PDA

View Full Version : My cat is having a dream.

Rain Man
10-24-2004, 09:53 PM
He's lying next to me, and he's twitching and running in place. Should I wake him up? Should I put a cat toy in his paw so he can catch whatever he's chasing in his dream?

Do cats have that dream where they're falling? And if so, is it not scary because they know they're going to land on their feet? Do they ever dream that they're out in public without their collar? Does a pleasant dream entail bloodily ripping a small rodent to shreds?

There's so much that I don't know.

chiefs4me
10-24-2004, 09:55 PM
no,,,,,,

Bowser
10-24-2004, 09:56 PM
He's lying next to me, and he's twitching and running in place. Should I wake him up? Should I put a cat toy in his paw so he can catch whatever he's chasing in his dream?

Do cats have that dream where they're falling? And if so, is it not scary because they know they're going to land on their feet? Do they ever dream that they're out in public without their collar? Does a pleasant dream entail bloodily ripping a small rodent to shreds?

There's so much that I don't know.

I would bet it is something simple like catnip withdrawl.

chiefs4me
10-24-2004, 09:56 PM
no do not wake it up,,,they dream happy dreams,, whatever it is doing, or chasing in the dream it gets it,,,let it sleep

KcMizzou
10-24-2004, 09:57 PM
Watermock, is that you?

unlurking
10-24-2004, 09:58 PM
Don't give him a toy. He may be running away from a big dog and it may trip him and let the dog catch him. Everyone know that if you die in your dreams you die in real life.

Miles
10-24-2004, 10:01 PM
no do not wake it up,,,they dream happy dreams,, whatever it is doing, or chasing in the dream it gets it,,,let it sleep

I’m hardly a grammar nazi (especially since i often post drunk) but this has been bugging me. An ellipsis is made with periods rather than commas...

unlurking
10-24-2004, 10:03 PM
I’m hardly a grammar nazi (especiall since i often post drunk) but this has been bugging me. An ellipsis is made with periods rather than commas...
Seems to be contagious on the board today.

Rain Man
10-24-2004, 10:06 PM
He just woke up and attacked my arm, but he's purring. My arm is bleeding. I don't understand what just happened.

Bowser
10-24-2004, 10:07 PM
He just woke up and attacked my arm, but he's purring. My arm is bleeding. I don't understand what just happened.

Did you spill the catnip on your arm?

Rain Man
10-24-2004, 10:10 PM
No, but I did draw a picture of a rabbit on it earlier tonight, just for fun. It wriggles its nose when I flex my wrist.

Bowser
10-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Yikes!

Better bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!

"I shall count to three, three being the number to which I count.........."

|Zach|
10-24-2004, 11:17 PM
I’m hardly a grammar nazi (especially since i often post drunk) but this has been bugging me. An ellipsis is made with periods rather than commas...
ROFL The list of people annoyed by the commas grows!

alanm
10-24-2004, 11:52 PM

There's so much that I don't know.And it's probably best for mankind that you don't know Kevin.:thumb:ROFL

go bo
10-25-2004, 12:01 AM
And it's probably best for mankind that you don't know Kevin.:thumb:ROFLROFL ROFL ROFL

rep! :clap: :clap: :clap:

go bo
10-25-2004, 12:06 AM
ROFL The list of people annoyed by the commas grows!well, at least it's not no caps and lots of periods, like some people do... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fairplay
10-25-2004, 12:18 AM
well, at least it's not no caps and lots of periods, like some people do... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It gets annoying very quickly, does'nt?

Coach
10-25-2004, 12:24 AM
Meow?

Warrior5
10-25-2004, 03:17 AM
You gave up the B-17 Thread to post stuff like this?

Quoting a line from Gettysburg, "Sir, I do declare there are times when you worry me."

BigRedChief
10-25-2004, 07:08 AM
No, but I did draw a picture of a rabbit on it earlier tonight, just for fun. It wriggles its nose when I flex my wrist.

Thats so gay...:hmmm: