PDA

View Full Version : The swiftboat website? Check out this one.

Frankie
10-20-2004, 11:06 PM
http://www.bushrelativesforkerry.com

Repeat:

http://www.bushrelativesforkerry.com

ROFL

Taco John
10-20-2004, 11:10 PM
They must be gay.

Frankie
10-20-2004, 11:14 PM
They must be gay.

Or conscientious... Ya think? :shrug:

BigMeatballDave
10-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Must've gotten kick outta the will...

BroWhippendiddle
10-21-2004, 11:45 AM
If you look at the family tree you see that they are related to a family named Bush, not necessarily THE Bush family that running for office.

I wonder how many of Kerry's relatives, down 6-7 levels in the family tree, are voting for Bush?

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 11:49 AM
If you look at the family tree you see that they are related to a family named Bush, not necessarily THE Bush family that running for office.

I wonder how many of Kerry's relatives, down 6-7 levels in the family tree, are voting for Bush?
They list themselves as "second cousins" but don't name their relationships or parents. I can't find a single one listed on a legitimate website.

I do think it is ironic that the bosox fans are passing themselves as Bushites changing their mind and their excuses range all the way to "his grandparents were brother and sister". But TJ says it is not nice to point out wacko liars, we should still listen to their message.

BroWhippendiddle
10-21-2004, 12:19 PM
They list themselves as "second cousins" but don't name their relationships or parents. I can't find a single one listed on a legitimate website.

I do think it is ironic that the bosox fans are passing themselves as Bushites changing their mind and their excuses range all the way to "his grandparents were brother and sister". But TJ says it is not nice to point out wacko liars, we should still listen to their message.

If the website is truly real, they may be from a Bush family, but not THE Bush family.

What they said was typical leftist liberal crap, IMO.

Frankie
10-21-2004, 01:59 PM
If the website is truly real, they may be from a Bush family, but not THE Bush family.

What they said was typical leftist liberal crap, IMO.

Oh I get it. The swifties, on the other hand, are all Kerry's cousins.
:hmmm:

BroWhippendiddle
10-22-2004, 07:33 AM

I know you are attempting to make a corelation between two different groups that are not related to the candidates. The difference is that many of the SBVFT served at the same time as Kerry and the rest served in the same capacity as Kerry. Now the unrelated Bush family?

You don't really have a clue except that you are continuing your hatred for the Presidential Bush family. You remain pathetic.

Cochise
10-22-2004, 08:01 AM
Hey, speaking of the Swift Vets, this is a good one:

http://swift3.he.net/~swift3/theyserved.mov

Cochise
10-22-2004, 08:02 AM
This one too, hadn't seen it before:

http://swift3.he.net/~swift3/why.mov

Frankie
10-22-2004, 08:18 AM
I know you are attempting to make a corelation between two different groups that are not related to the candidates. The difference is that many of the SBVFT served at the same time as Kerry and the rest served in the same capacity as Kerry. Now the unrelated Bush family?

You don't really have a clue except that you are continuing your hatred for the Presidential Bush family. You remain pathetic.

To me, pathetic is a blind sheep. I know a couple of good ophtalmologists. PM me if you want their phone number.

mlyonsd
10-22-2004, 08:27 AM

Well actually they could have been considered almost blood brothers when Kerry was over in Vietnam. Fighting the same cause, facing the same dangers, etc.

Kerry only became the black sheep when he came home and testified of all the atrocities he witnessed. After that the family didn't take it too well when they came home and were spat upon. Kind of rubs you the wrong way you know?

Frankie
10-22-2004, 08:37 AM
Kerry only became the black sheep when he came home and testified of all the atrocities he witnessed. After that the family didn't take it too well when they came home and were spat upon. Kind of rubs you the wrong way you know?

So let me see. THERE WERE ATROCITIES as your post here admits. Kerry just should have shut his mouth and not testified to the truth..... What was I thinking. Bad Kerry!...Bad bad Kerry!!

Cochise
10-22-2004, 08:44 AM
I especially like the part with the swiftie wearing his congressional medal of honor.

I did a search and here is a write-up on him:

George Day was a 41 year old veteran of combat in World War II and Korea who was flying a mission in his third war on an August morning in 1967, when an enemy rocket slammed into his F-100, destroying the aircraft and setting in motion a chain of events that would turn into a nightmare that would last for the next six years.

As Major Day ejected from the battered aircraft, his body slammed into its fuselage, breaking his arm in three places and badly spraining his left knee. Perhaps the only stroke of fortune for him that day was that his parachute opened. Upon reaching the ground he was immediately captured and severely beaten. The torture continued for two days during most of which Day was hung upside down by ropes. Finally, an enemy medic crudely set his broken arm and the torture let up slightly. So severe were his injuries and so swollen was his left knee that Day's captors considered him incapable of resistance or escape and only loosely bound him for three more days in a damp cave.

On the sixth night, Day escaped. Barefoot and injured he traveled south for two days, both feet repeatedly cut by sharp rocks and battle debris. Later he would recount the sounds of his pursuers and their dogs all around him day and night, but through a great will to survive he managed to stay one step ahead of them.

On his second night of freedom, unable to continue without rest, the 41 year old pilot sought refuge under a bush. His fitful sleep was suddenly shattered by the nearby explosion of a rocket or bomb, he never knew which. The detonation was so close it threw his body into the air and ruptured his eardrums and sinuses. Shrapnel ripped into his right leg cutting large, open wounds. Vomiting blood, disoriented and with no equilibrium, Major Day languished in the brush for two more days. Then he resumed his trek south to what he hoped would be freedom.

For several days, meager meals of berries and frogs swallowed alive provided the sustenance he needed to continue. After more than a week of struggle Day finally reached the Ben Hai River marking the boundaries of the Demilitarized Zone. Hiding from enemy patrols during the day, he left the cover of jungle that night and used a bamboo log to float across the river and into "no-man's-land". For another week he avoided enemy patrols and several times came heartbreakingly close to attracting the attention of American helicopters and reconnaissance airplanes. With unbelievable strength of character he continued south in hopes of reaching an American patrol that had ventured into the zone.

Somewhere between his 12th to 15th day of escape he began to hear the nearby sounds of American artillery and helicopters. During the darkness of night he continued until the basecamp was in sight. Not wanting to approach the friendly fortress during the darkness that might make the defenders mistake him for an enemy, Day lay down in the jungle to await dawn. Shortly before the sun arose to afford him rescue he looked up to see a North Vietnamese soldier pointing an AK-47 rifle at him. Attempting to escape yet again, Day was shot in his left hand and thigh. A day and a half later he was recaptured and returned to his original prison camp.

Refused medical treatment, Day's gunshot wounds festered and became infected. He was tortured for 48 hours without rest before the enemy finally believed they had broken his will. Day had answered their questions. What they didn't realize was that the man who appeared so broken on the outside had answered every important question with false information.

Two months later, totally destroyed physically, Day was sent north to the infamous Hoa Lo prison camp, where further torture continued.

Most Americans are already aware that conditions at the "Hanoi Hilton" were barbaric. American prisoners faced isolation, humiliation, and torture that lasted for year after year. As the war in Vietnam came to a close however, the North Vietnamese captors realized that the release of American P.O.W.s was imminent and relaxed their vigil. American P.O.W.s responded by becoming more daring in their resistance.

In February, 1971 several American prisoners at the Hoa Loa camp gathered for a forbidden religious service. Suddenly they were interrupted by the enraged enemy guards. As the guards burst into the meeting room with rifles pointed at the prisoners, one of the Americans stood to his feet. Ragged, battered but unbroken, it was George Day. Looking into the muzzles of the enemy rifles he began to sing. The song was "The Star Spangled Banner", our National Anthem.

Next to him, another prisoner stood. Commander James Bond Stockdale was the ranking American in the prison and he lended his voice to Day's anthem of freedom. Soon the other prisoners joined the refrain, and then from throughout the entire prison camp, came the sounds of others. Stockdale, who would join George "Bud" Day in receiving Medals of Honor five years later wrote that although he was punished for the episode, it was exhilarating: "Our minds were now free and we knew it."

A pic of Day and Stockdale receiving their Congressional Medal of Honor from President Ford:

BroWhippendiddle
10-22-2004, 08:57 AM
To me, pathetic is a blind sheep. I know a couple of good ophtalmologists. PM me if you want their phone number.

Who the fck do you think you are? The supreme democrat?? You are being lead down a path of destruction, and being led by someone that doesn't give s shit about you or your ideals. Blind sheep, I'd say that you need to look in the mirror before you start slinging that kind of shit.

Kerry has no idea of what the "middle class" needs let alone the lower class, of which you surely reside. If you were living in India you'd be in the bottom cast of the system, you should be happy that you even have a vote, Kerry may do away with that if he should get elected.

Rather than an opthalmolgist you might be needing a brain transplant as the one you have seems to be very defective. I'd call you retarded but I do not want to insult the people in the world that are challenged either physically or mentally. I can't even call you dumber than a box of rocks, their lobby is strong as well and might file a lawsuit against you for demeaning them.

Radar Chief
10-22-2004, 09:07 AM
So let me see. THERE WERE ATROCITIES as your post here admits. Kerry just should have shut his mouth and not testified to the truth..... What was I thinking. Bad Kerry!...Bad bad Kerry!!

You honestly think that what Kerry was saying back then was the “truth”? :spock:

KCWolfman
10-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Frankie, provide a legitimate link showing their relationship other than their own webpage.

Frankie
10-22-2004, 10:16 AM
You honestly think that what Kerry was saying back then was the “truth”? :spock:

I KNOW there were attrocities. On both sides. I've had VN combat vets as friends/coworkers/associates. If you think everyone drafted/recruited and sent to combat is/was a pure angel and a good guy in white hat you are dead wrong. A long, ugly, frustrating, unconventional and worthless war has a way of bringing out violence in the most decent of people. Let alone those who had a criminal potential to begin with. I have respect for those who serve. But let's not be naive, there are always bad apples in any basket. Their attitude can cook over the heat of war and be fed to some of the more decent in the confusion of it. That many otherwise decent soldiers unravelled and comitted atrocities is the main reason so many of them returned with messed up heads.

Radar Chief
10-22-2004, 10:25 AM
I KNOW there were attrocities. On both sides. I've had VN combat vets as friends/coworkers/associates. If you think everyone drafted/recruited and sent to combat is/was a pure angel and a good guy in white hat you are dead wrong. A long, ugly, frustrating, unconventional and worthless war has a way of bringing out violence in the most decent of people. Let alone those who had a criminal potential to begin with. I have respect for those who serve. But let's not be naive, there are always bad apples in any basket. Their attitude can cook over the heat of war and be fed to some of the more decent in the confusion of it. That many otherwise decent soldiers unravelled and comitted atrocities is the main reason so many of them returned with messed up heads.

That’s good, I know several ‘Nam vets also, even served with a few that hadn’t retired yet. One has even shown me a picture of himself from ‘Nam wearing a necklace of ears, so yes I agree that atrocities took place. But that’s not what I asked. I asked if you thought Kerry was telling the truth when he said he WITNESSED atrocities like the cutting off of ears, arms and heads. I personally have serious doubts, particularly since he can’t provide a single specific incident of it.

Frankie
10-22-2004, 10:27 AM
Who the fck do you think you are? The supreme democrat?? You are being lead down a path of destruction, and being led by someone that doesn't give s shit about you or your ideals. Blind sheep, I'd say that you need to look in the mirror before you start slinging that kind of shit.

Kerry has no idea of what the "middle class" needs let alone the lower class, of which you surely reside. If you were living in India you'd be in the bottom cast of the system, you should be happy that you even have a vote, Kerry may do away with that if he should get elected.

Rather than an opthalmolgist you might be needing a brain transplant as the one you have seems to be very defective. I'd call you retarded but I do not want to insult the people in the world that are challenged either physically or mentally. I can't even call you dumber than a box of rocks, their lobby is strong as well and might file a lawsuit against you for demeaning them.

Whoa there..... my juvenile friend.

Are you sure you are voting for the correct candidate? You must have your candidates reversed in your mind. Reread your post and replace Bush for Kerry and check the history of both (I highlighted a couple of your rants to help you with this). Don't let the sudden revolation shock you. But then again I'm not surprised at your uninformed views. Seventy some of the potential Bush voters abswered "Bush" to the question, "Which candidate advocates allowing access to the cheaper drugs from Canada!"... You must be one of them. :shake:

Frankie
10-22-2004, 10:35 AM
That’s good, I know several ‘Nam vets also, even served with a few that hadn’t retired yet. One has even shown me a picture of himself from ‘Nam wearing a necklace of ears, so yes I agree that atrocities took place. But that’s not what I asked. I asked if you thought Kerry was telling the truth when he said he WITNESSED atrocities like the cutting off of ears, arms and heads. I personally have serious doubts, particularly since he can’t provide a single specific incident of it.

Whether he did or directly witnessed them is moot to me. A non-issue. At the very worst, you can accuse him as presenting to us someone else's witness accounts. Being the spokesman of the vets, that is not out of the norm. But even in that worst scenario, he would be far less a liar than those who were that close to the situation and then, did the bidding of the Nixon administration, by engaging in spreading the far bigger and dishonorable lie that those things did not happen. One John O'Neil comes to mind.

BroWhippendiddle
10-22-2004, 10:43 AM

I know several VN era combat vets. Some of them are very quiet about what they did and why. Others seem to run on caffene when they are telling their stories about their combat action.

I have concluded that most combat vets do not talk openly about what happened, those that do were for the most part relating stories they heard. I'm not saying that they were not there or in combat, but I'm saying they are relating stories that may be suspect in their origin. For the most part, those that were involved with the killing of women and children will not speak openly about it due to the deep wounds they have from having to do it. They are the ones with post traumatic stress syndrome. The people that are the most liable for the innocent lives were people like Lt. Calley(sp) that was in action at Melai(sp). The press got that one and then it developed that all combat troops were guilty, as was witnessed by the testimony Kerry gave before congress.

There were problems, but the current belief that it was rampant throughout the war is ridiculous. Bad apples? Yes, but not to the extent that most believe.

Let me ask you all; Am I a war criminal because I am a Vietnam Veteran? I'd honestly like to hear your responses.

Saggysack
10-22-2004, 10:49 AM
Is BroWhippendiddle Tom Cash? He sure sounds like the wacko.

Radar Chief
10-22-2004, 10:51 AM
Whether he did or directly witnessed them is moot to me. A non-issue.

Thank you Frankie, you just proved exactly what I’ve been say’n for months now. That you just blindly accept whatever lies come from your candidate’s mouth because it’s what you want to hear, while trying to call others “blind” or “sheeple”.
At least you’re at the first step, admitting the problem. Next step is to rectify that problem. :thumb:

BroWhippendiddle
10-22-2004, 10:57 AM
Are you sure you are voting for the correct candidate? You must have your candidates reversed in your mind. Reread your post and replace Bush for Kerry and check the history of both (I highlighted a couple of your rants to help you with this). Don't let the sudden revolation shock you. But then again I'm not surprised at your uninformed views. Seventy some of the potential Bush voters abswered "Bush" to the question, "Which candidate advocates allowing access to the cheaper drugs from Canada!"... You must be one of them.

You mention the outsourcing of prescription drugs. Is that OK with Kerry? Because he has slammed the current administration for outsourcing. Why are the drugs in Canada so cheap?
1. The Canadian government subsidises the drugs so the people of Canada can afford them. Since people have been buying drugs from Canada they have had a 5% increase across the board and if the U.S. can buy drugs over the border it will be increased, not just for us, but for those that the program was intended to help.

2. If we do buy drugs from Canada, what incentive will the drug companies in the U.S. have to try to develop new drugs? The pharmacutical companies in the U.S. have been the world leaders in finding new drugs to treat illnesses. If they no longer make the profit from "in country" sales, why should they keep spending money on developing new drugs?

You say my views are uninformed. That is a laugher. Just because I don't believe you way does not make what I believe wrong and it does not make what you believe as right.

If you think that Kerry actually knows what middle America wants or needs you have swallowed the whole schlong. He has never been associated with the core values of middle class America. He was born rich and has always come off as a class one snob. (Check out how he gets "head of the line" where ever he goes, who do you think he is pushing out of the way? Just in case you aren't aware, it's the "nobodys" of the world that are just in his way.

I erred in only one thing, you don't need a brain surgeon, you need a proctologist, he may be able to help you get your head out of your ass.

Frankie
10-22-2004, 01:10 PM
If we do buy drugs from Canada, what incentive will the drug companies in the U.S. have to try to develop new drugs?

MONEY. Only not as ungodly much.

If you think that Kerry actually knows what middle America wants or needs you have swallowed the whole schlong. He has never been associated with the core values of middle class America. He was born rich and has always come off as a class one snob.

Let's see. One George W Bush was born in poverty and worked his way up. All the reports about the young GWB being a spoiled brat evoking his/his dad's connection's at a snap of the finger is untrue. And he never held high positions with big corporations. Even though we all know those rumored corporations are very worried you and I and put our welfare first.

Being born rich is not a sin my friend. Forgetting the less fortunate is. When you read up the biographies of the two candidates and their careers you see what I mean.

Cochise
10-22-2004, 01:13 PM
Thank you Frankie, you just proved exactly what I’ve been say’n for months now. That you just blindly accept whatever lies come from your candidate’s mouth because it’s what you want to hear, while trying to call others “blind” or “sheeple”.
At least you’re at the first step, admitting the problem. Next step is to rectify that problem. :thumb:

It's ironic that Crankie is probably the most blind party hack on the board, but is at the same time the very first to call someone else a sheep.

mlyonsd
10-22-2004, 01:13 PM

I'm not defending or condemning anything here....just pointing out the swifties motivation for their actions.

Radar Chief
10-22-2004, 01:48 PM
It's ironic that Crankie is probably the most blind party hack on the board, but is at the same time the very first to call someone else a sheep.

Amazingly ironic.