PDA

View Full Version : Question about Big 12 football standings

Raiderhader
10-29-2004, 03:49 PM
How does the break down go when it comes to winning the north or south division? Is it conference record then division record then head to head? Or does the over all conference record even play into the division standings? I hhad this all figured out at onne time, and now my old man is saying that it is the opposite of whhat I thought it was.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2004, 03:52 PM
Conference record, THEN head to head.

Saulbadguy
10-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Right now ESPN has KSU listed as last place in the Big XII North. If NU beats Mizzou, and KU loses to Iowa State, and KSU beats TTU, we will be in first place. If KU beats ISU, then KSU will be in second, since we dropped the head to head with them.

Raiderhader
10-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Right now ESPN has KSU listed as last place in the Big XII North. If NU beats Mizzou, and KU loses to Iowa State, and KSU beats TTU, we will be in first place. If KU beats ISU, then KSU will be in second, since we dropped the head to head with them.

So division play has nothing to do with it?

Saulbadguy
10-29-2004, 03:59 PM
I don't think it does, as everyone plays everyone in their division...but I could be wrong.

Frazod
10-29-2004, 06:05 PM
I can't believe Missouri is favored AT Nebraska. Hell, I'd love a win, but the only conference teams Missouri can beat on the road are Iowa State and Baylor. And Iowa State worries me. :spock:

Chieficus
10-29-2004, 08:06 PM

Don't know for sure, but I'd think that division play is factored in with the conference play...

Although, it's the Big XII north...this year, does it really matter??? :D

Saulbadguy
10-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Don't know for sure, but I'd think that division play is factored in with the conference play...

Although, it's the Big XII north...this year, does it really matter??? :D
Need I remind you..thats what they said last year. :D