PDA

View Full Version : Let's Pull Together

Lzen
10-19-2004, 09:43 AM
There are less than two months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice.
It's time that we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

-If you support the policies and character of President George W. Bush, please drive with your headlights on during the day.

-If you support John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off at night.

2bikemike
10-19-2004, 09:46 AM
There are less than two months until the election, an election that will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the Republicans. To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show each other our support for the candidate of our choice.

-If you support the policies and character of President George W. Bush, please drive with your headlights on during the day.

Ok I laughed!

Saulbadguy
10-19-2004, 10:13 AM
:shake:
And here I thought you were on to something epic...! ROFL

Lzen
10-19-2004, 10:24 AM
Heh heh, I found it amusing. I suppose you libs could switch it around. Then you might find the humor in it. ;)

Mr. Kotter
10-19-2004, 10:45 AM

The world would be a better place.... :hmmm:

Bowser
10-19-2004, 12:30 PM
So, what you are saying is................

ROFL

Hel'n
10-19-2004, 01:00 PM
I would prefer that both candidates go bungee jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge with bungees that are too long...

Calcountry
10-19-2004, 01:32 PM

This thread is worthless without pics.

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2004, 01:44 PM
I would prefer that both candidates go bungee jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge with bungees that are too long...Now I ain't no expert on bungee jumping, but I don't think he's supposed to hit the ground like that.