PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Honor Download

Patriot 21
10-22-2004, 11:50 PM
Stolen Honor Download (http://www.annointed.net/video/stolen_honor_final1.wmv)

WOW! :shake: :shake: :shake:

John_Wayne
10-22-2004, 11:59 PM
I've had this downloaded on my laptop for a few days. It's really good.

Ugly Duck
10-23-2004, 02:55 PM
I've had this downloaded on my laptop for a few days. It's really good.Wow! Whooee! Look at the amazing response that the SwiftLiar clones are getting! Wow!

Patriot 21
10-23-2004, 04:47 PM
Wow! Whooee! Look at the amazing response that the SwiftLiar clones are getting! Wow!

Ignorant ba$tard. If you had watched it you would realize what a complete and utter "moran" you just made of yourself. :shake:

Ugly Duck
10-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Ignorant ba$tard. If you had watched it you would realize what a complete and utter "moran" you just made of yourself. :shake:Oh, I see... if I watch this propaganda piece I'll all of a sudden become a Bush supporter.... naw, only a moran would think that. Only a moran would actually believe election-year tripe. And we're not morans, are we, Patriot?

Jenson71
10-23-2004, 05:10 PM
We're all morons, living in a moronic world, just trying to find where we belong.

BCD
10-23-2004, 05:11 PM
Oh, I see... if I watch this propaganda piece I'll all of a sudden become a Bush supporter.... naw, only a moran would think that. Only a moran would actually believe election-year tripe. And we're not morans, are we, Patriot?I'm sure you've seen F 9/11, right?

Jenson71
10-23-2004, 05:25 PM
I'm sure you've seen F 9/11, right?

BTW, happy birthday. :Peace:

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 05:29 PM
Wow! Whooee! Look at the amazing response that the SwiftLiar clones are getting! Wow!

Remember:

Michael Moore documentaries = total bullshit.

Swiftboat documentaries = the revealed word of GOD, his own self!

Calcountry
10-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Oh, I see... if I watch this propaganda piece I'll all of a sudden become a Bush supporter.... naw, only a moran would think that. Only a moran would actually believe election-year tripe. And we're not morans, are we, Patriot?
LOL, just like all you were pimping that fat idiots movie back in the summer???

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 05:55 PM
LOL, just like all you were pimping that fat idiots movie back in the summer???

I wasn't.

The kind of people who watch these things are the same kind of people who read the National Inquirer, IMO.

Patriot 21
10-23-2004, 06:39 PM
Swiftboat documentaries = the revealed word of GOD, his own self!

What's making you and UD look like total "morans" is the fact that this documentary has nothing to do with "Swiftboats" but you keep talking as if it does.

:banghead:

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 06:47 PM
What's making you and UD look like total "morans" is the fact that this documentary has nothing to do with "Swiftboats" but you keep talking as if it does.

Meh. One pack of liars = another.

Moore = Swifties = this shit. I'd prefer to make up my opinion based on what comes out of the respective morons' mouths.

So far, Bush is leading in dumbass comments, so I'll be voting for Kerry.

BCD
10-23-2004, 09:55 PM
BTW, happy birthday. :Peace:Thank you
:D

Patriot 21
10-23-2004, 10:31 PM
I'd prefer to make up my opinion based on what comes out of the respective morons' mouths.

That's the damnedable misery of it. That is exactly what "Stolen Honor" is about, what has came directly out of the moron Kerry's mouth, un-edited. But you won't take a look for yourself.

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Pants
10-23-2004, 11:00 PM
That's the damnedable misery of it. That is exactly what "Stolen Honor" is about, what has came directly out of the moron Kerry's mouth, un-edited. But you won't take a look for yourself.

Why does it matter what Kerry said when he returned from hell on Earth, he was effed up in the mind from that war and said some stuff nobody dared to say. I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said all those things, why would he?

I can see why veterans are angry at the man after he accused all of them of the horrific things, even though a lot of them had nothing to do with that, it's completelly justifiable. What I fail to see, however, is what does it have to do with this election. One shouldn't judge a shell shoked man's comments right after the war.

Besides all these veterans are supporting a man who was able to avoid the war for one reason or another while they were fighting for their lives. Weird.

KCWolfman
10-24-2004, 03:31 AM
I can see why veterans are angry at the man after he accused all of them of the horrific things, even though a lot of them had nothing to do with that, it's completelly justifiable. What I fail to see, however, is what does it have to do with this election. One shouldn't judge a shell shoked man's comments right after the war.

He brought it on himself when he appeared at the DNC on the very platform he condemned earlier in his life. It is the Kerry legacy. The "flip flop" and "waffling" are well earned tags in his case.

Pants
10-24-2004, 03:45 AM
He brought it on himself when he appeared at the DNC on the very platform he condemned earlier in his life. It is the Kerry legacy. The "flip flop" and "waffling" are well earned tags in his case.

Like I said, he was shell shocked and effed up after what he's seen. But, I think it's better when a man serves and does his duty and then condemns it than a man who uses his daddy's connections to avoid it. While Kerry was facing death, Bush was drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon (eww :Lin: ).

jcl-kcfan2
10-24-2004, 07:12 AM
Why does it matter what Kerry said when he returned from hell on Earth, he was effed up in the mind from that war and said some stuff nobody dared to say. I'm sure he wasn't lying when he said all those things, why would he?

Besides all these veterans are supporting a man who was able to avoid the war for one reason or another while they were fighting for their lives. Weird.

Kerry tried for FURTHER deferment for education, but was not granted it.

He joined the "swift-boats" when they were not used in direct military actions. After he joined, he found out his mistake and made a plan to get out early.

P.S.: You aren't counting very well if you think GWB has said more stupid chit than kerry.

Braincase
10-24-2004, 09:15 AM
I think it's important that when one turns a critical eye to one candidate, they should turn the same critical eye to all. I endeavor to do that, and in so doing, I have come to the conclusion that both Bush and Kerry suck.

NaptownChief
10-24-2004, 09:41 AM
One shouldn't judge a shell shoked man's comments right after the war.

Like hell they shouldn't...Composure under extreme circumstances and stress is probably one of the most important characteristics a President needs.

Having the President of the United States over-reacting every time he is put in a tough position could be devastating to the whole world.

Ash
10-24-2004, 09:49 AM
Like hell they shouldn't...Composure under extreme circumstances and stress is probably one of the most important characteristics a President needs.

Having the President of the United States over-reacting every time he is put in a tough position could be devastating to the whole world.

Your right about that It might cause a president to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 if he were to over react.oh nevermind that already happened.

Patriot 21
10-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Your right about that It might cause a president to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 if he were to over react.oh nevermind that already happened.

Damn. I went to the trouble to take Ass off of iggy just to read the same old leftist kook mantra?

I was hoping for something original, maybe even factual.

NaptownChief
10-24-2004, 09:59 AM

The majority of Demorats in congress voted to invade...Were they over-reacting also?

Just curious.

Cochise
10-24-2004, 10:02 AM
Damn. I went to the trouble to take Ass off of iggy just to read the same old leftist kook mantra?

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet!

Cochise
10-24-2004, 10:05 AM
The majority of Demorats in congress voted to invade...Were they over-reacting also?

Just curious.

But!!! It was teh vote to threaten to vote to use force not a vote to use force! No matter what the bill actually says! !!!! !!111

But in 1991 they were "not votes to threaten" the use of force but "votes to go to war".

Tehre is a difference!!!11 OMGZ

NaptownChief
10-24-2004, 10:28 AM
But!!! It was teh vote to threaten to vote to use force not a vote to use force! No matter what the bill actually says! !!!! !!111

But in 1991 they were "not votes to threaten" the use of force but "votes to go to war".

Tehre is a difference!!!11 OMGZ

oh yeah, I forgot..... :D

Ash
10-24-2004, 02:30 PM

I never pretended to be anything but a left leaning idealist so if your offended after puting me on iggy then taking me off its your fault.Put me back on "iggy" (such a cute term) and shut your trap.

Pants
10-25-2004, 05:41 AM

At least Kerry was exposed to enormous pressure under extreme circumstances while Bush lived his protected useless life, drinking beer and snorting coke.

How can one compare the atrocities an 18-year old experiences in a extremelly brutal war with what a 50-year old paper pusher expericnes in his leather chair. :shake:

While I agree that a president faces a lot of hard decisions, they don't exactly **** him up in the head.

Patriot 21
10-25-2004, 05:48 AM
At least Kerry was exposed to enormous pressure under extreme circumstances while Bush lived his protected useless life, drinking beer and snorting coke.

NO KIDDING! I can't understand when it was that GWB had the time to learn how to become a fighter pilot, what, being the hedonist he was and all.

:rolleyes: :shake: :rolleyes:

Pants
10-25-2004, 05:55 AM
NO KIDDING! I can't understand when it was that GWB had the time to learn how to become a fighter pilot, what, being the hedonist he was and all.

:rolleyes: :shake: :rolleyes:

How does that prevent him from partying? Or are you trying to say that he actaully fought in a war and faced brutal death in the process? Did he see his friends blown to pieces? Was he exposed to seeing civilians getting killed by the 18 year olds at the command of old paper pushers in Washington?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Patriot 21
10-25-2004, 06:03 AM
How does that prevent him from partying?

Oh so this is really about partying huh? :rolleyes:

Are you saying JFKerry didn't ever party? Hell, I don't know, maybe he didn't.:shrug:

Point being, last time I checked, you dont learn how to be a pilot by correspondence course. (Can't you see throught the sarcasm?)

As far as the other things......you are correct. I suppose GWB didn't see any of those things. I also don't believe he has ever went on record as having commited war crimes and publicly admitted it either. :)

Pants
10-25-2004, 06:09 AM
Oh so this is really about partying huh? :rolleyes:

Are you saying JFKerry didn't ever party? Hell, I don't know, maybe he didn't.:shrug:

Point being, last time I checked, you dont learn how to be a pilot by correspondence course. (Can't you see throught the sarcasm?)

As far as the other things......you are correct. I suppose GWB didn't see any of those things. I also don't believe he has ever went on record as having commited war crimes and publicly admitted it either. :)

In case you didn't know "partying" means "snorting" means...gasp doing drugs. And no this isn't about partying. This is about one man going through hell for his country and the other man enjoying himself in some bad ways. Yet somehow, some people claim the latter is a "better leader".

As for the war crimes, I understand you missed my point when I said that they HAD to commit war crimes, because they were ordered to. And following orders is what you do in the military. Something Bush doesn't know. That's the whole reason Kerry said all those things about Vietnam, he didn't want to commit crimes but he had to. He was pissed that he was used that way. Why else would one come out with such claims?