PDA

View Full Version : Kerry: US Troops Dying For the United Nations Is OK, Dying For America Is Not

RINGLEADER
10-20-2004, 01:48 PM
In 1994, discussing the possibility of U.S. troops being killed in Bosnia, he said, "If you mean dying in the course of the United Nations effort, yes, it is worth that. If you mean dying American troops unilaterally going in with some false presumption that we can affect the outcome, the answer is unequivocally no."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A46225-2004Oct19.html

mlyonsd
10-20-2004, 01:52 PM
Well,,,,,yea, we all know Kerry would be afraid to unleash US military power without someone telling him it's ok. I thought that was clear after the debates.

Get some real dirt on him, like his daughter is a lesbian or something.

Cochise
10-20-2004, 01:57 PM
Get some real dirt on him, like his daughter is a lesbian or something.

Yeah, let's make sure we stick to the issues here.

Ugly Duck
10-20-2004, 02:32 PM
Kerry: US Troops Dying For the United Nations Is OK, Dying For America Is NotHmmmm.... I think I'm beginning to recognize a pattern here.... doesn't it kinda seem like RingyDingy takes his own biased interpretation of what someone, and then passes it off as what the person actually said? Pretty soon... folks might start to think that he's being unfair to people by "misquoting" them....

Boyceofsummer
10-20-2004, 02:52 PM
go build a puppet regime in the Middle East. You and you pals want this, get started. Me and my family want no part of this failed plan and neither do most Iraqies.

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 03:37 PM
FVCK Kerry

Calcountry
10-20-2004, 03:43 PM
go build a puppet regime in the Middle East. You and you pals want this, get started. Me and my family want no part of this failed plan and neither do most Iraqies.
Do you think that I am going to tell my son to sign up and serve a traitor?

:shake:

beavis
10-20-2004, 03:47 PM
Wood u mind to take an english class to pleaze?

Boyceofsummer
10-20-2004, 03:51 PM
Wood u mind to take an english class to pleaze?

Ya happy now?

Cochise
10-20-2004, 03:52 PM
this is the #1 reason not to vote for sKerry... U.N. = CiC of the armed forces.