PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, Taco is really hurt by my post

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Check out the posts he made to me

Man he must be really offended since I caught him

Read my signature if you don't know what I am talking about.

I keep on trying to email him but he won't respond. I sent him 3 emails and he has yet to respond,

The guy can't take anything he gets offended easily.

Pants
10-21-2004, 11:39 AM
Once again, your signature is taken out of context. I could do the same about some other stuff, like Bus saying "We will NOT have an all volunteer military."

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Once again, your signature is taken out of context. I could do the same about some other stuff, like Bus saying "We will NOT have an all volunteer military."
This is a good point. That was quite a sound byte.

Taco John
10-21-2004, 11:42 AM
Oh god... another one whining about rep.

You started a rep war with me. I had four neg reps in a row from you. Yes, I neg repped you originally because you spammed a thread with stuff that had nothing to do with the thread at hand... Then you hit me four times.

Quit being such a pussy.

Pants
10-21-2004, 11:45 AM

You started a rep war with me. I had four neg reps in a row from you. Yes, I neg repped you originally because you spammed a thread with stuff that had nothing to do with the thread at hand... Then you hit me four times.

Quit being such a pussy.

he can't help it, he was born a conservative.

I KID, I KID.

Radar Chief
10-21-2004, 11:46 AM
Why don’t you two just go ahead screw and get it over with. The rest of us are getting tired of this foreplay.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 11:53 AM
Why don’t you two just go ahead screw and get it over with. The rest of us are getting tired of this foreplay.

I agree, those two should just get a room with Metro and GoChiefs, a case of D-cell batteries, and just work this all out.

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 11:54 AM
WTF?? Are Taco and jaZ 'on a break?' Or are they just 'sophisticated?'

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 11:54 AM
ROFL

Pants
10-21-2004, 11:55 AM
So the conservatives can agree with each other and defend each others opinions, but when the "lib pussies" do it, it's somehow gay? That's the fvcking logic behind your every guys' point. Hypocrite motherfvckers.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 11:56 AM
He keeps on giving me neg rep. Is he that insecure of himself?

I had four neg reps in a row from you.

ROFL

Radar Chief
10-21-2004, 12:05 PM
So the conservatives can agree with each other and defend each others opinions, but when the "lib pussies" do it, it's somehow gay? That's the fvcking logic behind your every guys' point. Hypocrite motherfvckers.

You’d be better off saving that victim card for a more appropriate topic/post. I don’t think KingPriest or Taco are “libs”.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:11 PM
You’d be better off saving that victim card for a more appropriate topic/post. I don’t think KingPriest or Taco are “libs”.

Oh, I'm getting paranoid (yesterday was brutal on my virgin ass), thought you were talking about me. And TJ might not be liberal but since he opposes pretty much everybody else here, he falls in the category.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 12:12 PM
I see metrolike is continuing on his campaign to be enshrined in the "Planet Douche Hall of Fame"

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:16 PM
I see metrolike is continuing on his campaign to be enshrined in the "Planet Douche Hall of Fame"

What's your obsession with me? Fvck off, already. Read my post, dumb fvcker.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Don't overreact or anything.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:19 PM
Don't overreact or anything.

I can't help that you hurt my feelings and make me cry.

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 12:23 PM
I can't help that you hurt my feelings and make me cry.
OMFG - ROFL ROFL

What did the five fingers say to the face?
SLAP!! I'm Endelt, b!tch!!!!

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Negative rep for starting a thread about rep.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Negative rep for starting a thread about rep.

Ditto.

Oh and Baby Lee, just to make things clear, I was joking...

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 12:27 PM

Quit being such a pussy.

Whining? ROFL I neg rep you for bad crap as well.. Who cares if the thread was spammed and it wasn't by the way? It was a question to Talking Can. I asked him several times to answer a question about Kerry that he was running way from. How was that spamming?

10-14-2004, 12:00 AM
Post #12

KingPriest2
Super Grover

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by the Talking Can
hey, I just follow the republican play book...."nuisance" etc.....he said it, context is irrelevant according to republicans

though Bush is pretty clear, isn't he?

"And, again, I don't know where he is. I -- I'll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again not answering I just want a honest answer.

Tell me something why does Kerry say he has a plan but yet never says what it is.

You came back with this

Biggest lie of the night? 10-14-2004 12:31 AM Taco John Quit polluting this topic with off topic crap. Just becuase you didn't pay attention, doesn't mean the plan wasn't well articulated.

And this happened because ot his question and then your neg rep response

10-13-2004, 11:32 PM
Post #2

KingPriest2
Super Grover

Location: KCMO For the third time you never answered my question.

Tell me something why does Kerry say he has a plan but yet never says what it is.

Biggest lie of the night? 10-14-2004 01:43 AM Taco John I can't help it if you're in the lowest 5% of the nation in comprehension. If youre going to go off topic, the least you could do is do it in a way that makes you look like you know what's going on around you...

Then you came back with this as a reponse to my post

Project Vote Smart Not ... 10-19-2004 10:17 AM Taco John Only a moron wouldn't know who they are voting for right now. I didn't want to get in a long drawn out explination of it with my neighbor. But since you're intent of a rep war, you've got it.

And this

Talked my neighbor out ... 10-19-2004 04:18 PM Taco John Whatever... You started the war. Why else would I have 4 neg reps in a row from you?

And this

Oops. Iran endorses Bu... 10-20-2004 01:19 PM Taco John Absolutely I do. I'm not confused about this at all... But then, being a lot smarter than you, I can make fine distinctions on points.

And this

Any theories on why Rob... 10-21-2004 10:30 AM Taco John

And then the reponse to this thread

Hmm, Taco is really hur... 10-21-2004 11:43 AM Taco John Quit being such a pussy

7 times? Who cares. I think this is stupid in the way you are acting. Grow up. I sent you 3 emails to discuss but you won't respond. This is the only way I can talk to you and get any response.

You just need to relax. Do you know how to take jokes? razing? I guess not.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:33 PM
He said while stating everyone who disagrees with him is an "ignorant fvck".

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:37 PM
He said while stating everyone who disagrees with him is an "ignorant fvck".

WTF does that have to do with anything? You guys gang up on me all the time, when did I call you gay for that? KCWolfamn your irrelevant posts to divert the attention are getting old, fast.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:41 PM
WTF does that have to do with anything? You guys gang up on me all the time, when did I call you gay for that? KCWolfamn your irrelevant posts to divert the attention are getting old, fast.
Because you react, usually in a negative manner.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:41 PM
I was pointing out your hypocrisy.... watch closely now.

You are an ignorant fvck.

How can anyone believe that, you are an ignorant fvck.

Anyone who would say different is an ignorant fvck.

then
That's the fvcking logic behind your every guys' point.

With the every ironic
Hypocrite motherfvckers.

Now, so you don't get confused, I am going to a related topic on you:

metro - Your antagonistical stance against everyone who disagrees with you sets you up to be smacked around. Then you get defensive about it. That makes you a pussy, not the fact that you defend the comments of others

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:42 PM
Because you react, usually in a negative manner.
Award to the Jewish Kansan.

rep

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 12:43 PM
metro - Your antagonistical stance against everyone who disagrees with you sets you up to be smacked around. Then you get defensive about it. That makes you a pussy

A douche, dammit! It makes him a douche!

Oh, hell... you ignorant fvcks would never listen to me. Fvck you all!

Baby Lee
10-21-2004, 12:44 PM

Ignorant fvcks, unite!!!!

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 12:45 PM
Taco just relax. YOu do not need to be upset. It is only the internet.

Don't take things so seriously

Amnorix
10-21-2004, 12:46 PM
This whole thread is teh ghey...

:shrug:

Saulbadguy

Pot meet kettle. Let off some steam.

ENDelt260

Go away. This thread is no longer about you.

KCWolfman

fvck off, fvckity fvck fvck.

I do think it is cvte that he svbstitvtes vowels to not sound as harsh.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:47 PM
This whole thread is teh ghey...

:shrug:
Naw, there is some funny stuff in here.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 12:48 PM

You got mail.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:49 PM
How is me calling you ignorant being hypocritical of me? You took stuff out of context when I really felt you were being ignorant about some abortion issues, because you ASSUMED something I never said.

I was saying that to call liberals who gang up on cons is hypocritical since that's all the cons do... I don't see how the fact that I called you ignorant is relevant here.

Pants
10-21-2004, 12:51 PM

I substitute them because a v looks like a u, so that I don't see this "(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )". Glad you figured that one out.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:52 PM
How is me calling you ignorant being hypocritical of me? You took stuff out of context when I really felt you were being ignorant about some abortion issues, because you ASSUMED something I never said.

I was saying that to call liberals who gang up on cons is hypocritical since that's all the cons do... I don't see how the fact that I called you ignorant is relevant here.
Metrolike, here is some advice from a novice planeteer. Get some thick skin. I'm sure you are a decent person, but when you react negatively when people have a differing opinion, you will likely get ganged up upon.

Also, the victim card on a message board doesn't work. Calling someone "ignorant" generally never works either.

Accept the fact that people have different opinions and beliefs, and don't get so fvckin pissed off about it. :thumb:

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 12:53 PM
Metrolike, here is some advice from a novice planeteer. Get some thick skin. I'm sure you are a decent person, but when you react negatively when people have a differing opinion, you will likely get ganged up upon.

Also, the victim card on a message board doesn't work. Calling someone "ignorant" generally never works either.

Accept the fact that people have different opinions and beliefs, and don't get so fvckin pissed off about it. :thumb:
Shut up you ignorant fvck!

Typical fvcking lib pussy. I bet you want to have gay sex with metrolike.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:54 PM

Nice sig you got there.

KCWolfman

'Tard, listen closely (gotta keep reminding myself I am talking to Kansas educated children here):

You said "that is all they ever do". I pointed out that you continually state that ANYONE (not just me) who disagrees with you is "ignorant", not just me; therefore, that is all YOU EVER do. It is hypocritical when you continually attack those who disagree with you as well.

KingPriest2

ROFL

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:55 PM
I substitute them because a v looks like a u, so that I don't see this "(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. )". Glad you figured that one out.
Why do I feel like I am George Burns trying to explain to Gracie what is funny and what isn't?

Cochise

I am glad that someone else is noticing this.

I think we should get him and GF to breed and create the ultimate troll.

Pants
Yeah, yeah I know. But you should read the thread where I was calling him ignorant. And now he brings it up here, to completelly change the thread and once again have people gang up on me. The very thing I was trying to prove hypocritcal of them. :shake: .

ENDelt260
Nice sig you got there.
Bastard.

I actually said the word 'bastard' out loud when I read your post.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 12:56 PM

He must have one of the few Latin keyboards in existence.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:57 PM
Yeah, yeah I know. But you should read the thread where I was calling him ignorant. And now he brings it up here, to completelly change the thread and once again have people gang up on me. The very thing I was trying to prove hypocritcal of them. :shake: .
Everyone on CP has been a hypocrite in one shape or form. Pointless to bring it up.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 12:57 PM
to completelly change the thread and once again have people gang up on me.

I got news for ya, junior.... people are gonna cap on you whether KcWolfman shows up or not. It has to do with the stuff you post... KCW is just joining in on the party.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 12:58 PM
He must have one of the few Latin keyboards in existence.
I hate when he posts 564,654,852,355,778,001

KingPriest2
END, you got mail

ENDelt260
Everyone on CP has been a hypocrite in one shape or form.

Bah. Not me. I'm perfect.

KCWolfman
I got news for ya, junior.... people are gonna cap on you whether KcWolfman shows up or not. It has to do with the stuff you post... KCW is just joining in on the party.
No, I am the bad man, really.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 12:59 PM
Bah. Not me. I'm perfect.
Fvckin hypocrite.

Clint in Wichita
10-21-2004, 01:01 PM
Who gives a (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) about rep?

Make mine negative one billion. So what?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:02 PM
'Tard, listen closely (gotta keep reminding myself I am talking to Kansas educated children here):

You said "that is all they ever do". I pointed out that you continually state that ANYONE (not just me) who disagrees with you is "ignorant", not just me; therefore, that is all YOU EVER do. It is hypocritical when you continually attack those who disagree with you as well.

Yeah calling people ignorant is all I ever do. I still believe I called you ignorant for legit reasons, I don't just throw that word around like you say I do, so I still don't understand why you brought that up here.

Radar Chief

Ever been thrown into a cage where people were charged for the chance to poke you with a sharpened stick?

Hel'n
KP2 = GF ??

David.
10-21-2004, 01:06 PM
why is there no gangbang of KP2 for being a pussy and complaining about neg rep?

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 01:07 PM
why is there no gangbang of KP2 for being a pussy and complaining about neg rep?
Because metrolike showed up and made himself the more entertaining target.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:07 PM
They are busy with me. Good times.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Ever been thrown into a cage where people were charged for the chance to poke you with a sharpened stick?

I think it's more likely he would pay to have himself thrown in a cage and poked with people's "sticks".

See, metro, it's not just me, there are a lot of people who think you're acting like a cockhole

Radar Chief
10-21-2004, 01:14 PM
I think it's more likely he would pay to have himself thrown in a cage and poked with people's "sticks".

Probably about the same reaction either way.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:15 PM
Because metrolike showed up and made himself the more entertaining target.

meh, I'm just trying to divert the gangbang. The pile-ons here are....boring.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 01:17 PM
The is the second time recently I've seen the word gangbang used in this fashion. I don't care for it.

Saulbadguy
Who would have thought...an MU student trying to help a KU student.

KingPriest2

Hold on now. I was not complaining about neg rep. I posted that to show that TJ was upset and insecure over my post. I don't care about the neg rep. If I did I would be giving him neg rep for what he did I have not giving him any in response to what he gave me but I haven't

TJ relax buddy.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:18 PM
The is the second time recently I've seen the word gangbang used in this fashion. I don't care for it.

haha, sorry. How about.....OH gangRAPING

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Maybe later they'll work on a remedial math problem together as well.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:19 PM
Hold on now. I was not complaining about neg rep. I posted that to show that TJ was upset and insecure over my post. I don't care about the neg rep. If I did I would be giving him neg rep for what he did I have not giving him any in response to what he gave me but I haven't

TJ relax buddy.

why start a thread about it? Other than to beg for people to rep you maybe? I don't get it.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:20 PM
Maybe later they'll work on a remedial math problem together as well.

HA I don't even know what remedial math is JOKES ON YOU!!!!

Pants
So I guess we are done here? OK, thanks for the session guys, I'll be back for more later.

David.

well, if you'd PICK a damn college maybe I'd help you :p

Cochise
Starting a thread to whine about rep is about as lame as possible, fwiw.

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 01:21 PM
well, if you'd PICK a damn college maybe I'd help you :p
Well, I can tell you its definately not in the shithole that is known as Columbia, MO.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 01:22 PM
So I guess we are done here? OK, thanks for the session guys, I'll be back for more later.

At least move around a little next time, that was boring.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Well, I can tell you its definately not in the shithole that is known as Columbia, MO.

ROFL, actually I know a couple guys transfering from KU to MU. :shrug: maybe Columbia doesn't suck as bad as Lawrence or wherever the eff that school is(wait...are you even rooting for them now?)

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 01:23 PM
You like it when your man squirms, eh?

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 01:24 PM
ROFL, actually I no a couple guys transfering from KU to MU. :shrug: maybe Columbia doesn't suck as bad as Lawrence or whereever the eff that school is(wait...are you even rooting for them now?)
You no a couple of guys eh?

Perhaps its because of the same reason you are going their, lower standards.

Soupnazi
This thread is a total turd.

Over the last couple of days, Metrolike is posting like a woman who just found out her boyfriends' been screwing her best friend.

Pants

You want me to suck your dick while I'm it too? Jeezus man...

KingPriest2
Starting a thread to whine about rep is about as lame as possible, fwiw.

I should have stated what I was trying to say better. I was not complaining or whine about rep.

It was to show that TJ was hurt by what my signature says and telling him to relax. That was my whole point of this.

I was trying to show how TJ was overreacted in his neg reps. I don't care about the neg rep. It is the internet.

David.
10-21-2004, 01:25 PM

heh, I fixed it. I retyped the thing like 5 times, I was bound to (. x. )(. x. )(. x. )(. x. ) it up

Taco John
10-21-2004, 01:30 PM
Wow... A thread whining about Rep has exploded into a 6 page gangbang on somebody who WASN'T the one whining about getting negative rep.

Carry on...

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 01:30 PM
KP2 = GF ??

What?

David.
10-21-2004, 01:31 PM
Wow... A thread whining about Rep has exploded into a 6 page gangbang on somebody who WASN'T the one whining about getting negative rep.

Carry on...

my point exactly.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 01:33 PM

Carry on...

Metro just showed up and started begging for it, it's not really our fault.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:38 PM
Metro just showed up and started begging for it, it's not really our fault.

Umm no, KCW showed up and started the shit with his irrelevant BS. Then people like you (who disliked me) jumped in started the gang bang.

Radar Chief
10-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Umm no, KCW showed up and started the shit with his irrelevant BS. Then people like you (who disliked me) jumped in started the gang bang.

It “started” when you flipped out over a comment that wasn’t even directed at’cha.

Cochise
10-21-2004, 01:41 PM

Man, you just rolled in and started showing your ass, it wasn't that anyone started anything with you.

2bikemike
10-21-2004, 01:41 PM
I guess I have to stay out of this pissing contest. I don't want my participation being misconstrued.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 01:42 PM
Blaming KCW AGAIN? Sheezus... this would've happened without him.

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:48 PM
It “started” when you flipped out over a comment that wasn’t even directed at’cha.

I agree, those two should just get a room with Metro and GoChiefs, a case of D-cell batteries, and just work this all out.

Yeah, Radar Chief.

And ENDelt, no one was even talking to me before KCW showed up. And besides, were we to come back to the point, was I not right?

Oh and yeah Cohise, joining a thread and posting is what this forum is for, otherwise it would be all PM's.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 01:50 PM
And ENDelt, no one was even talking to me before KCW showed up. And besides, were we to come back to the point, was I not right?

That's complete bullshit. Why would you even post that when it's so easy for a person to click on the earlier pages of the thread and see you're FOS?

Pants
10-21-2004, 01:55 PM
That's complete bullshit. Why would you even post that when it's so easy for a person to click on the earlier pages of the thread and see you're FOS?

Because Kerry is a flip-flopper and I like him and want to be like him?

Why can't I post some BS and make it pass off as truth when others can?

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 01:59 PM
I guess I have to stay out of this pissing contest. I don't want my participation being misconstrued.

mine was.

Bwana
10-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Hey Metrolike, You really need to switch to decaf. :thumb:

RINGLEADER
10-21-2004, 02:10 PM
What's your obsession with me? Fvck off, already. Read my post, dumb fvcker.

Can't we all just get along...

the Talking Can
10-21-2004, 02:16 PM
how do threads become gay (this is the Queen mother of gay threads)?

nature or nurture?

Radar Chief
10-21-2004, 02:17 PM

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Haha. Awesome.

Taco John
10-21-2004, 02:31 PM
This has got to be one of the more classic rep whine threads in Planet existence...

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 02:34 PM
KP, here is where you went wrong buddy. You associate giving neg rep with being insecure. Yet, you yourself gave him neg rep. Can you see why this thread seems stupid to others?

Taco John
10-21-2004, 02:36 PM
He's not whining. He's just pointing out a meaningless injustice.

There's a difference.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 02:51 PM
He's not whining. He's just pointing out a meaningless injustice.

There's a difference.

Then answer my emails. You must be insecure.

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Then answer my emails. You must be insecure.
Perhaps he just doesn't give a shit.

stevieray
10-21-2004, 02:55 PM
Mama's boy.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 02:56 PM
Mama's boy.
Them are fightin words!

:p

stevieray
10-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Them are fightin words!

I know.... :hmmm:

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 03:13 PM
Yeah calling people ignorant is all I ever do. I still believe I called you ignorant for legit reasons, I don't just throw that word around like you say I do, so I still don't understand why you brought that up here.
I found three posts with the initial search in which you called someone ignorant. I found another 2 in which you called them stupid. And a single reference in which you referred to others attending an "agriculture school" to be less intelligent than yourself.

While looking, I noted that approximately 75% of your posts over the last couple of days you are bitching about how someone else perceives you. Grow balls or put on a skirt.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 03:15 PM

You realize in insulting his intelligence regarding his spelling acumen, you created the same error with "their" instead of "there"?

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 03:15 PM
You're making assumptions, Russ. How do you know he's not presently wearing a skirt?

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 03:16 PM
Yeah, Radar Chief.

Oh and yeah Cohise, joining a thread and posting is what this forum is for, otherwise it would be all PM's.
Really?

Ignorant fvck

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 03:17 PM
how do threads become gay (this is the Queen mother of gay threads)?

nature or nurture?
There is a study going on as we speak, probably funded by our dollars.

KCWolfman
10-21-2004, 03:17 PM
KP, here is where you went wrong buddy. You associate giving neg rep with being insecure. Yet, you yourself gave him neg rep. Can you see why this thread seems stupid to others?
To everyone, not just others.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 03:31 PM
To everyone, not just others.
Well I said others becuase it seems as though it wasn't stupid to him...he posted it.

SO KCW! What now?!?!?! Yes, I went there....

Say something else...

SAY SOMETHIN!!!

I am the biggest internet hardass the world as ever known and I am taking everyone on.

stevieray
10-21-2004, 03:35 PM
Well I said others becuase it seems as though it wasn't stupid to him...he posted it.

SO KCW! What now?!?!?! Yes, I went there....

Say something else...

SAY SOMETHIN!!!

I am the biggest internet hardass the world as ever known and I am taking everyone on.

and it only took two years.

ah yes. I remember when Zach was just a wee lad, cracking people up with his dry humor..now look at him....

ROFL

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 03:38 PM
and it only took two years.

ah yes. I remember when Zach was just a wee lad, cracking people up with his dry humor..now look at him....

ROFL
I am a broken down shell of a poster. :banghead: ROFL

stevieray
10-21-2004, 03:39 PM
I am a broken down shell of a poster. :banghead: ROFL

Welcome to the club... :)

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 03:40 PM
Perhaps he just doesn't give a shit.

He must give a shit because of the way he is acting.

|Zach|
10-21-2004, 03:41 PM
Welcome to the club... :)
Man, we need to get the mojo back...something needs to happen...

ENDelt260
10-21-2004, 03:44 PM
He must give a shit because of the way he is acting.
That's an interesting interpretation.

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 03:56 PM
You want me to suck your dick while I'm it too? Jeezus man...

:shake:

David.
10-21-2004, 04:00 PM
how come the chief guy can never get his ass clean??

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 04:08 PM

ROFL Good Question

The Bad Guy
10-21-2004, 04:31 PM
Do you people really care this much about this stupid rep shit?

stumppy
10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
I gotta nominate this one for the classics. If just for Endelts comments alone.ROFL One of the better bitch slappings I've seen in awhile.

mikey23545
10-21-2004, 04:45 PM

That has got to be one sore, chapped ass by now....

I would guess Metrolike could empathize....

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 04:46 PM
Ignorant fvcks, unite!!!!
IM THERE!!

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 04:48 PM

Sounds like you have been there ya ignorant fvck! :p

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 05:03 PM

Carry on...
Like we needed your stamp of approval or something. :shake: Typical Taco shit.

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 05:04 PM
So by admitting it is a gang bang means you like it?

Taco John
10-21-2004, 06:05 PM
Like we needed your stamp of approval or something. :shake: Typical Taco shit.

Isn't that what this thread is about originally? Someone desperately needing my stamp of approval and then whining to the community because they don't have it?

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 06:16 PM
Isn't that what this thread is about originally? Someone desperately needing my stamp of approval and then whining to the community because they don't have it?

WTF?

The Bad Guy
10-21-2004, 06:39 PM
WTF?

It's exactly what you did on this thread.

You cried about Taco negative repping you.

Boo friggen hoo, someone neg repped me. My world is ending.

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 06:39 PM
So by admitting it is a gang bang means you like it?

Hell yes he does, earlier he was asking to suck someone's dick.

Iowanian
10-21-2004, 06:40 PM

Thats like saying that it hurts to fall onto concrete from 30' in the air.

Rep Beggers walk Like Castro.

Iowanian
10-21-2004, 06:42 PM
my point exactly.

You wanted your turn as Pivot man or what?

Calcountry
10-21-2004, 06:49 PM
Point taken.

:)

David.
10-21-2004, 07:00 PM
You wanted your turn as Pivot man or what?

nah, I'd hate to unseat you. I know you take so much pride in your position

Iowanian
10-21-2004, 07:12 PM
You're right...........I'm definitely the poster in the Chiefsplanet Prison yard with my naked arse in the air pulling my cheeks apart while daring the board to hit it at a 10' run.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:10 PM
It's exactly what you did on this thread.

You cried about Taco negative repping you.

Boo friggen hoo, someone neg repped me. My world is ending.

That isn't the case at all. I don't care about the neg rep. Who fuking cares.

All I know is I should have rephrased it.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:11 PM
You obviously f*cking care enough to waste your f*cking time sending him three f*cking emails.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:13 PM
You obviously f*cking care enough to waste your f*cking time sending him three f*cking emails.

To tell him to relax. DOn't throw a tantrum over it. It is only the internet. Who fu*king cares.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:14 PM
To tell him to relax. DOn't throw a tantrum over it. It is only the internet. Who fu*king cares.

No one really. Well, except you.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:23 PM
No one really. Well, except you.

No. I was just trying to point out that TJ was overreacting that was the whole intent of this thread. Nothing more Nothing less.

If I was complaining I would be like TJ You fu*king azzhole. You are a prick for neg repping me I didn't do that. Now did I

I'll be honest I was mad at first but that was it I sent 3 neg reps to him because of what he sent me but he kept on but I stopped. I was telling to relax. but he kept getting pissed.

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 08:26 PM
King you got a bunch of little green boxes........GET OVER IT!!!!

Phobia
10-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Wow - cool thread. Rep to everybody.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:32 PM

Can you just get rid of moving sigs instead?

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:40 PM
King you got a bunch of little green boxes........GET OVER IT!!!!

I am over it.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:41 PM

Hey Phob. Call me sometime on my cell I need to ask you something

Phobia
10-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Dude - I don't have your #. I've gone through at least 2 phones since I last had it programmed in.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 08:43 PM
Can you just get rid of moving sigs instead?

Why don't you just disable animation in your browser if you feel strongly about it?

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Well, there's some instances where I would want it...

Fine...make me do all the work. I'm only the best poster this site has ever seen. No, I'm small potatoes. Don't mind me. I buy the Chiefsplanet hats, the Chiefsplanet golfclubs, and the Chiefsplanet wool socks. But I'm not "camera friendly" and I don't "own a toothbrush" or "wipe properly". No respect I tell ya.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 08:48 PM
Dude - I don't have your #. I've gone through at least 2 phones since I last had it programmed in.

OK I will email it to you.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:48 PM
You can disable avators but you can't disable sigs I see.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Keep looking, you can disable sigs.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:51 PM
It's not in the buddy/ignore list part...

Okay, I give up. Where is it?

KCN
10-21-2004, 08:52 PM
You can disable avators but you can't disable sigs I see.

Oh yes you can. Those of us who log onto CP at work have to.

Under "options".

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 08:54 PM
Well, there's some instances where I would want it...

Fine...make me do all the work. I'm only the best poster this site has ever seen. No, I'm small potatoes. Don't mind me. I buy the Chiefsplanet hats, the Chiefsplanet golfclubs, and the Chiefsplanet wool socks. But I'm not "camera friendly" and I don't "own a toothbrush" or "wipe properly". No respect I tell ya.

ROFL

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Where can I order a Chiefsplanet hat?

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:57 PM

Under "options".

I didn't want to give them all up. I especially like mine because it is the best, like everything about me. However, I'll try it out I guess.

BTW, that "report" is ridiculously hilarious.

Jenson71
10-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Ugh, it feels really cold now.

KingPriest2
10-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Phil I got it sent to you.

Phobia
10-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Where can I order a Chiefsplanet hat?

Well, tough question. We were gonna order a bunch of hats and shirts this season, but with the Chiefs sucking, I'm not willing to take on that expense and be stuck with a bunch of merchandise. I'll chat with the boss and determine what we're gonna do.

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 09:08 PM

Under "options".

When I was using IE I had to turn off sigs at the office but since I went to Mozella I turned then back on and it seems to be OK. Moz loads text before rendering graphics and it seems to be a lot faster. With high speed it dosent seem to make a difference.

KCN
10-21-2004, 09:13 PM
When I was using IE I had to turn off sigs at the office but since I went to Mozella I turned then back on and it seems to be OK. Moz loads text before rendering graphics and it seems to be a lot faster. With high speed it dosent seem to make a difference.

I love that about Mozilla. I don't really care about the graphics-loading time...but there are only so many times that my advisor can walk by and see jiggling breasts or Kerry in a pop-a-squat position before he gets suspicious.

And I got busted.

Iowanian
10-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Phil I got it sent to you.

Chip Douglas..........you sound like the friggin Cable guy on Phildo's answering machine, wanting to split a Heinekin after you broke the Rim.

Sure Phil.........you only pick up the phone when you need something....like your cable fixed

OldTownChief
10-21-2004, 11:34 PM
which one is cable guy?