PDA

View Full Version : Very disturbing video -- Don't watch if you don't want to bust a gut laughing!

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 08:39 AM
http://slate.msn.com/id/2108216/slideshow/2108085/entry/2108087/speed/100

ROFL

COchief
10-19-2004, 08:47 AM
Worst.thread.evar
Wow, that was stupid.
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 08:52 AM
Worst.thread.evar
Wow, that was stupid.

.......must be a fan of "The Breck Girl", John Edwards. :hmmm:

COchief
10-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Not really a fan of Kerry/Edwards. Just hate Bush with a passion.
Don't we have a forum for this kind of crap?

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 09:09 AM
Don't we have a forum for this kind of crap?

Well, that sums up the Kerry candidacy to a "T" and is why he is going to lose.

On the other hand, this is a funny video no matter who you are for or against. This isn't partisan, unless you make such. It's just plain funny.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 09:16 AM
That's a hoot.....it would be a hoot regardless of who it was.... ROFL

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 09:25 AM
That's a hoot.....it would be a hoot regardless of who it was.... ROFL Exactly my point. It's just funny. What a "priss". Now I know why they call him "The Breck Girl". :p

Sea of Red
10-19-2004, 09:36 AM
Worst.thread.evar
Wow, that was stupid.
Damn, that's a little harsh

Funny vid though.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 09:41 AM
Damn, that's a little harsh

Funny vid though. Typical. Libs are very intolerant. Sometimes violent too. :p

Saulbadguy
10-19-2004, 09:47 AM
Typical. Libs are very intolerant. Sometimes violent too. :p
If I had a nickel...

ROYC75
10-19-2004, 09:52 AM
I knew he was a pussy.... now he has a compact.

Be a man John, do it yourself !

A Pussy Pretty boy ......... LOL

PastorMikH
10-19-2004, 09:56 AM
Wow. That's 5 minutes I'll never get back. What was the purpose of the last 4 minutes? The hair fluffing was mildly funny, but that was followed by way too much dead air. Since there is no sound they should put the video into 2x speed.

Braincase
10-19-2004, 10:11 AM
If I had a nickel...

I saw Saul VIOLATE a salad yesterday...

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 10:14 AM
If I had a nickel... I was only kidding. :thumb:

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 10:15 AM
Wow. That's 5 minutes I'll never get back. What was the purpose of the last 4 minutes? The hair fluffing was mildly funny, but that was followed by way too much dead air. Since there is no sound they should put the video into 2x speed. I thought the same thing too. Only the first minute or two is funny. The last 1/2 of the video is boring.

jcl-kcfan2
10-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Aww, he's just pandering to the homosexual vote, right? right?

BigMeatballDave
10-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Don't we have a forum for this kind of crap?Hate is a strong word. Hate his policies, hate his actions, don't hate the man, unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. You are sad...

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 10:58 AM
Aww, he's just pandering to the homosexual vote, right? right?

ROFL

cadmonkey
10-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Do you really think that was something that only Edwards does? You don't think for one minute that Bush does the same sh*t? They are going on TV, they need to look their best or people will say "Look at how sh*tty he looks, how can he be a leader if he can't even comb his hair?"

"Don't be stupid, you moron!"

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 12:43 PM
Hate is a strong word. Hate his policies, hate his actions, don't hate the man, unless you've walked a mile in his shoes. You are sad... That's how libs are. They just hate, hate, hate. They are filled with rage and hate. :p

Mr. Laz
10-19-2004, 12:46 PM
Typical. Libs are very intolerant. Sometimes violent too. :p

i just hope that some lib takes that violence out on your ass sometimes

no really... i do

John_Wayne
Do you really think that was something that only Edwards does? You don't think for one minute that Bush does the same sh*t? They are going on TV, they need to look their best or people will say "Look at how sh*tty he looks, how can he be a leader if he can't even comb his hair?"

"Don't be stupid, you moron!" Calm down, man. It's still funny. ROFL

John_Wayne
And, NO, I don't think that Bush primps like a prissy girl before he goes on camera. I think he sits in the make up chair and they do his hair and make up before he goes on stage or in front of the camera. I would imagine that Bush is more worried about the substance of what he is going to say than the way he looks. His looks is just about all that Edwards has. Therefore, he obsesses about it.

David.
10-19-2004, 12:48 PM
I didn't even crack a smile....that's your idea of funny? hmmm

Saulbadguy
10-19-2004, 12:50 PM
And, NO, I don't think that Bush primps like a prissy girl before he goes on camera. I think he sits in the make up chair and they do his hair and make up before he goes on stage or in front of the camera. I would imagine that Bush is more worried about the substance of what he is going to say than the way he looks. His looks is just about all that Edwards has. Therefore, he obsesses about it.
ROFL

Mosbonian
10-19-2004, 12:51 PM
If I had a nickel...

You'd spend it on hairspray or a compact for yourself?

mmaddog

David.
10-19-2004, 12:52 PM
ROFL

haha, yaaaaah

picasso
10-19-2004, 12:59 PM
I would imagine that Bush is more worried about the substance of what he is going to say than the way he looks.

What!! That's his worst problem. The moron can barely get past a stutter to utter a single sentence with substance and meaning.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 01:06 PM
i just hope that some lib takes that violence out on your ass sometimes

no really... i do :clap:

cadmonkey
10-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Calm down, man. It's still funny. ROFL

It wasn't really all that funny? It is 5 minutes of my life I would like back please.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 01:49 PM
It wasn't really all that funny? It is 5 minutes of my life I would like back please.

The first minute was damn funny...

Pants
10-19-2004, 01:54 PM
I agree with you Gunther Fan, the video is mildly amusing. I always wondered why people gave you so much shit here, though... now I see why. You should have seriously stopped replying after your initial post, some of the stuff you pull out of your ass... wow.

ENDelt260
10-19-2004, 01:56 PM
At least when someone told me to go to www.rumorsontheinternets.com it only took a few seconds.

Thanks to the warnings posted here... I won't be wasting my time with this one.

Amnorix
10-19-2004, 02:02 PM
His looks is just about all that Edwards has.

Which gives him at least one thing more than Bush has.

Oh, wait -- BushBaby has family connections. Never mind.

How, pray tell, is this thread not in the DC forum?

Cochise
10-19-2004, 02:07 PM
Blah Blah. Edwards is breast implants for the sKerry ticket.

Since he can faith heal juvinile diabetes and make Christopher Reeve walk again, can't he just will his hair into place or something?

kc rush
10-19-2004, 02:22 PM
Yawn. That was boring.

About 7 or 8 years ago we had a large satellite dish and we were able to pick up feeds all of the time. Some of the more amusing feeds were:

-National field reporters standing outside of the Capitol Building (or whatever location) constantly whining about their appearance and lighting prior to going on-air with local tv stations.

-Peter Jennings hitting on the college intern who was standing off camera during a commercial break.

-Bill Clinton hocking up the mother of all luggies then cursing after a coughing fit while preparing to go on the air.

cadmonkey
10-19-2004, 02:29 PM
The first minute was damn funny...

Honestly, it really wasn't. I don't give a sh*t if he is a Dem. or a Repub. I can guarantee every single person in TV, Movies and Theater do the same sh*t. But just because you don't like the fact he is running against YOUR vice president, you think he looks rediculous. Get over it.

Would it be as funny if it was Dave Letterman, or Jay Leno or Katie Curric, or even Suzy Kolber? No probably not. Take this stupid thread and bring it to the forum for people who care about this crap!

KCWolfman
10-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Honestly, it really wasn't. I don't give a sh*t if he is a Dem. or a Repub. I can guarantee every single person in TV, Movies and Theater do the same sh*t. But just because you don't like the fact he is running against YOUR vice president, you think he looks rediculous. Get over it.

Would it be as funny if it was Dave Letterman, or Jay Leno or Katie Curric, or even Suzy Kolber? No probably not. Take this stupid thread and bring it to the forum for people who care about this crap!
I'm betting not. I don't see Bush preening over his hair for two minutes and pulling out a compact to check it.

And I'm betting neither Leno or Letterman own a compact. Now Edwards may fit in with Couric and Kolber, you do have a point there.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 02:52 PM

Would it be as funny if it was Dave Letterman, or Jay Leno or Katie Curric, or even Suzy Kolber?

Yeah, it would as a matter of fact. Vanity like that is funny in whomever is involved....IMO

Uncle Jesse
10-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Damn I second the I'll never that five mins of my life back...what a waste

My guts are still intact BTW

Do we have any footage on Cheney combing...uhhumm I mean polishing his lid?

Does his butch daughter polish it up for him?

The Cheney's sure are sensitive about that subject huh?? Something about super conservative republicans and their gay daughter(s) just doesn't sound right does it?

Hel'n
10-19-2004, 03:33 PM
http://slate.msn.com/id/2108216/slideshow/2108085/entry/2108087/speed/100

ROFL

Shhhh.... He's one of my kind...

ENDelt260
10-19-2004, 03:42 PM
He used to be a man?

Duck Dog
10-19-2004, 03:50 PM
I thought it was pretty funny watching him primp like a teen going to her first prom, but what is funnier is watching the libs attack Gunther fan with such venom.

Geez people, your boy Edwards is caught in a metro sexual ritual and your hoping someone will kick GF's ass for providing a link to it. Now, that's funny!

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 03:52 PM

Now THAT is funny. ROFL

And likely true...

Taco John
10-19-2004, 03:52 PM
Boy, if I was bald, I bet I'd think this was the funniest thing evar!

But I'm not, so it was lame and a waste of time.

|Zach|
10-19-2004, 03:55 PM
I thought it was pretty funny watching him primp like a teen going to her first prom, but what is funnier is watching the libs attack Gunther fan with such venom.

Geez people, your boy Edwards is caught in a metro sexual ritual and your hoping someone will kick GF's ass for providing a link to it. Now, that's funny!
No no no...you have it all wrong. GF is attacked because he is without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. Stupidity is bipartisan.

Duck Dog
10-19-2004, 04:03 PM
No no no...you have it all wrong. GF is attacked because he is without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. Stupidity is bipartisan.

ahhhh....I see....I don't get around Chiefsplanet enough to know that.

Taco John
10-19-2004, 04:04 PM

You remember Phoney Gonzalez don't you?

That's Gunther Fan... Same person.

|Zach|
10-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Not a problem, understandable. :thumb:

Duck Dog
10-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Not a problem, understandable. :thumb:

Talk about funny. That pic in your sig line is hilarious!

David.
10-19-2004, 04:29 PM

That's Gunther Fan... Same person.

he's quite the fvckknuckle

Jenson71
10-19-2004, 05:40 PM
Oh sheesus. Another reason why nobody likes Gunther_Fan. This is by far more lame than anything I've really ever seen.

The only thing funny about this was this part:

"He signals he's ready for hair spray by closing his eyes expectantly, like a child."

Um, yeah, nice try with that cut scene. Next time, dumbshits, make the transition a little more smooth. Only other dumbshits, oh...say Gunther_Fan, would not think about that.

Cannibal
10-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Damnit! Somebody has got to come up with that video clip of Wolfowitz from F9/11 where Wolfowitz shoves the entire comb in his mouth to get it wet so he can comb his hair back.

F9/11 fans, get to it.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:38 PM
He used to be a man? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:39 PM

I'm a lightening rod for the libs. I don't mind. I find it funny.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:41 PM
I agree with you Gunther Fan, the video is mildly amusing. I always wondered why people gave you so much shit here, though... now I see why. You should have seriously stopped replying after your initial post, some of the stuff you pull out of your ass... wow. It's just my sarcasm. I'm just messin' with the libs. I find it funny to poke at them a little. No harm done. Thanks for your initial support of me though.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:43 PM

Duck Dog, see what I mean? This is the kind of stuff that cracks me up. I love it when libs lose their mind. I don't mind if they take it out on me. They still look like fools when they do it. :p

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:45 PM

That's Gunther Fan... Same person. Yes, I was also Voyager and Kris Kringle and Joe Schmoe and Kramer and the Easter Bunny. Don't forget them TJ.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 06:46 PM
Oh sheesus. Another reason why nobody likes Gunther_Fan. This is by far more lame than anything I've really ever seen.

The only thing funny about this was this part:

"He signals he's ready for hair spray by closing his eyes expectantly, like a child."

Um, yeah, nice try with that cut scene. Next time, dumbshits, make the transition a little more smooth. Only other dumbshits, oh...say Gunther_Fan, would not think about that. Right. I agree. It looks like a Michael Moore film. :thumb:

Thig Lyfe
10-19-2004, 06:58 PM
heeh

|Zach|
10-19-2004, 06:58 PM
Duck Dog, see what I mean? This is the kind of stuff that cracks me up. I love it when libs lose their mind. I don't mind if they take it out on me. They still look like fools when they do it. :p
This just shows how ignorant you are. I am not a liberal. Even if I was a liberal I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. If I was a conservitive I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. I feel like I am in the middle with general leanings to the left and you know what?? I think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community.

Cochise
10-19-2004, 07:10 PM
This just shows how ignorant you are. I am not a liberal. Even if I was a liberal I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. If I was a conservitive I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. I feel like I am in the middle with general leanings to the left and you know what?? I think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community.

Wow, meatpeeker's stock is rising.

|Zach|
10-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Wow, meatpeeker's stock is rising.
No doubt.

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 08:15 PM

Wow. Tell us how you really feel, Zach. ROFL

Inspector
10-19-2004, 09:39 PM
That was a long video.

D enise was able to masturbate twice.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 10:32 PM
This just shows how ignorant you are. I am not a liberal. Even if I was a liberal I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. If I was a conservitive I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. I feel like I am in the middle with general leanings to the left and you know what?? I think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. Wow! You need to take a nap.

John_Wayne
10-19-2004, 10:34 PM
This just shows how ignorant you are. I am not a liberal. Even if I was a liberal I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. If I was a conservitive I would think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. I feel like I am in the middle with general leanings to the left and you know what?? I think you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community. So, does that mean that you didn't think the video was funny?

David.
10-19-2004, 10:38 PM
So, does that mean that you didn't think the video was funny?

I think he's trying to say you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community.

I must say I agree :shrug:

Jenson71
10-20-2004, 04:28 AM
Right. I agree. It looks like a Michael Moore film. :thumb:

Actually, there's a couple of parts at the beginning and end of Farenheit 9/11 which show Bush and Cheney getting their hair and makeup done.

You're like a little Michael Moore. Congratulations.

Patriot 21
10-20-2004, 05:24 AM
Wasn't that an aerosol can of hair spray?

The HORROR!

Shouldn't a good Democrat have been using a pump?

:p

Cochise
10-20-2004, 06:51 AM
That was a long video.

D enise was able to masturbate twice.

I wondered why we had that brownout in KC last night.

Duck Dog
10-20-2004, 07:49 AM

The HORROR!

:p

LOL, good point.

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Actually, there's a couple of parts at the beginning and end of Farenheit 9/11 which show Bush and Cheney getting their hair and makeup done.

You're like a little Michael Moore. Congratulations. I didn't MAKE the video. I just thought it was funny.

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 08:53 AM
I think he's trying to say you are without a doubt the stupidest most worthless member of this community.

I must say I agree :shrug: :Poke: ROFL

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 08:55 AM

The HORROR!

:p Just like a lib. They HATE those who use aerosol cans, then they go out and do the same. What's next, is he going to be eating meat on camera? What a hypocrite. :p

David.
10-20-2004, 10:06 AM
:Poke: ROFL

what an intelligent well thought out response. Thank you for that GF

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 01:35 PM
what an intelligent well thought out response. Thank you for that GF :clap: