PDA

View Full Version : More obsessed.... Hel'n or jAZ

Bootlegged
10-18-2004, 05:10 PM
My guess is neither one has seen the sun since last year.

2bikemike
10-18-2004, 05:12 PM
Hasn't Jaz slacked off over here. I have noticed Hel'n racheting up the thread count.

Mosbonian
10-18-2004, 05:22 PM
Hasn't Jaz slacked off over here. I have noticed Hel'n racheting up the thread count.

I can truthfully say that I was a bit surprised at Hel'n's recent dive off the platform of sanity.....

What was even more scary was the fact that jAZ actually sent me an IM (actually 3) that was a very good explanation of his reasons for supporting Kerry over Bush....and even pointed out a couple of areas that he thought kerry was lacking in....

mmaddog

Saulbadguy
10-18-2004, 05:25 PM
I'd have to say Lattimer, for starting this thread, and having a picture of me in his avatar.

Hel'n
10-18-2004, 05:30 PM
It's a tossup...

;)

But you're right... I stay out of the sun because of some issues I have with pre-cancerous cells...

I'm surprised you didn't put RL in there too...

Bootlegged
10-18-2004, 05:42 PM
I can truthfully say that I was a bit surprised at Hel'n's recent dive off the platform of sanity.....

What was even more scary was the fact that jAZ actually sent me an IM (actually 3) that was a very good explanation of his reasons for supporting Kerry over Bush....and even pointed out a couple of areas that he thought kerry was lacking in....

mmaddog

jAZ has sent me 2 messages on my profile of late. One calls me an embarrassment to the human race and the other calls me an idiot.

He's a bitter little one. My guess is he's glued to Hardball or whackin' it to Begala 'bout now.

Hel'n
10-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Well, I do feel outnumbered of late...

Not only do I feel ideas are not being discussed and different POV's respected, but I feel I've had to be more shrill to be heard above the cat-calls...

It's very frustrating...

|Zach|
10-18-2004, 05:49 PM
My guess is that this thread is a sign they are chips just hanging out on your shoulders for some reason...

Hel'n
10-18-2004, 05:52 PM
My guess is that this thread is a sign they are chips just hanging out on your shoulders for some reason...

Definitely true... The last five years have been a challenge to say the least...

...I can honestly say that I've been assaulted, attacked, disowned by family, friends, church and workplace...

...and I still pull myself off the floor each morning and face each day to rebuild my life...

...and I do that because I don't want my kids to ever know me as a quitter... even though, of late, I would like to...

...I'll get there... Nobody said it would be easy... But I will get there...

Saggysack
10-18-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm the king of obsession, finklefuntz.

Bwana
10-18-2004, 05:57 PM
Hmmm? I would say flip a coin there, both are tame next to mememe. Denise.

Mosbonian
10-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Well, I do feel outnumbered of late...

Not only do I feel ideas are not being discussed and different POV's respected, but I feel I've had to be more shrill to be heard above the cat-calls...

It's very frustrating...

I think you are feeling a little paranoid.....IMO there isn't any POV, subject, or idea that hasn't been discussed here...and just because you may not agree with someone else's stance doesn't mean that you have to shout above them to be respected.

mmaddog

BroWhippendiddle
10-18-2004, 07:27 PM
I think you are feeling a little paranoid.....IMO there isn't any POV, subject, or idea that hasn't been discussed here...and just because you may not agree with someone else's stance doesn't mean that you have to shout above them to be respected.

mmaddog

MMADDOG IS RIGHT YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT ABOVE THEM TO BE RESPECTED!!!!:)

RINGLEADER
10-18-2004, 07:31 PM
It's a tossup...

;)

But you're right... I stay out of the sun because of some issues I have with pre-cancerous cells...

I'm surprised you didn't put RL in there too...

Hey, don't drag me into this one Hel'n. I was on a kayak in the middle of the ocean for two hours today...

RINGLEADER
10-18-2004, 07:33 PM
Definitely true... The last five years have been a challenge to say the least...

...I can honestly say that I've been assaulted, attacked, disowned by family, friends, church and workplace...

...and I still pull myself off the floor each morning and face each day to rebuild my life...

...and I do that because I don't want my kids to ever know me as a quitter... even though, of late, I would like to...

...I'll get there... Nobody said it would be easy... But I will get there...

Don't ever let people give you crap... :thumb:

Braincase
10-18-2004, 07:45 PM
Don't ever let people give you crap... :thumb:

Personally, I try to gift wrap it,then make 'em gimme five bucks for a surprise present.

RINGLEADER
10-18-2004, 07:55 PM
Personally, I try to gift wrap it,then make 'em gimme five bucks for a surprise present.

ROFL

Are you really Carl Peterson?

Hel'n
10-18-2004, 08:02 PM
Hey, don't drag me into this one Hel'n. I was on a kayak in the middle of the ocean for two hours today...

Which ocean??

And which town??

How were the currents??

It's been nothing but overcast with misty rain in LA...

2bikemike
10-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Which ocean??

And which town??

How were the currents??

It's been nothing but overcast with misty rain in LA...

Yeah but we needed the rain badly.

Hel'n
10-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Yeah but we needed the rain badly.

True. We're supposed to get some more tonight...

2bikemike
10-18-2004, 10:35 PM
True. We're supposed to get some more tonight...

I hope tomorrow is like today. It makes sleeping in the daytime so much better.