PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry bumper stickers.....

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 07:46 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers........

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 07:47 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers........ .

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 07:48 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers.........

Chiefnj
10-22-2004, 07:54 AM
I saw a good bumper sticker yesterday. It can be interpreted many ways:

"We're all wearing the blue dress now."

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 07:55 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers.........

Radar Chief
10-22-2004, 08:02 AM
I saw a good bumper sticker yesterday. It can be interpreted many ways:

"We're all wearing the blue dress now."

Now THATís funny. ROFL

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 08:03 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers........ ,

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 08:06 AM
Man, the emails are flying around now. I keep getting political jokes and pictures and such in my email. You might have seen these already. Here are some John Kerry bumper stickers........-