Hoover
10-20-2004, 12:49 PM
"I have a plan"

Radar Chief
10-20-2004, 12:49 PM
Keeping his “eye on the ball”.

ENDelt260
10-20-2004, 12:50 PM
Hey dumbf*ck... threads intended to mock presidential candidates belong elsewhere. Get it through your f*cking thick skull.

Radar Chief
10-20-2004, 12:52 PM
Hey dumbf*ck... threads intended to mock presidential candidates belong elsewhere. Get it through your f*cking thick skull.

:spock:

cadmonkey
10-20-2004, 12:53 PM
How about this:

OUR NEXT PRESIDENT ABOUT TO HIT A SOCCER BALL WITH HIS F*CKING HEAD!!!!!!

ENDelt260
10-20-2004, 12:53 PM
:spock:
This was posted in the main forum. Twice.

Gunther_Fan consistently posts crap like this in the main forum.

Saulbadguy
10-20-2004, 12:54 PM

http://home.earthlink.net/~zolanhunter/images/BanHim.jpg

Hoover
10-20-2004, 12:55 PM
I like this one

Hoover
10-20-2004, 12:56 PM
I like this one
It makes Kerry look like Jason Whitlock

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 12:57 PM

I posted this in the DC forum by mistake. I meant to post it in the main forum because this is non partisan. It's just funny no matter if you are a Dem or a Rep. Hey, someone can post a silly pic of GWB for all I care. Funny is funny. When I realized that I had posted it in DC by mistake, (or maybe someone had moved it) I then posted it into the main forum. That's how I ended up with two threads. Geeeeeeeesh. Calm down. It's not the end of the world. You libs need to relax.

Taco John
10-20-2004, 12:58 PM
I dig that coat...

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 12:58 PM
I like this one That scares me!

Taco John
10-20-2004, 01:00 PM
I posted this in the DC forum by mistake. I meant to post it in the main forum because this is non partisan. It's just funny no matter if you are a Dem or a Rep. Hey, someone can post a silly pic of GWB for all I care. Funny is funny. When I realized that I had posted it in DC by mistake, (or maybe someone had moved it) I then posted it into the main forum. That's how I ended up with two threads. Geeeeeeeesh. Calm down. It's not the end of the world. You libs need to relax.

Does it ever bother you to know that people by and large bi-partisainly think that you're the biggest Wee Todd on the Internet?

ENDelt260
10-20-2004, 01:02 PM
It belongs in DC. You consistently post content that belongs in DC in the main forum. Quit f*cking doing it. You'd think that after having every f*cking one of your threads moved, you'd get the damned hint... but, I suppose I should've known you're too stupid to figure it out.

Radar Chief
10-20-2004, 01:03 PM
You libs need to relax.

Definatly wouldn’t be calling Endo a “lib”, at least if I wanted to be accurate.

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 01:04 PM
Does it ever bother you to know that people by and large bi-partisainly think that you're the biggest Wee Todd on the Internet? Wow! I've been promoted. Yesterday, I was the most dislike person on the CP. Today, I have world wide internet fame!! I feel powerful !!! My goal has been to irritate, annoy and anger libs on this BB. (they deserve to be) But now you say that my powers are taking an effect all over the entire internet??!! I must be doing something right. Life is good. :thumb:

Taco John
10-20-2004, 01:05 PM
It's not libs who think you're a dumbass. Well they do, but they're thankful you're on the other team. It's your own guys grabbing their faces in disgust and wishing that you would quit embarassing them...

FloridaChief
10-20-2004, 01:06 PM
It belongs in DC. You consistently post content that belongs in DC in the main forum. Quit f*cking doing it. You'd think that after having every f*cking one of your threads moved, you'd get the damned hint... but, I suppose I should've known you're too stupid to figure it out.

Anytime you'd like to enact your moderator powers to ban that donkey's penis of a human being, I SWEAR TO GOD you'll not hear one dissenting word from me...

BIG_DADDY
10-20-2004, 01:09 PM
Wow! I've been promoted. Yesterday, I was the most dislike person on the CP. Today, I have world wide internet fame!! I feel powerful !!! My goal has been to irritate, annoy and anger libs on this BB. (they deserve to be) But now you say that my powers are taking an effect all over the entire internet??!! I must be doing something right. Life is good. :thumb:

Dude stop, seriously.

Jenson71
10-20-2004, 01:09 PM
My goal has been to irritate, annoy and anger libs on this BB. (they deserve to be) But now you say that my powers are taking an effect all over the entire internet??!!

Still not gettin it? Your own group.... uh, the "cons" think you're a joke. Your childish game ranks with the greatness of gochiefs.

Taco John
10-20-2004, 01:10 PM
As a for instance...

I'd bet money that someone could post a poll that says "Who would you rather see banished from the site forever: Taco John or Gunther Fan?"

I bet you lose that referendum ten out of ten times...

ENDelt260
10-20-2004, 01:11 PM
As a for instance...

I'd bet money that someone could post a poll that says "Who would you rather see banished from the site forever: Taco John or Gunther Fan?"

I bet I win that poll ten out of ten times...
Whoa... the Planet is cyclical in every way...

That poll gets posted... GF creates a bunch of bogus ID's to vote so it looks like he's winning... he gets renamed Phoney_Fan... runs away.. comes back later with new name.

Taco John
10-20-2004, 01:13 PM
Everything about the dude screams with a megaphone: "I am inferior to you in every single way."

With a megaphone. So everyone can hear.

Pennywise
10-20-2004, 01:14 PM
John Kerry making a joke that only one dude knows is racist.

Saulbadguy
10-20-2004, 01:16 PM
Anytime you'd like to enact your moderator powers to ban that donkey's penis of a human being, I SWEAR TO GOD you'll not hear one dissenting word from me...
And if you had a nickel..?

FloridaChief
10-20-2004, 01:19 PM
And if you had a nickel..?

Dude, I've been down at my local grocery store's Cash Star machine converting nickel-filled wheelbarrows into paper currancy...

Saulbadguy
10-20-2004, 01:20 PM

That poll gets posted... GF creates a bunch of bogus ID's to vote so it looks like he's winning... he gets renamed Phoney_Fan... runs away.. comes back later with new name.
Shit or get off the pot. Create the poll.

BIG_DADDY
10-20-2004, 01:30 PM

And denies he ever did it, then :deevee: to a moderator give him some phoney rep to go with his phoney name cause nobody else will. I've seen this someplace before. ROFL :thumb:

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 01:31 PM
John Kerry making a joke that only one dude knows is racist. Classic! :clap:

KCN
10-20-2004, 01:34 PM
How many pictures of Kerry playing sports do we need? This thread is even more lame than Edwards combing his hair. And that says something.

KCN
10-20-2004, 01:34 PM
Dammit GF you made me waste my 1000th post on that.

ENDelt260
10-20-2004, 01:39 PM
Hmm... I can't seem to find the original announcement of a Wash DC forum. I can only find this thread (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=91234&page=1&pp=15). That announcement merely states that mods will move or delete DC threads placed in the main forum. It doesn't set policy for those who habitually place politcally charged threads in the main forum.

Gunther_Fan, the next time you post a "let's mock Kerry and/or Edwards" thread in the main forum, don't be surprised when precedent is set.

FloridaChief
10-20-2004, 01:43 PM
Gunther_Fan, the next time you post a "let's mock Kerry and/or Edwards" thread in the main forum, don't be surprised when precedent is set.

Al Davis

God willing, I can retire the "If I Had A Nickel" graphic soon...

But in the meantime, I see there's still work to be done on the other forum...

Raiderhader
10-20-2004, 01:47 PM
Dude, I've been down at my local grocery store's Cash Star machine converting nickel-filled wheelbarrows into paper currancy...

LOL!

John_Wayne
10-20-2004, 01:48 PM
Dammit GF you made me waste my 1000th post on that. Sorry dude. I'll give you some rep to make up for it. My bad.

Bearcat2005
10-20-2004, 05:08 PM
Hey isn't that from night of the living dead director's cut?

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 05:34 PM
http://us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20041015/i/r1549424839.jpg

ROFL
My advisor said I needed a BOUNCE in the polls.

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 05:37 PM
I like this one
I will caption that with:

Suck my baows.

|Zach|
10-20-2004, 06:53 PM
Does it ever bother you to know that people by and large bi-partisainly think that you're the biggest Wee Todd on the Internet?
Like I said last night....both parties have come together to proclaim his stupidity....