PDA

View Full Version : Newsweek Stunner: Magazine Predicts Presidential Winner (Going Out On A Limb Alert)

RINGLEADER
10-23-2004, 10:07 AM
"In other words, who wins on Nov. 2 will come down to who votes."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6312421/site/newsweek/

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 05:27 PM
Holy shit. That editor just bet his career!

ROFL

chiefqueen
10-23-2004, 06:32 PM

In this vien I predict the winner of the Falcons-Chiefs game tomorrow will be the team with the most points after 4 quarters. :doh!:

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 06:34 PM
In this vien I predict the winner of the Falcons-Chiefs game tomorrow will be the team with the most points after 4 quarters. :doh!:

As I AM the Mad Prophet, I'll stick my neck out, too.

The Chicago Bears will win, or lose, next week.

Bowser
10-23-2004, 06:36 PM
As I AM the Mad Prophet, I'll stick my neck out, too.

The Chicago Bears will win, or lose, next week.

Ah-HA! If they tie, you better believe you're going to hear it! Prophet, indeed.

Now I'll feel like an ass if it's their bye week................

MadProphetMargin
10-23-2004, 06:37 PM
Ah-HA! If they tie, you better believe you're going to hear it! Prophet, indeed.

If it's a tie?

In Chicago, sudden death is REALLY sudden death.

We don't DO ties.

chiefqueen
10-23-2004, 07:20 PM

Don't worry Chicago's bye was the same week as the Chiefs.

BIG_DADDY
10-23-2004, 08:31 PM
If it's a tie?

In Chicago, sudden death is REALLY sudden death.

We don't DO ties.

If it's a tie they should put em both in the next Ultimate Fighting Championship and let them have it out. If Ferry Kerry can beat Bush's ass I would be more than happy to give him the office.

RINGLEADER
10-23-2004, 10:28 PM

:thumb:

MadProphetMargin
10-24-2004, 12:44 AM
If it's a tie they should put em both in the next Ultimate Fighting Championship and let them have it out. If Ferry Kerry can beat Bush's ass I would be more than happy to give him the office.

Kerry has the reach, AND the chin o' doom.

Bush would be on the mat before the end of the first round.

Do NEVER test the chin.

Hel'n
10-24-2004, 12:47 AM

Kinda the way it looked to us a few months ago... Down to the 3-4% of undecided voters... egads...

:shake:

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2004, 12:50 AM
Kerry has the reach, AND the chin o' doom.

Bush would be on the mat before the end of the first round.

Do NEVER test the chin.

Remember Ferry shuts his eyes when it's time to catch the ball. That could be a huge problem with that chin.

MadProphetMargin
10-24-2004, 12:53 AM
Remember Ferry shuts his eyes when it's time to catch the ball. That could be a huge problem with that chin.

He can't see past the chin, anyway...which is why he is a master of blindfighting.

How hard can it be? All he has to do is sit in his corner and wave his face around.

*thud*

WINNAR!

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2004, 12:56 AM
He can't see past the chin, anyway...which is why he is a master of blindfighting.

How hard can it be? All he has to do is sit in his corner and wave his face around.

*thud*

WINNAR!

ROFL It's a PPV worth watching for sure.

alanm
10-24-2004, 12:56 AM
Remember Ferry shuts his eyes when it's time to catch the ball. That could be a huge problem with that chin.That jaw would shatter like cheap 35 yr old glass.ROFL

MadProphetMargin
10-24-2004, 12:59 AM
That jaw would shatter like cheap 35 yr old glass.ROFL

That's what Dean thought, right up until Kerry sent his ass home with a rupture, and a groove in his head that makes him pad his hats with Kleenex, just so the dent doesn't show. Scared Edwards so bad, he begged to be VP....rumor is, Clarke is STILL running away,like a frightened little girl.

That thing is GRANITE, bro...do never test.

BIG_DADDY
10-24-2004, 01:01 AM
That jaw would shatter like cheap 35 yr old glass.ROFL

I'll bet he would cry if you just slapped him a good one.