PDA

View Full Version : The Abortion Argument....again.

The Pedestrian
10-21-2004, 04:39 PM
Alright, I gotta vent about the whole abortion topic before I'm forced to uphold it next week for a case. I've also been hearing a lot of talk about it for this reason and that reason...of course, the major argument FOR it is usually "she didn't choose to get pregnant", "it's a major inconvenience", or something along those lines. So here's what I'm saying in return: How about we legalize murder? No one deserves to be around annoying people, and these people are major inconveniences for this reason and that reason...and does anyone ever choose to stay around people they hate? Of course not! So how about it? How about we either legalize murder or make abortion illegal?

Saulbadguy
10-21-2004, 04:42 PM
Ok.

I'm all for legalizing murder.

FloridaChief
10-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm beginning to see the logic of retroactive abortion...

el borracho
10-21-2004, 08:57 PM
There is no need to legalize abortion since it is already legal except for some term restrictions. Legalize murder? You can't be serious. Perhaps you meant capital punishment?

KCN
10-21-2004, 09:01 PM
No he meant murder. Since abortion is legal we might as well be consistent.

ChiefsCountry
10-21-2004, 11:15 PM
How about just outlaw abortion?

Pitt Gorilla
10-21-2004, 11:23 PM
Alright, I gotta vent about the whole abortion topic before I'm forced to uphold it next week for a case. I've also been hearing a lot of talk about it for this reason and that reason...of course, the major argument FOR it is usually "she didn't choose to get pregnant", "it's a major inconvenience", or something along those lines. So here's what I'm saying in return: How about we legalize murder? No one deserves to be around annoying people, and these people are major inconveniences for this reason and that reason...and does anyone ever choose to stay around people they hate? Of course not! So how about it? How about we either legalize murder or make abortion illegal?I have no problem with survival of the fittest; I'm surprised that YOU would make such a suicidal argument...