PDA

View Full Version : The biggest failure in the history of American Security on the campaign road for Bush

Taco John
10-20-2004, 12:27 AM
Rice Hitting the Road to Speak
National Security Adviser's Trips to Swing States Break Precedent

By Glenn Kessler
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, October 20, 2004; Page A02

In the weeks leading up to the Nov. 2 election, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice has traveled across the country making speeches in key battleground states, including Oregon, Washington, North Carolina and Ohio. In the next five days, she also plans speeches in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida.

The frequency and location of her speeches differ sharply from those before this election year -- and appear to break with the long-standing precedent that the national security adviser try to avoid overt involvement in the presidential campaign. Her predecessors generally restricted themselves to an occasional speech, often in Washington, but counting next week's speeches, Rice will have made nine outside Washington since Labor Day.

more... (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46231-2004Oct19.html?nav=rss_politics/elections/2004)

http://www.opdebeeck.com/afbeeldingen/karikatuurschetsen/large/condoleezzarice.jpg

BigMeatballDave
10-20-2004, 02:38 AM
Powerful, intelligent, successful, women, intimidate you, don't they?

Patriot 21
10-20-2004, 04:06 AM
What a dumb@ss topic title......but consider the source..:rolleyes:

Didn't read the article.

Bootlegged
10-20-2004, 05:16 AM
Taco wakes up, slowly rolls over and brushes the eye booger from jAZ. He applies a gentle kiss to the cheek and utters, "Good morning, hon. Time to wake up and go get the Bushies." jAZ stretches, lets out a morning warning shot fart, kisses Tacos second chin and replies, "Damn right Sugar Plum. But first..." and pushes Tacos head under the covers...

BroWhippendiddle
10-20-2004, 06:22 AM
Powerful, intellegent, successful, women, intimidate you, don't they?

I think you might be a little short sighted.....it's all women and jaz.

Cochise
10-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Taco wakes up, slowly rolls over and brushes the eye booger from jAZ. He applies a gentle kiss to the cheek and utters, "Good morning, hon. Time to wake up and go get the Bushies." jAZ stretches, lets out a morning warning shot fart, kisses Tacos second chin and replies, "Damn right Sugar Plum. But first..." and pushes Tacos head under the covers...

ROFL

and for the thread... :rolleyes:

NewChief
10-20-2004, 06:49 AM

Wow. Disturbing.

headsnap
10-20-2004, 06:51 AM
Racist Pig!

Chief Henry
10-20-2004, 07:02 AM
Taco,

Make mine with extra sour cream...no refried beans, i've seen you fuk up
enough shit around here.

Ugly Duck
10-20-2004, 07:17 AM
Taco wakes up, slowly rolls over and brushes the eye booger from jAZ. He applies a gentle kiss to the cheek and utters, "Good morning, hon. Time to wake up and go get the Bushies." jAZ stretches, lets out a morning warning shot fart, kisses Tacos second chin and replies, "Damn right Sugar Plum. But first..." and pushes Tacos head under the covers...OK, Latt.... if I can't get that disgusting vision out of my head, I'm sending you the therapy bill!

KingPriest2
10-20-2004, 07:39 AM
hey TAco read your email

Baby Lee
10-20-2004, 07:49 AM
ROFL - Taco flavored kisses for my jaz!!

DonksRCrap
10-20-2004, 07:50 AM
Yeah, so what?

LamarR Huunt
10-20-2004, 08:30 AM
Taco Fuggin' Juan?

Why don't you leave alone the best fans in America, and go back to that scraggly Orangatang Mange....

Damn, those colors are butt-ugly.

Bootlegged
10-20-2004, 11:44 AM
ROFL - Taco flavored kisses for my jaz!!

ewwww

Taco John
10-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Condoleeza Rice... Proof that you can fail miserably at your job and still get partisains to support you.

homey
10-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Powerful, intellegent, successful, women, intimidate you, don't they?

This from a supporter of the administration that letís CEOís of huge corporations who stole peopleís futures walk free while Martha Stewart sits in jail over $40 grand. Just hate to see successful women, huh?

Soupnazi
10-20-2004, 12:47 PM
This from a supporter of the administration that letís CEOís of huge corporations who stole peopleís futures walk free while Martha Stewart sits in jail over $40 grand. Just hate to see successful women, huh?

Liar.

KCTitus
10-20-2004, 01:04 PM
This from a supporter of the administration that letís CEOís of huge corporations who stole peopleís futures walk free...

I can allways count on homey to never have a complete grasp on any issue. And since I enjoyed the Enron converstations back in the day, I'll ask to see just what homey means when uses the word 'stole'?

If homey says anything with regard to 401k's, he's defeated his own mantra.

This should be interesting.

DanT
10-20-2004, 04:53 PM
What's the biggest failure in the history of American security?

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 06:21 PM
ROFL

jettio
10-20-2004, 06:43 PM
What's the biggest failure in the history of American security?

I have narrowed the answer down to either that little bundle of joy Elian Gonzalez invading our country without INS permission.

Or the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

Rice said herself that she had no f*ckin' idea that it could happen.

Can't fault her for being an incompetent that lies to the people, she is, after all, running with Stooges.

RINGLEADER
10-20-2004, 09:44 PM
No one is going to take that title from Madeline Albright for quite some time...

[This is where I'd post the picture of her toasting Kim Jong Il, but for some reason I'm not able to post pictures anymore]

KingPriest2
10-20-2004, 09:48 PM
No one is going to take that title from Madeline Albright for quite some time...

[This is where I'd post the picture of her toasting Kim Jong Il, but for some reason I'm not able to post pictures anymore]

Link?

Iowanian
10-20-2004, 09:49 PM
I would think Lincoln's assasination at the theater, or Kennedy in a convertible might somehow have been more dismal failures.

We're just fortunate that Castro didn't use a Cooter Humidor as a trojan horse...........

RINGLEADER
10-20-2004, 09:50 PM
I have narrowed the answer down to either that little bundle of joy Elian Gonzalez invading our country without INS permission.

Or the terrorist attacks on 9/11.

Rice said herself that she had no f*ckin' idea that it could happen.

Can't fault her for being an incompetent that lies to the people, she is, after all, running with Stooges.

The 9/11 attacks were planned during the Clinton years and were a direct outgrowth of a foreign policy that Kerry promises to return us to if elected. Al Qaeda tried to take down the twin towers in 1993 and instead of acting like we had been attacked the Clinton administration got right to work ordering up subpeonas. Same with Khobar. Same with the African embassies. Reagan's pull-out in Lebanon and Clinton's retreat from Somalia had much more to do with 9/11 than anything Rice, Rumsfeld or Bush did or didn't do.

RINGLEADER
10-20-2004, 09:54 PM
Link?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e6/300px-Great_Leader_Comrade_Kim_Jong_Il_%28122%29.jpg

RINGLEADER
10-20-2004, 09:55 PM
Ranks right up there with this one:

http://a1636.g.akamai.net/7/1636/797/ea9d85183a0bf2/graphics.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/images/day6/body1.jpg

KingPriest2
10-20-2004, 10:09 PM
I can't get it to post either.

KingPriest2
10-20-2004, 10:11 PM
I would think Lincoln's assasination at the theater, or Kennedy in a convertible might somehow have been more dismal failures.

We're just fortunate that Castro didn't use a Cooter Humidor as a trojan horse...........

Very few people know this but Lincoln was suppose to go to a different theater that night but I think his wife wanted to go to the one where he got killed at. I am related to the person who owned the other theater.

Taco John
10-20-2004, 11:12 PM

Boy, that's a bad joke...

But if you're serious, you should be ashamed. That was three thousand Americans in that building. Have you forgotten?

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 07:16 AM
Boy, that's a bad joke...

But if you're serious, you should be ashamed. That was three thousand Americans in that building. Have you forgotten?

You shouldn't be talking.

BroWhippendiddle
10-21-2004, 07:41 AM
If he gets elected on Nov. 2, 2004, then we could say that Bush made no mistakes on the campaign road. If Kerry wins, we could pick apart the things he may have done that wasn't effective. Until then, it's a non-issue.

penguinz
10-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Someone here mentioned Enron. Do you really think that Enron did not do any of their illegal activities while Clinton was in office. You can not blame this on the current or any administration.