PDA

View Full Version : Kris Wilson

dtrain
10-29-2004, 08:48 AM
What is the word on him? When is he due to start practicing?

Saulbadguy
10-29-2004, 08:50 AM
Coach Vermeil said about week 10 or 11 he will be playing.

htismaqe
10-29-2004, 08:51 AM
Coach Vermeil said about week 10 or 11 he will be playing.

I believe he said he would be PRACTICING, not playing, by about week 11.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2004, 08:52 AM
I believe he said he would be PRACTICING, not playing, by about week 11.
I heard he is already running @full speed, and will be practicing soon, and playing by week 10 or 11.

Q: Do you have any feel about when Kris Wilson might come back to practice?

VERMEIL: “He’s picking up the tempo each day. He went through some agility drills today. I think it’s probably three games – three weeks.”

Q: That’s when he could play?

VERMEIL: “I think there’s a chance he could be ready to go in three to four weeks.”

tomahawk kid
10-29-2004, 08:53 AM
I think people need to give up on this pipe dream.

The kid is not going to contribute in any meaningful way for this season, especially since we're not going to make the playoffs.

htismaqe
10-29-2004, 08:57 AM
I heard he is already running @full speed, and will be practicing soon, and playing by week 10 or 11.

VERMEIL: “He’s picking up the tempo each day. He went through some agility drills today. I think it’s probably three games – three weeks.”

VERMEIL: “I think there’s a chance he could be ready to go in three to four weeks.”

Nice info. Thanks.

Demonpenz
10-29-2004, 11:13 AM
I heard he is already learning how to play both ways and is planning on playing mike this weekend

KingPriest2
10-29-2004, 11:44 AM

When was this?

KC Jones
10-29-2004, 11:57 AM

The kid is not going to contribute in any meaningful way for this season, especially since we're not going to make the playoffs.

UNBELIEVER!!!!

:harumph:

We will run the table and go into the playoff 12-4! :thumb:

Deberg_1990
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM

If we lose on Sunday, the playoff dream is over.....if we win, the believers will be back in force.

BigChiefFan
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
If we lose on Sunday, the playoff dream is over.....if we win, the believers will be back in force.
Like they say...Give me something to believe in. Of course I will be watching and pulling for them every game, but if we lose 5 of our first 7 games, there won't be much to believe in unfortunately.

chiefsfolife
10-29-2004, 03:44 PM
tomahawk is a fag...i would kick his ass if i seen him