PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where to find the latest local polls?

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 11:01 AM
I'm interested in seeing the latest poll results for:

Moore vs. Kobach
Boyda vs. Ryan
Bi-state II

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 12:16 PM
No one cares about local politics? Or does no one know the answer? Ringleader? Hello?

stumppy
10-18-2004, 12:56 PM
www.realclearpolitics.com (http://www.realclearpolitics.com)

Might have what you want.

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 01:16 PM
Nothing worthwhile there.

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 01:57 PM
Bump!!!

KC Jones
10-18-2004, 02:23 PM
I heard there's a lot of them in the Chicago area, but I'm not so sure their recent. Here in KC there still might be some living around Strawberry Hill. Just head over to Frank's PLace (http://yp.yahoo.com/py/ypMap.py?Pyt=Typ&tuid=7000455&ck=2898121956&tab=B2C&tcat=8105021&city=Kansas+City&state=MO&zip=64108-2604&uzip=64108&country=us&msa=3760&cs=9&ed=cWvqeK160SzDRz9nmx0z1fXaWvQD28..Os0Ggol5bS66MgTCpESf5mnv3UnfLKYdzw--&stat=:pos:11:regular:regT:20:fbT:0) and have a beer.

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 02:29 PM
Har, har, har. :p

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 03:00 PM
I've google searched and I've searched on the KC Star site too. Aren't there any polls for these races?

ZepSinger
10-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I've google searched and I've searched on the KC Star site too. Aren't there any polls for these races?

Lemme find out. I actually know Kris Kobach and his campaign manager pretty well(I do the streaming video for his website); I'll give 'em a call to see if they would know...

Z

ZepSinger
10-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Lemme find out. I actually know Kris Kobach and his campaign manager pretty well(I do the streaming video for his website); I'll give 'em a call to see if they would know...

Z

I just talked to Kris' campaign mgr.- sounds like are no polls locally. Supposedly, the Star may do one right before the election, but that sounds like about it. Bummer. I too would like to know how my boyee Kris is doing.....
:hmmm:

John_Wayne
10-18-2004, 08:04 PM
I just talked to Kris' campaign mgr.- sounds like are no polls locally. Supposedly, the Star may do one right before the election, but that sounds like about it. Bummer. I too would like to know how my boyee Kris is doing.....
:hmmm: That sucks. It doesn't make sense either. I want to know how they are doing. Keep me posted please. Thanks

Michael Michigan
10-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Survey USA does polls in MO for Channel 5, and in KS for KWCH-TV Wichita.

http://www.surveyusa.com/currentelectionpolls.html

ZepSinger
10-18-2004, 09:53 PM
That sucks. It doesn't make sense either. I want to know how they are doing. Keep me posted please. Thanks

Kobach and Moore did a televised debate tonite on PBS- I'm sure I'll be posting a good portion of the video stream to Kris' website tomorrow(Tuesday). Just click on the Kobach banner in my sig to get there..

Z

ZepSinger
10-19-2004, 09:51 AM
Survey USA does polls in MO for Channel 5, and in KS for KWCH-TV Wichita.

http://www.surveyusa.com/currentelectionpolls.html

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that the Moore/Kobach race is part of this page...
:deevee:

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 09:54 AM
Kobach and Moore did a televised debate tonite on PBS- I'm sure I'll be posting a good portion of the video stream to Kris' website tomorrow(Tuesday). Just click on the Kobach banner in my sig to get there..

Z Kobach destroyed Moore. I haven't seen a one sided victory like that since Little Big Horn. I hope there were alot of viewers. I'm afraid a victory like that may have gone unnoticed.

ZepSinger
10-19-2004, 10:04 AM
Kobach destroyed Moore. I haven't seen a one sided victory like that since Little Big Horn. I hope there were alot of viewers. I'm afraid a victory like that may have gone unnoticed.

Yeah, I saw it too.. Moore didn't have a chance. I just wish it'd been on one of the network affiliates instead, and advertised more...

We've had Kris and his wife over for a BBQ, and I can tell you that this guy is as sharp as they come. In fact, we initially had contact because of his favorable stance on homeschooling(something you and I have discussed before, GF). And morally, we're on the same ground concerning abortion & same-sex marriage. Suffice it to say, he's got my vote.
:thumb:

Z

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I saw it too.. Moore didn't have a chance. I just wish it'd been on one of the network affiliates instead, and advertised more...

We've had Kris and his wife over for a BBQ, and I can tell you that this guy is as sharp as they come. In fact, we initially had contact because of his favorable stance on homeschooling(something you and I have discussed before, GF). And morally, we're on the same ground concerning abortion & same-sex marriage. Suffice it to say, he's got my vote.
:thumb:

Z He HAD my vote at hello. I supported him over Taff. I liked Taff during the 2002 election, but Kobach is much, much better this time around. Taff was too moderate and/or liberal.

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 02:37 PM
I still can't find any polls (except at a pay site) for Ryun, Koback and Bi-state. Any help?

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 10:52 PM
I heard on the radio today that Matt Blunt is leading by 6 in the Mo. Gov. race. I'm pleasantly surprised by that.