PDA

View Full Version : family allegiance

Ash
10-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Is your family voting the same way you are?My entire family is voting for Kerry and I have been responsible for swinging former bush voting family friends to Kerry, F 911 has assisted me in this process thats not B.S. its the truth.My sister who is a lesbian thinks the talk about kerrys comment about mary cheney is just a bunch of drumed up republican B.S.

My grandfather who is 83 and fought in ww2 is voting for Kerry as is my grandmother, whos brother was captured by the Japanese after he was shot down and she was told he was dead only for him to return home after his life insurance was paid out (not really relevent to my question but a cool story) .
They have seen alot in there lives and there opinions on current day politics mean alot to me.My grandparents are part of the greatest generation it crosses all age, etc demographics in my family.

Im just curious if peoples familys are united to one canidate or is your family splintered in their allegiance to a canidate? please share!

Cochise
10-17-2004, 03:57 PM
My immediate family yes, but extended family is probably about evenly divided.

BroWhippendiddle
10-17-2004, 03:59 PM
Is your family voting the same way you are?My entire family is voting for Kerry and I have been responsible for swinging former bush voting family friends to Kerry, F 911 has assisted me in this process thats not B.S. its the truth.My sister who is a lesbian thinks the talk about kerrys comment about mary cheney is just a bunch of drumed up republican B.S.

My grandfather who is 83 and fought in ww2 is voting for Kerry as is my grandmother, whos brother was captured by the Japanese after he was shot down and she was told he was dead only for him to return home after his life insurance was paid out (not really relevent to my question but a cool story) .
They have seen alot in there lives and there opinions on current day politics mean alot to me.My grandparents are part of the greatest generation it crosses all age, etc demographics in my family.

Im just curious if peoples familys are united to one canidate or is your family splintered in their allegiance to a canidate? please share!

I don't even ask my wife who she is voting for.