PDA

View Full Version : Leiberman just bumps Kerry's Ahole and States Bush is Solid for Support

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 11:41 AM
By Tom Curry
National affairs writer
MSNBC
Updated: 4:30 p.m. ET Oct. 19, 2004

Lieberman appeared in Florida last week and mixed an endorsement of Kerry with praise for Bush.

“We are dealing with a president who's had a record of strong, consistent support for Israel. You can't say otherwise,” Lieberman said at one stop, according to a report in the Palm Beach Post. “And I think John Kerry, to reassure people, has to himself be explicit" about his support for Israel.

When your own active members and coworkers of your party are against you, you have an issue.

Hel'n
10-20-2004, 11:50 AM
YOur title should read, "Support for Israel"...

It's misleading to suggest that Lieberman supports Bush over Kerry...

siberian khatru
10-20-2004, 11:52 AM
Big deal. Call me in 30 years when he's in a nursing home. Let's see what he says then.

Raiderhader
10-20-2004, 11:54 AM

Hahahaha!

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 11:54 AM

Here's the link to Talking Can's post. Please correct his as well.

Thanks
Misleading Title (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=101754)

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 11:55 AM
Big deal. Call me in 30 years when he's in a nursing home. Let's see what he says then.
Nice. and repworthy

Hel'n
10-20-2004, 12:08 PM

Thanks

I think I'm talking about YOUR POST...

There you go again, "But look over there..."

Give me mod powers and I'll fix both your posts!

(Do you dare?)

;)

Michael Michigan
10-20-2004, 12:09 PM

:toast:

Stinger
10-20-2004, 12:10 PM

Well thats 2 today ROFL ROFL

Saulbadguy
10-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Fvck Lieberman.

Hel'n
10-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Well thats 2 today ROFL ROFL

I've only posted one thread...

I didn't think replies counted on my pursuit of the record!

Raiderhader
10-20-2004, 12:14 PM

(Do you dare?)

;)

That's the point.

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 02:01 PM

(Do you dare?)

;)
Why would I give a child a gun?

Raiderhader
10-20-2004, 02:06 PM

Oh damn...

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 02:14 PM
Fvck Lieberman.
FVCK Kerry

Pants
10-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Because Lieberman thinks Bush supports Israel more than Kerry will, he supports Bush? Oh ok...

OldTownChief
10-20-2004, 04:09 PM
FVCK Kerry

FVCK The Dixie Chicks

the Talking Can
10-20-2004, 04:14 PM

Thanks
ROFL

someone get wolfman a tampon....the only reason I post anything is to watch you come unglued...thank you, seriously, for not letting me down...if you didn't act like a 3 year old girl this forum would be boring as hell

:deevee:
:clap:

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 05:51 PM
ROFL

someone get wolfman a tampon....the only reason I post anything is to watch you come unglued...thank you, seriously, for not letting me down...if you didn't act like a 3 year old girl this forum would be boring as hell

I didn't realize I was crying.

But it does speak volumes about your sad little life if that is the reason you post, doesn't it?

And yet again you avoid a topic that doesn't bode well for the left. What a puss

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 06:06 PM
ROFL

:deevee:
:clap:
Another self appointed know it all, just like Taco.

Hel'n
10-20-2004, 06:22 PM

Because your mommie told you you're supposed to share your toys...

|Zach|
10-20-2004, 07:08 PM
I actully did a paper on this article for my elections class...here are a few more quotes from Ol' Joe.

Lieberman told heavily Jewish audiences Wednesday that Kerry has an impeccable pro-Israel record as a U.S. Senator and would be a strong ally for the Jewish state in the White House.

"I am here to tell you that John Kerry has also been a strong and consistent supporter of Israel and will continue that fight as president," Lieberman said.

"You've got two people here who are strong and consistent supporters of Israel. But then look at everything else," said Lieberman. He said Kerry would be a better president on health care, prescription drugs, the environment, education and Supreme Court appointments.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/politics/content/news/feeds/1013joe.html

My take from this is that Joe kind of cornered Kerry into being explicit about his support for the Jewish base. He feels Kerry and the President have good records with Israel but he wants Kerry to commit to the Jewish voter which is Liebermann's base.

KCWolfman
10-20-2004, 09:59 PM
Because your mommie told you you're supposed to share your toys...
Some things cannot be taught.

Raiderhader
10-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Some things cannot be taught.

Yet some things do change with time. You are now rather adept at sharing a piece of your mind with everyone.

I'd much prefer you just sharing your beer.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 09:12 AM
Yet some things do change with time. You are now rather adept at sharing a piece of your mind with everyone.

I'd much prefer you just sharing your beer.
Take Phil's pisswater and leave my Guinness alone.

Raiderhader
10-21-2004, 11:49 AM
Take Phil's pisswater and leave my Guinness alone.

Phil said I was drinking too much of his beer and cut me off. So I am now shopping around for a new donor.

Clint in Wichita
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
By Tom Curry
National affairs writer
MSNBC
Updated: 4:30 p.m. ET Oct. 19, 2004

Lieberman appeared in Florida last week and mixed an endorsement of Kerry with praise for Bush.

“We are dealing with a president who's had a record of strong, consistent support for Israel. You can't say otherwise,” Lieberman said at one stop, according to a report in the Palm Beach Post. “And I think John Kerry, to reassure people, has to himself be explicit" about his support for Israel.

When your own active members and coworkers of your party are against you, you have an issue.

Lieberman wasn't good enough for your vote 4 years ago; Why do you give a rat's arse what he has to say now?

David.
10-21-2004, 12:08 PM
gayest thread title EVER