people, do you always have to post so angrily?

If he didn’t act like a total ass he probably wouldn’t get treated like one.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 10:32 AM

Attention Brock Landers, Cochise and a couple of others who know who they are:

Iowanian and I almost NEVER see eye-to-eye. But his post (like many) is funny and witty. I don't mind if an 'opponent' gets a 'zinger' in. As long as he actually demonstrates "wit." You are consistant masters of juvenile pseudo-wit that only you seem masturbate to.

Braincase

So, Frankie is a carrier and everybody else is a victim of infectious posts?

Iowanian
BC......Frankie routinely calls people stupid, Morons.....for starters.

If you're going to play dodgeball, you'd better expect someone to throw a round object back at you.

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 10:35 AM
So, Frankie is a carrier and everybody else is a victim of infectious posts?

Not sure that analogy works, how’s bout this one. If you come into the monkey cage slinging shit, don’t complain when you come out stink’n.
Is it really that hard to figure out? :shrug:

Cochise
10-15-2004, 10:37 AM

Bingo

Braincase
10-15-2004, 10:40 AM

If you're going to play dodgeball, you'd better expect someone to throw a round object back at you.

I think it's funny that in a lot of the threads, alot of the posters immediately disregard anything simply because it's "liberal". I try and glean the truth from everything that gets posted. Yeah, some stuff is blatatnly biased one way or the other, and the cons are just as guilty as anybody else. That's what our country has turned into - one great big shouting match calling the other side idiots, morons, and a couple of dozen more names. Libs call the cons "nazi's", cons call the libs "terrorists".

Where's the center? Where can two sides get together and talk about the issues over a beer and find some common ground? I just look through the threads and sometimes I just feel sad. I hope everybody can find a happy place and camp there awhile. We're all Americans, and we all have to live in this country. I think our country does some things pretty well. I think we absolutely suck at some other things.

Iowanian
10-15-2004, 10:45 AM
I don't disagree...............and unfortunately I think things will get worse, before they get better.

I think Bush will win, and in 3 years, the debate will begin again. Hopefully a solid, respectable candidate, who isn't too far to either direction will appear from the mist. When its Hillary and Rudy, its going to be worse.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 10:50 AM

Now show me two, just two posts of mine, EVER, in which that is true. These have to be my initiation. Payments in kind to profane or otherwise offensive personal attacks do not count. I have equated those to lack of intelligence and stand by that point of view. And while you are working on that I will leave you with this:

I have to call it what it is my friend. You are lying here and blatantly so. But look who your role-model is.

I'm going to bed now boys and girls. But I'll check back later.

Cochise
10-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Now show me two, just two posts of mine, EVER, in which that is true. These have to be my initiation. Payments in kind to profane or otherwise offensive personal attacks do not count.

Actually, they do. If you're going to claim to be the bigger person you can't resort to the same tactics. If you dole out "payments in kind" then you're doing the same thing.

Iowanian
10-15-2004, 10:58 AM
Oh Frankie...........When I get just a little time.......I'm going to hit this one further than barry Bonds with You pitching.

I'll be revisiting this today..........I'm a liar huh. There can be no disclaimers on name calling, especially when you call someone a liar.

Maybe after you get done with your nap....you can russle up that tape you were looking for last time you said stuff like this.

stevieray
10-15-2004, 11:02 AM

here's one.

KCWolfman
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
here's one.
Sad thing is that was one he was writing to his mother.

Brock
10-15-2004, 11:04 AM
. You are lying here and blatantly so.

Schwarzenegger.

stevieray
10-15-2004, 11:05 AM
Payments in kind to profane or otherwise offensive personal attacks do not count..

of cousre. that's how victims operate.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 11:07 AM
Not sure that analogy works, how’s bout this one. If you come into the monkey cage slinging shit, don’t complain when you come out stink’n.
Is it really that hard to figure out? :shrug:

"Monkey cage?" ROFL Is this an admission that Bushies are sh!t throwing monkies. Your words, not mine. And I don't totally subscribe to that belief. There are those among the CP Bushies who argue with wit and/or strong reasoning. They have my respect. But the slight majority, unfortunately, fit your analogy. I give you a verbal rep for admitting what must be the truth and using the most APT description.

Iowanian
10-15-2004, 11:09 AM
I'm looking for the Tape frankie.

Looking through the vat of threads that come up with the search of "frankie" and "moron" or "idiot" is significant.

As to your never calling names first............there are MULTIPLE posts where you call Bush an Idiot, Moron, Drooling Monkey, Low IQ etc.........there are multiple posts where you question someone elses intelligence, without you calling them the actual name..........

not to mention the post, quoted by FDE in this Very Thread.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 11:14 AM
here's one.
Now go back and check how long and how relentlessly Brock L has delivered cheap sucker punches, without relevance to any of the posts that I have made.

But then again, you are the other one who tends to do that. To give you credit, I don't count this post of yours as one.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 11:16 AM
I'm looking for the Tape frankie.
Iowanian, dig up the thread you are referring to and get your answer.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Sad thing is that was one he was writing to his mother.
KCW, you are one of my 'opponents' that I keep in higher esteem. This one was beneath you.

Brock
10-15-2004, 11:23 AM
http://www.iowaworkforce.com/

Just trying to help.

Frankie
10-15-2004, 11:24 AM
As to your never calling names first............there are MULTIPLE posts where you call Bush an Idiot, Moron, Drooling Monkey, Low IQ etc.........

Yeah, and "Kerry has voted 98 times to raise your taxes!" :shake:
Show me.

not to mention the post, quoted by FDE in this Very Thread.
I made that challenge with full awareness of my post. I have answered to FDE.

Now, I'm really gonna take your advice and hit the bed. I'm no better than yesterday and admittedly it does make me less tolerant.

KCWolfman
10-15-2004, 11:25 AM
KCW, you are one of my 'opponents' that I keep in higher esteem. This one was beneath you.
It was a joke.

Everyone here knows your mother doesn't post here......... Duhnise isn't old enough to be your mom.

That was a joke too.

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 11:53 AM
"Monkey cage?" ROFL Is this an admission that Bushies are sh!t throwing monkies. Your words, not mine.

You a “Bushy”? Cause your one of the shit sling’n monkeys.

The Bad Guy
10-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Brock is Frankie's daddy.

Baby Lee
10-15-2004, 12:14 PM
Precisely. You don't see Amnorix getting the asshat treatment, and he's a friggen Pats fan.

Radar Chief
10-15-2004, 12:25 PM
Precisely. You don't see Amnorix getting the asshat treatment, and he's a friggen Pats fan.

Indeed, Amno is an asset to this board and I enjoy his input. There are a couple of others, Go Bo and DanT, that I enjoy reading also.