Source: Chiefsplanet poster alnorth on October 15th, 2004 at about 2:30pm

:rolleyes:

I think Bush will win by about 4-5%, with around 300+ Electoral Votes

KingPriest2
10-15-2004, 02:06 PM
We will see.

Taco Bell
10-15-2004, 02:40 PM
day after the final debate, President Bush has opened a four-point lead over Democratic rival Senator John Kerry, according to a new Reuters/Zogby daily tracking poll. The telephone poll of 1220 likely voters was conducted from Tuesday through Thursday (October 12-14, 2004). The margin of error is +/- 2.9 percentage points.

Pollster John Zogby: “While Bush-- now at 48%-- had another good night continuing his upward trend, Kerry appears stuck at 44%. The good news for the President is that he has improved his performance among the small group of undecideds. Nearly a quarter now say that he deserves to be re-elected—up from 18% in our last poll.

Taco Bell
10-15-2004, 02:40 PM
Zogby was one of the more accurate polls in 2000

Bearcat2005
10-16-2004, 04:02 AM
I pray he will! Sure Bush has some problems (most he gets blamed for when he shouldn't). But the economy is recovering from the inherited recession and from 9/11, and more and more Iraqi troops are being trained everyday, and finally with operation "Clean Sweep" we are making good progress. I don't hate John Kerry, I just believe he is not the man to lead this country during these trying times, he is also too liberal for me, and I feel his policies are not the way to address the issues concerning americans.

whoman69
10-16-2004, 08:44 AM
I pray he will! Sure Bush has some problems (most he gets blamed for when he shouldn't). But the economy is recovering from the inherited recession and from 9/11, and more and more Iraqi troops are being trained everyday, and finally with operation "Clean Sweep" we are making good progress. I don't hate John Kerry, I just believe he is not the man to lead this country during these trying times, he is also too liberal for me, and I feel his policies are not the way to address the issues concerning americans.
He gets blamed for problems he shouldn't? They have taken responsibility for nothing. They didn't want the 9/11 commission to take place because they feared their own mishandling would be used against them. Everything is deflection. The economy is Clinton's fault. Terrorism is Clinton's fault. Stupid intelligence committee. The deficit is the fault of the recession, but the recession is supposedly over. There weren't enough troops but that's the military's fault. Bush cannot admit the problems exist or he ignores them.

Boozer
10-16-2004, 08:49 AM
He gets blamed for problems he shouldn't? They have taken responsibility for nothing. They didn't want the 9/11 commission to take place because they feared their own mishandling would be used against them. Everything is deflection. The economy is Clinton's fault. Terrorism is Clinton's fault. Stupid intelligence committee. The deficit is the fault of the recession, but the recession is supposedly over. There weren't enough troops but that's the military's fault. Bush cannot admit the problems exist or he ignores them.

The "Excuse Presidency." Watching President Bush explain away his record is a lot like watching Slayer Diablo try to explain away some dumbass post he made.

ROYC75
10-16-2004, 11:58 AM
The "Excuse Presidency." Watching President Bush explain away his record is a lot like watching Slayer Diablo try to explain away some dumbass post he made.

But but but, you forgot the Dems' flip flopping like a bunch of Donkry fans after a loss.

Politics suck,no excuss or explanation is right to both parties .

Calcountry
10-16-2004, 12:03 PM
I hate John Kerry, he is a fuggin traitor.

Ari Chi3fs
10-16-2004, 12:16 PM
I hate George Bush, he is a fuggin criminal

Bwana
10-16-2004, 12:21 PM
LOL: And out of Millions of Americans, those are our two choices to be the leader of the country.

Calcountry
10-16-2004, 12:24 PM
I hate George Bush, he is a fuggin criminal
Good, now that we got that off our chest, FUG YOU TOO.