PDA

View Full Version : Gotta give it up for Will & Willie

redfan
10-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Just watched the game again and I was very impressed by the play of the O-line. Specifically #77 and #68. Those guys just beat the carp outa people. I focused on Big Willie and that dude is a Man Mountain that can move. On a run play, just run behind Willie (and Waters and T-Rich and Dunn). In pass protection, he just swats linemen away like so many skeeters. On one particular play, the Atlanta rush end put the speed rush on 'ol Willie and he just went with his momentum and knocked the dude right out of the play. This was no great effort by the man, he's just one of those "country strong" guys that makes other players look like little girls. That was so cool...
Shoulda given the whole O-line AFC POW.

RealSNR
10-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Yep. My boy.

Demonpenz
10-27-2004, 03:24 PM
and they did it without bullshit queer going to their knees to take out defenders

Swanman
10-27-2004, 03:54 PM
I was watching the game at a bar while I was on vacation with my girlfriend and she kept commenting on how almost all the Chiefs players were limping because quite a few of them got dinged at some point. Then she saw big Willie stumble to the huddle and she thought he was hurt worst of anybody so I had to inform her that he walks around like a 150-year-old man with advanced bone cancer until the ball is snapped.