PDA

View Full Version : Some props for the O-Line

Sydd
10-26-2004, 03:18 PM
From TMQB.

SNIP

Whole item reserved this week for the Kansas City offensive line, which played one of the best OL games in NFL history. Willie Roaf, Brian Waters, Casey Wiegmann, Will Shields and John Welbourn were the starters from left to right, and they had the football gods smiling in approval. Eight rushing touchdowns against a team that came into the game No. 1 in the league against the run; 271 yards rushing; 540 total yards of offense and 36 first downs; no sacks allowed; all these stats are tributes to the Kansas City blocking. Note that when Priest Holmes left the contest in favor of who-dat Derrick Blaylock, there was no dropoff in rushing, because the blocking was superior throughout. When the Chiefs were on the Falcons 1 in the third quarter, leading 35-10, and Blaylock was supposed to leap into the end zone, he started to jump and then realized there was no need because the entire Atlanta front had already been flattened; so Blaylock just walked in. That play summed one of the greatest offensive line games ever.

The whole article:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7830541

Nice to see the O-Line getting the recognition they deserve.

Sydd
10-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Do I smell or something?

Bowser
10-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Do I smell or something?

Uhhh....something...........

:p

bishop_74
10-26-2004, 06:02 PM
I farted...