PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Applies For Hunting License...Can't Make Up His Mind What Color His Eyes Are

RINGLEADER
10-18-2004, 11:14 AM
Also on Saturday, Diamond reports, Kerry applied for an Ohio hunting license. Most notable about that event, Diamond says, is that Kerry hedged on naming the color of his eyes, telling the clerk that they were "hazel. Blue some days." He then asked, "Do they have blue some days in the computer?" Kerry also received a gun from some supporters on Saturday night just after a rally in Wakefield, OH.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3626796

Cochise
10-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Is this gun one that he wouldn't make illegal?

BigMeatballDave
10-18-2004, 11:16 AM
I figured his eyes were brown...

Frankie
10-18-2004, 11:23 AM
Two weeks before the damn election and RINGLEADERs of the world still carry the surrogate fetus of non-issues for Karl Rove. There are real issues out there, man. We get the message. Kerry does "FLIP-FLOP." That's proven to be nothing but a juvenile slogan. The truer slogan should be that Bush does "FLIM-FLAM."

I heard a good one from a wise old (80ish) gentleman. If Kerry flip-flops, Bush simply "FLOPS!"

Duck Dog
10-18-2004, 11:28 AM
sKerry the hunter.

He should just give up on that line of BS. Hunters know this liberal panzy isn't a hunter. He's a poser. A wannabe. sKerry acting like he's a hunter is akin, to a white kid pretending he's a black with street rep.

mlyonsd
10-18-2004, 11:32 AM
You can't blame Kerry for getting a hunting license since he'll have a lot of time on his hands in November.

Unless of course he decides to go back to Washington and start showing up for his old job.

Raiderhader
10-18-2004, 11:33 AM
Two weeks before the damn election and RINGLEADERs of the world still carry the surrogate fetus of non-issues for Karl Rove. There are real issues out there, man. We get the message. Kerry does "FLIP-FLOP." That's proven to be nothing but a juvenile slogan. The truer slogan should be that Bush does "FLIM-FLAM."

I heard a good one from a wise old (80ish) gentleman. If Kerry flip-flops, Bush simply "FLOPS!"

You know what, for four years we have had to listen to those on the left mock our current President for his "stupidity". Infact that "non-issue" was not only made an issue during the last election, it has been made an issue through out his term.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal with it.

Duck Dog
10-18-2004, 11:39 AM
You know what, for four years we have had to listen to those on the left mock our current President for his "stupidity". Infact that "non-issue" was not only made an issue during the last election, it has been made an issue through out his term.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Deal with it.

And this gander got cooked.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/duckdog/d3d0e9c5.jpg

RINGLEADER
10-18-2004, 11:44 AM

I didn't post this because it's an "issue" Frankie (although I guess you could argue that it is a window into Kerry's indecisiveness), I posted it because it's funny. Kind of like when Bush says he wants OB-GYNs to practice love with their patients.

But I do find it funny that after reading this story you accuse me of saying Kerry "flip-flops" when neither I, nor the story excerpt, mentions the term.

Radar Chief
10-18-2004, 11:57 AM
sKerry the hunter.

He should just give up on that line of BS. Hunters know this liberal panzy isn't a hunter. He's a poser. A wannabe. sKerry acting like he's a hunter is akin, to a white kid pretending he's a black with street rep.

Same as wind surfers and snow boarders know he isnít one of them. Simply donning the equipment for a photo opp. doesnít make one a hunter, snow board, wind surfer, or whatever other sport his handlers feel will make him more electable.

KCWolfman
10-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Two weeks before the damn election and RINGLEADERs of the world still carry the surrogate fetus of non-issues for Karl Rove. There are real issues out there, man. We get the message. Kerry does "FLIP-FLOP." That's proven to be nothing but a juvenile slogan. The truer slogan should be that Bush does .....
Man,

For people who continually laugh at the pronunciation of the word nuclear for four solid years, you guys don't have a single funny bone.

The story is funny. The idea that he would even ask if the option was available is funnier. The fact that he developed a book on tracking individuals and is on a security force and actually believes the option would be available is freakin' hilarious.